Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) (2795 Views)

MEN!! This Is What You Look Like If You Are A REAL MAN For That Biittch! (Photo) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
It doesn't matter who initiates the break up, its about who gets affected more when the break up commences. If you show signs of agitation, sadness or the likes, she wins!
She will never initiate a break up when she has so many things to loose, thats where getting a golden p€nis comes in!

Never let a woman emotionally drain you with threats, always show that you can leave without her and that she can be easily replaced, you will see that she will start competing to never leave a space for another woman to occupy!

Don't believe the trash they say most times "You Will Never Find Anyone Like Me". Brother, if she tells you this rubbish, ask her why she said so and i promise you she will never give you valid points.
Women think they have done the most when they give you s€x in a relationship, understand that you also risked what ever needed to be risked to fvvck her too!
EVERY WOMAN CAN BE REPLACED!!
Don't be deceived by her sentimental opinions.

Still Typing...

Check My Signature

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Kriss216: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
You Will Never Find Anyone Like Me".
Says a broke, poor and wretched Nigerian girl with just 2 Bras and 3 pants!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Damn

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by samuel051: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

holy gram
That's too vawulent
Wtf man..

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by mocipe: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

Ewo oooo
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Delight2014(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Haha He said it all Get busy with your life

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Daxyd4realzy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's right! Never beg a woman to love you or stay!

No peace to Simps

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:13am On Jan 06, 2022
For those that want to buy the red pill we are open for business

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Jacksparrow7(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
For those that want to buy the red pill we are open for business
load 20 for me
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
load 20 for me

Ok sir. Request taken package loading
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by Obimike30(m): 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2022
Comrade you came here with vawuulence
Kriss216:

Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wasn't able to finish this epistle...
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by fourboys: 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

this is evil grin grin grin
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:

grin grin RUGGED!
Re: MEN!! Never Beg A Woman To Be With You, Dumb That Biittch!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Daxyd4realzy:
That's right! Never beg a woman to love you or stay!

No peace to Simps
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

My Size Is Small / Please Advice Me On My Fiancee That Ve Hot Temper (a Virgin) / What Do Women Consider An Acceptable/comfortable Salary For A Guy To Earn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.