Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online (4327 Views)

Video Of Popular Pastor In Bed With Beautiful Female Member Surfaces Online / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Foreverdope: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Video of popular Prophet in bed with female TikTok celebrity surfaces online

video of Founder, Prophetic Hill Chapel, Prophet Nigel Gaisie in bed with a TikTok celebrity has surfaced on social media.

The popular Ghanaian clergyman had earlier been accused of allegedly being a serial womanizer.

Ghanaian music star, Mzbel had also alleged that the controversial cleric tried to sleep with her, though he denied the allegation

The lady Prophet Gaisie was spotted in bed with, is very popular for posting seductive videos on TikTok. Though the nature of their relationship is unknown, the video has sparked reactions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFqnp4o4mDM

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Share

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
another HORNYGOAT in robe busted!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Mariangeles(f): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
another HORNYGOAT in robe busted!!!!

"Goats in robes" are allowed to get hörny too.
Are they not men?
Lack of self discipline is their undoing.
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mariangeles:
"Goats in robes" are allowed to get hörny too.
Are they not men?
Lack of self discipline is their undoing.

i think this is way bigger than lack of discipline.... are they not the same HORNYGOATS in robe who will preach about immorality and/or look down on premarital sex (yet gladly use their position of power to fukc these lost sheep)?!?!?!

these people are the devil!

1 Like

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Money2022(f): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
And to think many of his members would be seeing him as next to Jesus
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Blackfire(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
What are they doing in the bed..
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by siofra(f): 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
This kind of pastor will preach prosperity and avoid the topic of fornication cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by eazzzy1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Why would he even allow her make a video? I bet nobody will call the girl a kiss and tell, immature girl now. She must have tried to blackmail him before leaking the video. MOG in the potopoto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by motionarena: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mumu pastor.
He didn't even look comfortable taking d video

1 Like

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by BanevsJoker(m): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tomorrow you will hear it's a skit.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by LikeAking: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Guy man.
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by revived2: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mofos
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by nerdfrost(m): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
angry he was folowing instructions from above

Nosimp2022 angry
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Omowoolata: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
E bee things but I am not shocked
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by YabaLeftist: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fatoyinbo and Suleiman's brother in crime.
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by wiseone28: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's what i told my pastor friend..

To avoid this type of temptation especially as a pastor cheesy
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by iamyemiakins(m): 5:01am On Jan 06, 2022
There was a caught!
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:59am On Jan 06, 2022
Their headache wetin be my own
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by errigdee: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2022
SEXUAL immoralities may take u all to hell... FAKES
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Ofadaman(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Flee from women of easy virtue and no purpose for they're destiny killers. Truth is very few women are sane or an holy. I recall my PADI go marry church woman, the day we all go outing she got drunk come begin twerk like olosho .the guy carry hand for head
Re: Popular Prophet Nigel Gasie Caught In Bed With Tiktok Celebrity Surfaces Online by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

A wrong women can destroy a man completely.
Greed can destroy a man completely..

Fear this two but most importantly fear no. 1.. the fear of it is hr beginning of wisdom.

(1) (Reply)

Giveaway Thread / Why I Won’t Visit Any Lady In My Life Again. / How Old Was The Oldest Virgin U've Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.