Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity (20921 Views)

Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Adedeji Adeleke Buys A Private Jet (Bombardier Express Jet) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Irupetepete: 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
olisaEze:
I feel inspired by Mr Macaroni’s story to give 10 laptops to 10 nairalanders. But the way this country be na, ona fit go use am do yahoo yahoo. So instead lemme inspire y’all to perspire like Maguire in these last days of subsidy, u go dey olryt las las! The pic below is exactly why Debo Macaroni had issues with the cops grin grin
just gimme one make I take am start online gigs
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
Macaroni can keep playing to the gallery and it would not stop rational observers from rating him as a partisan activist.

The Vice President invited him for an open discussion to understand the plight of the youth yet he refused. He didn't refuse quietly but subtly thrash-talked other comedians who went. It seems as though he won the hearts of his uninformed sheeps and emotional herd who subscribe to cancel culture grin

Let's face it, the Adelekes have been in the Nigerian political scene even when VP. OSinbajo was just a lecturer at the University of Lagos.

Isiaka Adeleke, Davido's Uncle, was the Governor of Osun State back in 1992. In 2007 the Ex Governor was elected into the Nigerian Senate. In 2017 , sadly, he kicked the bucket and guess who replaced him at the Nigerian Senate? His brother , Ademola Adeleke, who will be contesting to become Governor of Osun later this year. Why are the Tinubus, Desmond Eliots, newcomers like Sanwo Olu the ones that the Macaronis of Nigeria criticize?

Like Buhari, Ademola Adeleke's WAEC certificate is questionable and has gone to the court. Why do the Macaronis of Nigeria drag Buhari and not Davido's Uncle for a not having the basic educational qualification but is an elected representative?

Do you know why?

Just like in the United States where Hollywood is for the "liberal party" and hate anything Republican, Nigerian celebrities covertly support the PDP and hate anything APC. There's no activism, just hate for APC. (Note, I think the ideology of APC is stupid too but PDP isn't different).

I'll deactivate my account if at least 5 popular Nigerian celebrities question (during election period) what the Adeleke's have done in Osun despite their decades of mainstream political involvement in the State or why Ademola Adeleke's basic educational qualification is questionable.

U are just talking here and there and shopping for what isn’t even available in the market.

What is his business with what adeleke did or did not do was adeleke his country vp or even state governor??

Did adeleke lock him a black maria because of lekki protests??

Osinbajo as much as I try to support him has many too fuckups in Buhari’s government to count. It is almost an embarrassment to his status and standards.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Foolishbuhari: 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:
Macaroni can keep playing to the gallery and it would not stop rational observers from rating him as a partisan activist.

The Vice President invited him for an open discussion to understand the plight of the youth yet he refused. He didn't refuse quietly but subtly thrash-talked other comedians who went. It seems as though he won the hearts of his uninformed sheeps and emotional herd who subscribe to cancel culture grin

Let's face it, the Adelekes have been in the Nigerian political scene even when VP. OSinbajo was just a lecturer at the University of Lagos.

Isiaka Adeleke, Davido's Uncle, was the Governor of Osun State back in 1992. In 2007 the Ex Governor was elected into the Nigerian Senate. In 2017 , sadly, he kicked the bucket and guess who replaced him at the Nigerian Senate? His brother , Ademola Adeleke, who will be contesting to become Governor of Osun later this year. Why are the Tinubus, Desmond Eliots, newcomers like Sanwo Olu the ones that the Macaronis of Nigeria criticize?

Like Buhari, Ademola Adeleke's WAEC certificate is questionable and has gone to the court. Why do the Macaronis of Nigeria drag Buhari and not Davido's Uncle for a not having the basic educational qualification but is an elected representative?

Do you know why?

Just like in the United States where Hollywood is for the "liberal party" and hate anything Republican, Nigerian celebrities covertly support the PDP and hate anything APC. There's no activism, just hate for APC. (Note, I think the ideology of APC is stupid too but PDP isn't different).

I'll deactivate my account if at least 5 popular Nigerian celebrities question (during election period) what the Adeleke's have done in Osun despite their decades of mainstream political involvement in the State or why Ademola Adeleke's basic educational qualification is questionable.

Another pained APC fool on the loose

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

U are just talking here and there and shopping for what isn’t even available in the market.

What is his business with what adeleke did or did not do was adeleke his country vp or even state governor??

Did adeleke lock him a black maria because of lekki protests??

Osinbajo as much as I try to support him has many too fuckups in Buhari’s government to count. It is almost an embarrassment to his status and standards.

It's my opinion, we're all entitled to one lol.

I don't like Macaroni, that's it.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by HacheNoire: 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Naxo!

You wont hear him learn humility from Adeboye or Oyedepo. If its not Dangote, It will be Mike Adenuga or Folorunsho Alakija.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

It's my opinion, we're all entitled to one lol.

I don't like Macaroni, that's it.

Why don’t u like the gentleman?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by faithfull18(f): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
visijo:
“girls will turn down your proposal and still stick around incase you make it in life”

Near me when i make am, na cord i go wipe you, rubbish! grin
See this one oh.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by jaxxy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
HacheNoire:
Naxo!

