Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? (2689 Views)

Do Guys Still Marry Beautiful Illiterate Girls / Why Guys Still Have Sex With HIV-AIDS Girls? / Does Guys Like This Still Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
With the Availability of Hookups Girls, Runs Girls, Olosho, Ashewos Every where.

Apart from guys that keep a girl with the Mindsets of Having a Relationship / Courtship to Marry her.

Does guys still keep Girlfriends for Sex,

The Billings, I want to do Brazilian Hair, My birthday is on the Way, Honey send me Urgent 2k ,My School Tuition fee, Hey ! Dear I need to go do shopping and Change my Wardrobe .

My Phone is not good Anymore, I need iPhone.

I'm Sick, Send Money to get to the Hospital.

My mother, Sister, Siblings needs some money.

I'm coming tomorrow afternoon, Do gets my favorite meal at the Eatery .

My Skin is not looking too good, My Cream has Finished... Transfer to me, the lady I buy from just got stock of it and she has been asking me to come pick it.

Girlfriends.. Chai !!! . grin grin grin

Some self go tell guys, Don't be in hurry for sex, First pour water on the ground first before you step on Wet Ground.

You see some Mugun would even must have Spent fortunes yet Girlfriend go tell him say still be Patient ,When it's time to give you sex I will let the time comes and you will be tired.

Guy don pay Girlfriend School tuition up to 400 levels, he still dry beg for sex.. Girlfriend still hold am for suspense.. Na Waooo.

Girlfriend he is not even sure whether she go marry am.

Different stories of girlfriend finish school, Gets back and say guy we are not in the same status.. Sorry we can't continue dating anymore Na WA ooo.

Guys do you still do Girl friend?
Make we hear you oooooooo.

4 Likes

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Credibility76:
No , we do self-friend
Which one be Self Friend again .You mean a friend with yourself
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by imagrg(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vaseline don dear sha oh. grin
Credibility76:
No , we do self-friend

1 Like

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Emilia154(f): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
E be lyk say u don c shege 4 girls hand wey make u list their way of lyf lol

1 Like

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by jedaii(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Vaseline by the side, xvideos by the side. Who needs girlfriend grin
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Emilia154:
E be lyk say u don c shege 4 girls hand wey make u list their way of lyf lol
grin I dey into Health matter, burutanshi ,Ale,knacking kacking Agbo etc so Many of my Customers, mostly guys dey share experiences.

1 Like

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Smartguyboy(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lol
That how one saw my car and nice environment she just join to date me I collect wotowoto when she see nothing come out she withdraw me no send move to the next one . She Xmas list she gave me was close to 1m her words “ honey I am used being spoiled by my boyfriend and taking good care of “ for my mind you don jam mumu nah. She stop chatting with me .

12 Likes

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by marlow1962(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
No.
For now I do FWB and am okay with that for now.

1 Like

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Emilia154(f): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
knowhowk:
grin I dey into Health matter, burutanshi ,Ale,knacking kacking Agbo etc so Many of my Customers, mostly guys dey share experiences.

LOL
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by ufotty2001: 5:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
I don't keep girlfriends any but I do have sex everyday. Infact, you don't need all those olosho, runs girls or prostitutes anymore. Just have a decent house, dress very well and also try and have a clean car.. u will fuc.k different types of girls freely. They will run to u like fly

5 Likes

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Kennyprince: 5:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
Yes we do, cos some of us don't like using these categories u mentioned above.
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Ballzproblem2: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
y
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by akube34: 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
Smartguyboy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lol
That how one saw my car and nice environment she just join to date me I collect wotowoto when she see nothing come out she withdraw me no send move to the next one . How Xmas list she gave me was close to 1m her words “ honey I am used being spoiled by my boyfriend and taking good care of “ for my mind you don jam mumu nah. She stop chatting with me .
haha
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by PellsKodak: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty and Prettygirls200 are the girls I fuk on hookup, they are actually cheap and not costly like Candidlady and Begoniaa
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufotty2001:
I don't keep girlfriends any but I do have sex everyday. Infact, you don't need all those olosho, runs girls or prostitutes anymore. Just have a decent house, dress very well and also try and have a clean car.. u will fuc.k different types of girls freely. They will run to u like fly
And what do you call those girls that would easily jump on you for fuc.k like that because u look decent.. grin grin No be the same dem dem, It is not written on the face bro.

