Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) (1581 Views)

My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Must you know them?
They're known in their immediate community.
A woman who has accomplished the impossible all on by her own self only known by those in her immediate community? undecided
10 How hard it is to find the perfect wife. She is worth far more than jewels.
11 Her husband depends on her. He will never be poor.
12 She does good for her husband all her life. She never causes him trouble.
13 She is always gathering wool and flax and enjoys making things with her hands.
14 She is like a ship from a faraway place.
She brings home food from everywhere.
15 She wakes up early in the morning, cooks food for her family, and gives the servants their share.
16 She looks at land and buys it. She uses the money she has earned and plants a vineyard.
17 She works very hard. She is strong and able to do all her work.
18 She works late into the night to make sure her business earns a profit.
19 She makes her own thread and weaves her own cloth.
20 She always gives to the poor and helps those who need it.
21 She does not worry about her family when it snows. She has given them all good, warm clothes.
22 She makes sheets and spreads for the beds, and she wears clothes of fine linen.
23 Her husband is a respected member of the city council, where he meets with the other leaders.
24 She makes clothes and belts and sells them to the merchants.
25 She is a strong person, and people respect her.
She looks to the future with confidence.
26 She speaks with wisdom and teaches others to be loving and kind.
27 She oversees the care of her house. She is never lazy.
28 Her children say good things about her. Her husband brags about her and says,
29 “There are many good women, but you are the best.”
30 Grace and beauty can fool you, but a woman who respects the Lord should be praised.
31 Give her the reward she deserves. Praise her in public for what she has done.
come on.... let us know them. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A woman who has accomplished the impossible all on by her own self only known by those in her immediate community? undecided
come on.... let us know them. undecided

Kobo, dis matter be like the one wey we no go agree on, so make we leave am. cheesy
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, dis matter be like the one wey we no go agree on, so make we leave am. cheesy
Then let's address the facts, shall we? undecided

Read what is in fact written right there in Proverbs 31 and explain how 1 woman alone (or man) can accomplish all that please. undecided

Notice how verse 15 even says she has servants, leading us to believe she doesn't in fact do it all by her own hands. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Then let's address the facts, shall we? undecided

Read what is in fact written right there in Proverbs 31 and explain how 1 woman alone (or man) can accomplish all that please. undecided

Proverbs 31 talks about a woman who starts out on her own, then employ workers as she expands.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Proverbs 31 talks about a woman who starts out on her own, then employ workers as she expands.
What? Let's try not to add to what is written abeg! undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What? Let's try not to add to what is written abeg! undecided

Kobo, abeg!

The "servants", aren't they her workers?
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
Kobo, abeg!

The "servants", aren't they her workers?
Yes, and what work do servants do? Isn't it the work that their master is given credit for? undecided

15 She wakes up early in the morning, cooks food for her family, and gives the servants their share.
Consider for example what is written there in verse 15 again. We are told the master wakes up early in the morning to cook. Are we to in fact believe this woman wakes up early in the morning to prepare ingredients and cook(alone) a meal for her entire household comprising of her family and servants? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yes, and what work do servants do? Isn't it the work that their master is given credit for? undecided

So, when I start out a business and as it grows, I employ workers, so you mean credit for the success of my will be given to my workers?
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
So, when I start out a business and as it grows, I employ workers, so you mean credit for the success of my will be given to my workers?
Recall what I said earlier of the Proverbs idea of a perfect woman then.... undecided

There is no woman or man that would meet up to the Proverbs 31 description there - na company ceo wey get employees at his beck and call fit accomplish wetin dem describe for there. undecided

That so-called proverb was written by the mother of Lemuel, Solomon's wife, who herself had to endure life living with a husband who had about 999 other women in his life. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by cococandy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
This. 100%

2 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Recall what I said earlier of the Proverbs idea of a perfect woman then.... undecided

There is no woman or man that would meet up to the Proverbs 31 description there - na company ceo wey get employees at his beck and call fit accomplish wetin dem describe for there. undecided

That so-called proverb was written by the mother of Lemuel, Solomon's wife, who herself had to endure life living with a husband who had about 999 other women in his life. undecided

No CEO started out as CEO na. undecided

Wo Kobo, Je ka fi oro yen le.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
No CEO started out as CEO na. undecided

Wo Kobo, Je ka fi oro yen le.
I don't understand. undecided

What I said is no lone man or woman can accomplish the proverb 31 feat. Only a Ceo aka one who has servants can do that. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

I'm not Christian...