You wont hear him learn humility from Adeboye or Oyedepo. If its not Dangote, It will be Mike Adenuga or Folorunsho Alakija.

Those ones only help church members and not any ordinary church members oo. U must be pastors favorite. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by ThickSharon123(f): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
isaiah4life:
I abused the access, but he remained kind and generous.

Learn not to get too familiar with your helper. When they show you the kitchen, don't leverage on it to gain access to their restricted space. Most givers and kind-hearted individuals might not sight-shut unbeknownst display of inadequacies just like Davido's dad.

Albeit, nice one MACARONI.

A true act of kindness always sparks another #klaus.

You were sweet with the quote but you spoilt it.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

He's an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by OmoManU: 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

Do you know why?

Funny enough Deji Davido papa according to some reports sef was an abacha boy that year

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
Plantiff:

He's an opportunist.

I know u don’t believe that bt u had to say it anyway.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by tunmedies(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dr. Adeleke is a cheerful giver. He sponsor more than 60% of students in Adeleke University.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

I know u don’t believe that bt u had to say it anyway.

I'm tired of typing after a stressful day.

Macaroni attended 3 Universities before Redeemers University at Ede, Osun State (this is where the Adeleke connection comes from).

He joined students politics at Redeemers and became the Union leader. After insulting the school authority severally on social media, he was expelled. He went to court, won and graduated.

As a SUG leader in a University at Osun State, he definitely had access to Osun politicians and influential men there. We know how court cases are in Nigeria. For him to say that he was close to Adeleke to the point that he abused their relationship (definitely by sending frequent sms and calls), one can easily deduce the role the Adelekes played in his return to the University.

Osinbajo is a senior pastor and one of the most influential figures in Redeemed Christian Church that Macaroni has a terrible relationship with because the church owns the University. His hatred for Osinbajo is personal and he would never criticize the Adelekes who have helped him.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by pafisayo(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

If we are being honest enh ..
I might be wrong but still .
What’s the whole freaky freaky thing ?
Expensive SUV
Money transfers to Females
Bank alert to Females and licking his lips while admiring their back side and still more transfers to females .. that’s basically how he became popular or became an influencer .
In a Sane environment’ what does his skit influence ?
How many Nigerian youth on nairaland goes about parking their SUV or Sedan on the roads of Nigeria to send money to random girls ?
Maybe polithiefcians yahoo boys ritualist kidnappers thiefingCivil servants etc .
But definitely not hard working Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by jaxxy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
pafisayo:

If we are being honest enh ..
I might be wrong but still .
What’s the whole freaky freaky thing ?
Expensive SUV
Money transfers to Females
Bank alert to Females and licking his lips while admiring their back side and still more transfers to females .. that’s basically how he became popular or became an influencer .
In a Sane environment’ what does his skit influence ?
How many Nigerian youth on nairaland goes about parking their SUV or Sedan on the roads of Nigeria to send money to random girls ?
Maybe polithiefcians yahoo boys ritualist kidnappers thiefingCivil servants etc .
But definitely not hard working Nigerians

There a reason it’s called a skit. He’s not the only one doing such skits and it’s more like exposing what politicians and stupid wealthy people do than praising it.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by everythinggirly(f): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
That's beautiful!
Hit me up for your Academic research services.
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by pafisayo(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

There a reason it’s called a skit. He’s not the only one doing such skits and it’s more like exposing what politicians and stupid wealthy people do than praising it.

Well when he wants to expose Nigerian police
He does not use his skit .
When he wants to address the decadence in our Governing system eg: the Osinbajo ish “ he wrote a well detailed write up and gave his own reason which he is entitled to .
You basically just made an excuse for him . His skit is not in any way done to expose “ politicians and stupid wealthy people “
But then I might be wrong but I am very sure you just made an excuse for him . Those skits are noting close to exposing anyone it’s just a way of making money . It’s the message in it that’s pretty troubling

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Myzubby(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
olisaEze:
I feel inspired by Mr Macaroni’s story to give 10 laptops to 10 nairalanders. But the way this country be na, ona fit go use am do yahoo yahoo. So instead lemme inspire y’all to perspire like Maguire in these last days of subsidy, u go dey olryt las las! The pic below is exactly why Debo Macaroni had issues with the cops grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by Localmann(m): 8:14am On Jan 06, 2022
You are doing well

Check my signature incase you want to redeem any kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast payment
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by kennyz247(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
GoldenSpec:
You have to start somewhere grin
bro, I done start already in my own way..
Re: Mr Macaroni: Adedeji Adeleke, Davido’s Father Inspired My Generosity by GoldenSpec: 10:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol... I was just bn sarcastic grin
kennyz247:

bro, I done start already in my own way..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe: Judge Orders Arrest Of Police Officer Listed As Witness / Bossladybadii Ordered Thunder From China To Fire Kemi Olunloyi Over Linda Ikeji / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.