Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. (1493 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never INVEST In Women. She Will DUMP You!! (Photos) / Pls Guys Never You Fight Your Fellow Man Becuz Of A Woman They Are Not Worth It / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
So sad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Factos!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by alphaNomega: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Don't let this stop you from investing in the woman you love.
Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by preciousele(f): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
You are a very very bad & heartless. When u are collecting his money he was not smelling by then o.., I pity ur life. Is it a crime to take care of him now that u as a lady is okay. Well not all ladies are like this

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
So Woman na business enterprise? shocked

Well, sensible Guys/men should NEVER spend above their capacity to please a woman.
You should never spend too much time and resources on dem! sad

You see Girls, they know who they love/ have Feelings for! No be by money.
They also know who they will give the Coochies to! cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
alphaNomega:
Don't let this stop you from investing in the woman you love.

You're very right Chief...
However...
Tis better to invest in the mother of your children than in your girlfriend undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Yohans(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
The more you raise a woman's value, the more you lower yours. So putting oneself first is the real way to succeed in life. It is only weak men that find it attractive when a woman has to depend on them.

12 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Vinnie2000(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

However...
Tis better to invest in the mother of your children than in your girlfriend undecided

For Where? sad

Even with this, there are still Betrayals! sad

Particularly in this Equality age where any little Error from a husband, his wife is thinking of Carting away his wealth and becoming a rich divorcee! undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
preciousele:
You are a very very bad & heartless. When u are collecting his money he was not smelling by then o.., I pity ur life. Is it a crime to take care of him now that u as a lady is okay. Well not all ladies are like this

Well not all ladies are like this.

Which lady go say she be like that? Una lie pass devil, evil gender!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by longetivity(m): 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
GOD forbid, I can never use my money to send a girl that is not by siblings to school.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Yohans:
The more you raise a woman's value, the more you lower yours.

You are a graduate of shola alpha male class? Lol big man

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

Bro they are all the same. Their brains are not wired to understand loyalty, Chris brown even made a whole song about it “these hose
Ain’t loyal” grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by preciousele(f): 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
PUSSYHOE:

. You wish someone son what you wish your son
Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Use your spare money to invest in dem.. Those hoes ain't really loyal... I invested over 200k for her, just to make her happy... Yet she left me, now striving my next door neighbor... I felt depressed, incomplete and useless about my life... However every disappointment brings experiences... Learn, grow and move on..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by playapayaski: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Men still fall for this??
Never place any woman above you, NEVER.
Leave his sorry stupid ass.
Others should learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by finishmatter: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Sonnobax15(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Wahala for any guyman wey say he wor invest on him woman.....Even the ones wey don marry self,the moment she don set her mind on purpose of leaving, there's nothing you can do that'll make her change her mind lipsrsealed

Use the money take brush your life up.. Because las las You'll realize say na only you waka come this life..

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Bignuell(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Women are hypergamy in nature, they always go for the highest bidder. Men love women who are dependent especially if you can't afford her every want, forget all this internet talk, the moment you give a woman a reason not to keep running to you for finance, that is the end. I know marriage is about partnership, i can't vouch for every woman but they all bear a similar trait, so in whatever you do, make sure you get money pass your wife. I mean 100,000%. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by Rtk5: 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
The most painful part to remember is that no matter what you do for a woman. One day after a little fracas she will ask you this question "what have you done for me? " even your wife.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by nerdfrost(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Sorry to say this but the guy's a simp undecided

Why am i even sorry sef angry

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Why You Should Never Invest In A Woman, They Are All The Same. by alphaNomega: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Favfables1:

However...

But the mother of your children will be your girlfriend first, abi how Una dey do am now?

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Confused Please Help / How Do You Maintain A White Teeth? / This Hakimi Situation With His Wife Is More Spiritual Than Physical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.