Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. (518 Views)

How To Reduce Hook-ups In Nigeria / With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. by Kutunban: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
My Friend Is a very pretty lady in her Mid thirties, she is married to a successful North-Central Christian guy. They have three adorable kids and they are based in Abuja, Suncity estate.

She Organized hookup for her husband twice at least a month, she said it makes him throw himself on her, he is too honest with her she literally control his businesses, she is very faithful to him too. She said she don't want the issues of side chicks, baby mamas scandal or second wife trouble. She said it's better to give him the fetish he desires through her coordination. I tried understanding her but my brain just dey do me Zazu-zeh Zazu-zeh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
Haha
Re: She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
well trained woman.... satisfying her mans every need/desires.
Re: She Organized Hook Ups For Her Husband. by dhml(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Smiling

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry An Unemployed Woman? / Giveaway: See What Is Happening Today, Come Inside [MEN ONLY] / White Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.