Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? (1421 Views)

Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Men don’t care about their deeks most of the time, we can show anyone willing to see in a second without feeling sensitive about it. Even the men with little deeks always want to show it off, and don’t even care if people mock it. But women are so afraid to talk about their pvssy even to their fellow gender, once the issue comes up they will start acting like it’s a forbidden topic, what’s the issue really? Why do women think their body is sacred or something? Even some girls don’t accept being eaten sexually in the pvssy, even some oloshos don’t like it too and will refuse your money no matter the amount. What’s really the issue? I don’t think there’s anything special about the vagina or the penisss, it’s just a body part that would turn to sand when you die so why the fuss? Women stop being too sensitive and emotional about a gaddam body part , it’s not that deep.
Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2022
The way some people dey think ehhh, e dey fear me sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by SirMichael1: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
If you grew up within the four walls of an institution, you'll know that the vagina, the boobs, the penis are all private parts of a human. Now the fact that you can swing your penis at any given instance doesn't make it normal, in fact, it shows how much of a pervèrt you are. I just hope you don't go swinging it around kids, cause that's where I'll be having the major problem with you.

Back to the topic. Private parts are personal and as with anything personal, they are shown to only those who you connect on a personal level with, not just some random hippopotamus. The vagina isn't just some random body part, it is the part that bring forth child, a passage through which you existed and made way from. So have respect for such organ.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2022
It's their choice to be sensitive or not..you don't expect women to start talking about their private part in public even tho you see it as nothing..

when people like yourself tell others they are too sensitive it often means your emotional capacities are limited...

It's cool to be sensitive about your private part..but not over sensitive and I don't think not talking about your private part is being oversensitive..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by Saintmary(f): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2022
Prettydevil:
Men don’t care about their deeks most of the time, we can show anyone willing to see in a second without feeling sensitive about it. Even the men with little deeks always want to show it off, and don’t even care if people mock it. But women are so afraid to talk about their pvssy even to their fellow gender, once the issue comes up they will start acting like it’s a forbidden topic, what’s the issue really? Why do women think their body is sacred or something? Even some girls don’t accept being eaten sexually in the pvssy, even some oloshos don’t like it too and will refuse your money no matter the amount. What’s really the issue? I don’t think there’s anything special about the vagina or the penisss, it’s just a body part that would turn to sand when you die so why the fuss? Women stop being too sensitive and emotional about a gaddam body part , it’s not that deep.

So, you're looking for recruits into your new year fornication spree.

Why don't you face yourself.

Women want to be successful this year.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by DonroxyII: 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Prettydevil:
If it is not this Important, You won't be sweating till you created a topic grin ... Oya create a topic about woman's palm, feet and nail na tongue
Re: Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? by Theboy21: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
Op u still learning cheesy cheesy Go n listen to some Nicki Minaj, Cardi B n other hardcore female rappers music and hear how they brag bout their pussies

(1) (Reply)

Take This Away. / What Do I Stand To Gain From This Life As A Shy Person / Village Sex And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.