Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

I'm So Confused Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Confused Please Help (1496 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello guys hope you're having nice day..

Please I can't say much now because I'm so devastated right now.

I ruined my relationship with my action and now my heart is bleeding inside...

I meet this beautiful girl last year June so cool headed brilliant and we're good friends she always visit me at home after our first conversation she' feel safe with me like is into me but unfortunately for her my ex girlfriend just broke my heart at then I vow never to love anyone.

But I never told her this she keeping coming to my house one day we had sex, She'd give me all the attention I'd need from a woman I started developing feelings towards her so we got into relationship she really love me a lot, but I find it hard to love her back same way she dose I even sometimes use mean word's to her sometimes if I'm alone I'll ask myself what's the problem here why can't love her same way she dose but I can't figure it out.

About 3 week's ago we had little misunderstanding which later to something else I told her this relationship is over after 2 day I call her back to apologize for action but she's really angry with me I told my friend about my friend did call her plead on my behalf she said okay.

I decide to visit her on working place my baby was yelling out loud at me I didn't know what came over me I slap and I said word's which I shouldn't say out I really got angry that day I didn't know i what I was doing I've begging her since last 2 weeks till she'd refuse I'm so confuse right I feel something is missing inside me since then I've sharing tears for my action I'm so confuse this babe never for once stress me out for anything I told her I don't have she won't ask again I'm confuse right now.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by candidladyTemp(f): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
sad
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by immortalcrown(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Na so some men too dey abuse good women and some women too dey abuse good men. Life no balance. She loves you and treats you so nice but you never reciprocated the love. You need no advice. Every action has an unavoidable consequence. If she comes back to you, you will hurt her more either consciously or unconsciously.
Nonsense!
You maltreated her because it was not stressful for you to get her. You are among the ones that give girls a reason to form hard-to-get.

6 Likes

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by helinues: 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sometimes, we do not appreciate what we have until they are gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
helinues:
Sometimes, we do not appreciate what we have until they are gone

I really don't know what I was doing I feel like something holding me down I even ask my self questions why can't love her Same way she dose love but I can't figure it later did I know I made vow that's what really hurt me most I'm filled with regret I've sent her text of apology countless times
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na so some men too dey abuse good women and some women too dey abuse good men. Life no balance. She loves you and treats you so nice but you never reciprocated the love. You need no advice. Every action has an unavoidable consequence. If she comes back to you, you will hurt her more either consciously or unconsciously.
Nonsense!
You maltreated her because it was not stressful for you to get her. You are among the ones that give girls a reason to form hard-to-get.

I'm so filled with regret I've been sharing tears everyday because of my action I just want back

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by alphabbey1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2022
Efe42:

No need to disturb time, you are simply a woman beater. Leave the girl alone to find a better husband... Since my childhood till now, I have never experience my dad raising his hands on his woman... Person wey u never marry, u Don dey let anger take over u.... rest and leave the beautiful girl alone..

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
alphabbey1:

No need to disturb time, you are simply a woman beater. Leave the girl alone to find a better husband... Since my childhood till now, I have never experience my dad raising his hands on his woman... Person wey u never marry, u Don dey let anger take over u.... rest and leave the beautiful girl alone..

We learn from our mistakes you don't know me stop calling me name's
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by OVB123: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
I think with your naration, u are not matured enough for a relationship. I will advise u to go to her again; this time with all sincerity and apologise to her and assure her that it won't repeat itself again.
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
OVB123:
I think with your naration, u are not matured enough for a relationship. I will advise u to go to her again; this time with all sincerity and apologise to her and assure her that it won't repeat itself again.

I've goon to her but she doesn't wanna see me and I feel like if I give much space she wont accept me anymore
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Efe42:
I decide to visit her on working place my baby was yelling out loud at me I didn't know what came over me I slap and I said word's which I shouldn't say out I really got angry that day I didn't know i what I was doing I've begging her since last 2 weeks till she'd refuse I'm so confuse right I feel something is missing inside me since then I've sharing tears for my action I'm so confuse this babe never for once stress me out for anything I told her I don't have she won't ask again I'm confuse right now.

Time only moves forward... undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by rickpat(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
OP...you should have healed first from the previous relationship before going into this one,the baggage from that previous relationship is the issue.....

secondly hitting her was wrong and even in public...just calm down,work on yourself, while you continue pleading with her...she loves you,she would forgive but please try not to let this happen again especially the hitting her..good luck

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickpat:
OP...you should have healed first from the previous relationship before going into this one,the baggage from that previous relationship is the issue.....

secondly hitting her was wrong and even in public...just calm down,work on yourself, while you continue pleading with her...she loves you,she would forgive but please try not to let this happen again especially the hitting her..good luck

Thank you sir you understand me and now I'm feeling guilty for not loving her that's why I'm still begging her I know she's hurt
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by rickpat(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Efe42:

Thank you sir you understand me and now I'm feeling guilty for not loving her that's why I'm still begging her I know she's hurt
... don't really..all will be fine...just heal from the hurt from your previous relationship...you are good to go
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
rickpat:
... don't really..all will be fine...just heal from the hurt from your previous relationship...you are good to go

Thank you
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
You should've gotten over your ex before jumping into another relationship and abusing this poor girl.