Obviously...
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 7:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I don't understand. undecided

What I said is no lone man or woman can accomplish the proverb 31 feat. Only a Ceo aka one who has servants can do that. undecided
Those are proverbs na. The message is clear enough. A Woman should work hard to build her matrimonial home together with her husband.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:
Those are proverbs na. The message is clear enough. A Woman should work hard to build her matrimonial home together with her husband.
The message also clearly reveals that such a woman is a master, with servants of her own to help accomplish all the listed tasks. So if Proverbs 31 woman is what you want, be prepared to pay for servants and househelps . undecided

Make sure to read through the entire proverb to better understand the woman described. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The message also clearly reveals that such a woman is a master, with servants of her own to help accomplish all the listed tasks. undecided

Make sure to read through the entire proverb to better understand the woman described. undecided
well, don't forget that the Bible isn't like any other novel. You can't understand those proverbs by mere reading them.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:
well, don't forget that the Bible isn't like any other novel. You can't understand those proverbs by mere reading them.
The Bible like every other book out there is written for you in human language, by human minds, to be read and comprehended in much the same way as you would any other literature or communication out there presented in human tongue using basic human language comprehension skills which all humans are equipped with at some level. undecided

So following what is written there in Proverbs 31, if Proverbs 31 woman is what you want, be prepared to pay for servants and househelp to aide her in achieving that dream of yours. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The Bible like every other book out there is written for you in human language, by human minds, to be read and comprehended in much the same way as you would any other literature or communication out there presented in human tongue using basic human language comprehension skills which all humans are equipped with at some level. undecided

So following what is written there in Proverbs 31, if Proverbs 31 woman is what you want, be prepared to pay for servants and househelp to aide her in achieving that dream of yours. undecided
Well, I don't agree with all u just said. So you mean that women who aren't rich shouldn't hustle to build thier home?
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The message also clearly reveals that such a woman is a master, with servants of her own to help accomplish all the listed tasks. So if Proverbs 31 woman is what you want, be prepared to pay for servants and househelps . undecided

Wait a minute, hope it's not what I'm thinking �
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:

Well, I don't agree with all u just said. So you mean that women who aren't rich shouldn't hustle to build thier home?
What part of it do you disagree with? undecided

Women can and should hustle - it is their home too after all. However, not all rich women are proverbs 31 women, but only a rich woman - with servants at her beck and call - can attain the proverbs 31 status of a perfect woman. undecided

So, if you want your wife to be a Proverbs 31 wife, you best make sure you both have enough money to employ maids and househelps even drivers to aide her in accomplishing that feat. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:

Wait a minute, hope it's not what I'm thinking �
Which is? undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which is? undecided
Are u a feminist??
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:
Are u a feminist??
How does this apply to the discussion so far? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How does this apply to the discussion so far? undecided
well, never mind!
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
rainlover:
well, never mind!
You still haven't told me what part of what I said of the Bible you do not agree with. undecided
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You still haven't told me what part of what I said of the Bible you do not agree with. undecided
wait. I'll be right back.
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
What's up feminists? grin grin
Re: Bluepills For Women ( Feminists Wouldn't Like This) by rainlover(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2022
Looks like feminists are beginning see life differently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Married Life To This Lovely Couple / IT'S A BOY! 'thrilled' Janet Jackson Gives Birth To Her First Child at 50 / Father Seriously Cautions Church Member Who Called His Little Daughter "My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.