Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) (1561 Views)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Ortintin: 5:00pm On May 14, 2023
Who is to blame in this tragic accident cry - Is it the mother or the husband (driver)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ9lJW7e8Zs&feature=youtu.be
Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Kingpin1000: 5:26pm On May 14, 2023
The mother, but she'd already blamed the father.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by sisisioge: 5:36pm On May 14, 2023
It's so unfortunate! No one really. It was such an unfortunate incident. Poor family! May God help us care for our children o. I hope the family survives this ordeal. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by falcon01: 5:52pm On May 14, 2023
Daaaamn!!! That's awful that's why if there's a kid around I make sure I see them while moving or reversing

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Foodqueen(f): 6:09pm On May 14, 2023
Jeezzzz....... This is really sad.
Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by seankafor(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2023
One of thousand ways to die sad
Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Tinububalls: 7:39pm On May 14, 2023
Damn. Death calls we answer.
Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Ortintin: 8:08pm On May 14, 2023
falcon01:
Daaaamn!!! That's awful that's why if there's a kid around I make sure I see them while moving or reversing
Very important. Never assume.
Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by NoToPile: 8:48am On May 15, 2023
Jeez, it's a terrible video, Chai. What a terrible accident. Can't really blame anybody.

I replayed the video almost 6 times, a split second delay of moving the car, if the baby hadn't tripped, if she was closer to drag him too many things crossed my mind, too many scenerios. It's not something to pass through as a parent.

May God protect all of us oo. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by verminnel(f): 12:48pm On May 15, 2023
The mom

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? (warning: Graphics Content) by Ortintin: 5:36pm On May 15, 2023
verminnel:
The mom
Exactly. She should atleast hold his hand as he walks. She is just so quick to leave him.

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Maniac Or Am Just Selfish / Meet The Woman Whose 15 Children Were Fed To Hungry Crocodiles Over Tradition / Things A Good Mother Teaches Her Daughter Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.