Idk where Nigerian men get the audacity to slap women from. It's sickening. Stay away from her and work on yourself.

I really don't know what get over me I just can't sleep at with peace of mind.

I feel like she's the one for me but my foolishness drove her away and my heart bleed inside...
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She's the one for you, but you're not the one for her. No girl deserves an abusive guy like you for a boyfriend. I'm sure you said the same thing about your ex that you haven't gotten over.

You were verbally abusive towards this girl through the relationship and took her efforts for granted, then you broke up with her (you did her a favor though she herself should've bounced long before then instead of putting up with your verbal abuse), then you went to her workplace to not only verbally abuse her some more but to design your insults with a slap. You need psychiatric intervention.

Stay away from her and from any other relationship for now. Some of you men don't like to be alone with the way you jump like frogs from one relationship to another. Get over your ex because you're still not over her. As you can see, going into another relationship right away hasn't helped you one bit because all you've been doing is unleashing your anger onto the next girl.

You need some time to yourself to heal, to appreciate your own company, and to work on that anger. Your type can turn somebody's daughter into a punching bag, so check yourself.

I don't have anger issues my biggest problem here I've made a vow never to love again at then something October I said the word with my mouth because I love my pervious ex girlfriend so much I love her unconditional I really do love her...

But my mistake I forget to unvow what I've said some month's ago sometimes I even ask myself why I can't love her same way she'd love me but I can't figure it out until yesterday when I play one special love poems same poems I play when I made those vows then I now remember its all on me it's what I said out off brokenhearted...

Below is my previous ex girlfriend WhatsApp status that made me make the vow now I'm filled with regret I've been begging her but she' refuse I'm hurt and bleeding same time
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Below

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 6:45am On Feb 18, 2022
Now I realize why I can't show her love of affection because I'm asking myself why I can't love her same way something was blocking me if i want too.

And it keep hurting me more because she see me as someone who never love her I just hope she dose give me another Chance.

I've prayed to God almighty about it I know God will heal her heart for the pain I've cause her and I'll love her more embarassed
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2022
She deserves better .
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Spider20: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2022
Op, if I were you.
I must attend the four corners of a University.
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Spider20:
Op, if I were you.
I must attend the four corners of a University.

What 4 corner pls I'm losing my mind I haven't feel this way the I'm feeling now
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On Feb 18, 2022
U need to see a Psychiatrist.
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Dreytonisback(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2022
You're hurting her bc of your last experience with ur ex
You must've really trusted your ex and love her so much that's why it's hard to love another

Y'all should always get rid of your ex's memories before venturing into another relationship
And slapping lady is so stupid of you

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dreytonisback:
You must've really trusted your ex and love her so much that's why it's hard to love another

Y'all should always get rid of your ex's memories before venturing into another relationship

Yes exactly you're right I didn't know what came over me that very day..

I made a vowed never to fell in love again at then after my ex broke my I love so much

that's why I couldn't show her much love of affection
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Efe42(m): 12:45pm On Feb 18, 2022
Dreytonisback:

embarassed
Dreytonisback:

Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Haven't we read this story earlier this year? undecided
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by Dreytonisback(m): 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Efe42:

Yes exactly you're right I didn't know what came over me that very day..

I made a vowed never to fell in love again at then after my ex broke my I love so much

that's why I couldn't show her much love of affection

Work on yourself
Make money in big bag
Work out
Look good
Eat healthily
Then think of having a woman and ensure you treat her right and forget that ex who broke ur heart
Re: I'm So Confused Please Help by pansophist(m): 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
Well-deserved. Let this teach you a lesson that you don't raise your hand on adults. Only animals and children you use violence for and get the intended desire results, not adults. Even if an adult can't defeat you physically, they may come for for you later with a superior force and obliterate you. We grow with experience not age. Age only allow us achieve experience that makes us a better humans.

I see you feel really pained like you loss a jewel, that's a good life lesson which will prohibit you for raising your hands on a woman and also to cultivate self control. Because you are angry and can beat someone doesn't mean you're right, it simply means you're physically stronger. And to be physically strong as a means to abuse others instead of protect them is weakness, not strength.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Boyfriend A Simp? Your Advice Is Needed, he acts like a Sissy / If You Decide To Go Off Social Media For One Year... / “what If I Didn’t Make It?” – Impregnated 15-year-old Girl Burst Into Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.