Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy (3224 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / Naija Girls Wey Dey Form Too Much Deserve This Kind Treatment / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
All The Girls Wey Dey live my area don scarter the little kingdom that god has giving them just because of money! dating site everywhere! bad president bad friend bad influence bad gender called (f)

3 Likes

Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by bewla(m): 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sorry are you pain because you can't get permanent one

Na just ask ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by Chnbanc: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Stupid yoloba boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
bewla:
Sorry are you pain because you can't get permanent one

Na just ask ooooo
is there anything like permanent one COS I DON'T BELIEVE
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by bewla(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
is there anything like permanent one COS I DON'T BELIEVE
Yes oooo

My mama and papa de till them Pai

And my wife they since like 24 years now do we get up and down we still they patch am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:45am On Aug 09, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
All The Girls Wey Dey live my area don scarter the little kingdom that god has giving them just because of money! dating site everywhere! bad president bad friend bad influence bad gender called (f)

All? Which means Including your sisters and relatives? grin grin grin
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by Tegabadguy(m): 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
you can still give me one

2 Likes

Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by Verifiedcheif: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's isn't only u experiencing that o
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

shocked
Sheistoopretty:

my people are not living with me
https:///713100113285213/
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Verifiedcheif:
It's isn't only u experiencing that o
thank you jare
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Chnbanc:
Stupid yoloba boy
you think say u dey wise
Re: Those Mumu Girls Wey No Know What To Do With Their Pvssy by Chnbanc: 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
olagunjuolawuyi:
you think say u dey wise
For you to mention me proves say I wise pass you...
Ode!!

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why She Doesn't Respect And Value You (the See Finish) / Things You Don't Want To Hear As A "Man" During Sex / How Does It Feel Dating A Disvirgined Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.