4 Likes

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kennyprince:
Yes we do, cos some of us don't like using these categories u mentioned above.
Like Very Descent Girls that have Good Jobs, Classic, From a Wealthy Home, Responsible and not the Pest type undecided
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Demonicus: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Car I no get, Money self I no get, but na em girls dey carry dia self cum make we run 1or2.

Make nobody whine you,If you fine and you Sabi carry yahself well you go fVck pussies for free.

No girl friend no problem.
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Moniya4Real(m): 7:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Of course, you can decide to be enjoying sex more with your girlfriend by going the RAW way after some time… but you wouldn’t want to risk jeopardizing your health by doing same with every Girl
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Of course, you can decide to be enjoying sex more with your girlfriend by going the RAW way after some time… but you wouldn’t want to risk jeopardizing your health by doing same with every Girl
Good sha! especially if the girl is Faithful to only you and not Chopping another dick without your knowledge.

Holes ain't loyal . U. Gerrit

2 Likes

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by yarimo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
jedaii:
Vaseline by the side, xvideos by the side. Who needs girlfriend grin
Comrade with branch of the Vaseline crew are you from? I am the chairman sambisa forest branch
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Moniya4Real(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
knowhowk:
Good sha! especially if the girl is Faithful to only you and not Chopping another dick without your knowledge.

Holes ain't loyal . U. Gerrit
You are absolutely right bro!
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by knowhowk: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
yarimo:
Comrade with branch of the Vaseline crew are you from? I am the chairman sambisa forest branch
Sambisa Forest Branch Ke. shocked

How do you get Vaseline Supplies for that Forest Boss ...light to watch Xvideos to Spice yourself undecided

Beware of Boko guys oooo
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by yarimo(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
knowhowk:
Sambisa Forest Branch Ke. shocked

How do you get Vaseline Supplies for that Forest Boss ...light to watch Xvideos to Spice yourself undecided

Beware of Boko guys oooo
grin grin
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by neztar: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2023
marlow1962:
No.
For now I do FWB and am okay with that for now.
what benefits do you give her
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by neztar: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
ufotty2001:
no cash?
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nyascobar1414: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
When a man gad no value,no vvoman wanna be with him..
When a man gad value, he is urged to marry..
Simple logic: no value, we dont want him. Value? Lets steal it from him in the name of love..

Marriage is prost!tut!on..

Weak man loves!
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Nyascobar1414: 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2023
Demonicus:
Car I no get, Money self I no get, but na em girls dey carry dia self cum make we run 1or2.

Make nobody whine you,If you fine and you Sabi carry yahself well you go fVck pussies for free.

No girl friend no problem.

Lie a lil!
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by jedaii(m): 12:56am On Jan 05, 2023
yarimo:
We are close.. me am managing Gwoza branch grin
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by marlow1962(m): 12:58am On Jan 05, 2023
neztar:
what benefits do you give her
Monetary benefits and shoulders to lean on

1 Like

Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by Smartguyboy(m): 1:04am On Jan 05, 2023
ufotty2001:
No be lie have experienced it many time that how I slept with one girl on our first date when she saw my Avalon 2014 and living in one of the best estate in Akwa Ibom.
I ask her let seat out she said no let go to my house I thought she was joking cool na so I use collect .
Re: With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:23am On Jan 05, 2023
I am at the sharwama spot waiting....I bought three for myself and siblings. Pls send the guy the money! grin grin

Last last na to find hardworking Japanese girl date

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Side Effect Of Women Masturbation? / The Worst Thing Happened To My Family Today / You Know Youre In Love When:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.