Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) (51249 Views)

Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
Na fine woman o..
Marriage needs tolerance and perseverance..
You have to be long surfering to be in a marriage..
You must cultivate the habit of forgiveness...
Marriage be like ship untop sea..
Wave go carry am, experience storm, breeze go blow but then, you mostly enjoy calmness when you persevere..
When I read about redpill and redpillers, I just laugh..
I can categorically tell you that 95% of redpillers are not married, they are mostly youths who still wanna flex muscles...
The remaining 5% are just struggling between being a redpiller and a SIMP-le man...
Understanding lo matter mhen.

But Charlie boy is almost 80!!!
How him dey do am?

Good gene
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Mikefrik(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
It's not perfect,easy or rosy anywhere. My parents marriage is a perfect example of marriages that only true love, patience and understanding can build,move and sustain a marriage. Can someone please help me answer this,when love fails what else keeps the marriage? You see why I said more than love, money,beauty and body structure make sure there's something you're seeing in that person that other people are not seeing. Forget it,if it was love I'm sure many of us who have aged parents will counter this claim because many of our aged parents are or were polygamous. So those their wives and women was it love that kept them? No it wasn't. Find out what it was and try to build yours around or above it.
Long talk miss
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by NtiObaEneke(f): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2022
Irupetepete:
Na fine woman o..
Marriage needs tolerance and perseverance..
You have to be long surfering to be in a marriage..
You must cultivate the habit of forgiveness...
Marriage be like ship untop sea..
Wave go carry am, experience storm, breeze go blow but then, you mostly enjoy calmness when you persevere..
When I read about redpill and redpillers, I just laugh..
I can categorically tell you that 95% of redpillers are not married, they are mostly youths who still wanna flex muscles...
The remaining 5% are just struggling between being a redpiller and a SIMP-le man...
Understanding lo matter mhen.

But Charlie boy is almost 80!!!
How him dey do am?
You make sense

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
70years Old Man o
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by MossLuv: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
There was Keke 44years ago or am not seeing well?
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Sent87: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
donofdons:
This Charlie boy is a proof that one can live a good life without religion and lying pastors. Has this man not been blessed by Nature with a good family, sizeable wealth, and he is almost 80 years and still strong etc. Did he need any pastor or political power to do it for him? This is one man that has enjoyed his life from the beginning till end and has always spoken out against bad politicians. You will never see him in dirty controversies like sleeping with his house girls or daughter or blood money like other of our church and mosque going elites who will criticize the man’s lifestyle.
Typical ranting of an ignoramus.
Oya tell me, shebi you and Charlie boy shares the same patriarchy abi na ancestry?
That Charlie boy is free from some foundational battles doesn't mean every other single man whose ancestors were snake or demonic worshippers and had sold the destinies of their offspring to the devil will have it easy and smooth as charlie boy. Besides I'm sure charlie boy also have his own personal challenges that we don't know about.
You better leave people who have foundational issues to sort it out in peace and stop brandishing your ignorance in full public glare.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
mistijude:
There's no wisdom here at all.With this reply, you have already confirmed that you are the one.
Never!! I’m definitely not the person you’re thinking you have in mind. Absolutely not!!
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Deborah98:
It's not perfect,easy or rosy anywhere. My parents marriage is a perfect example of marriages that only true love, patience and understanding can build,move and sustain a marriage. Can someone please help me answer this,when love fails what else keeps the marriage? You see why I said more than love, money,beauty and body structure make sure there's something you're seeing in that person that other people are not seeing. Forget it,if it was love I'm sure many of us who have aged parents will counter this claim because many of our aged parents are or were polygamous. So those their wives and women was it love that kept them? No it wasn't. Find out what it was and try to build yours around or above it.
perseverance, its one essential attribute one needs in marriage, especially for women...let's be frank here, the idea of women being woke these days, the feminist movement is also a factor...u see women challenging their men like they are superior to him ..now an average woman will decide when she can give her hubby sex, without even caring about the hubby...men also have their own problems,but women own is more pronounced.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
Charley boy is a handsome man, unlike some people with brown teeth
Take the following prescriptions regularly.
Tinublaxin injection
Jagabadol Capsule
Yolobatonic syrup .
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:
96.63398% of men married to Nigerian women are suffering emotionally.

Forget the social media fake smiles. Some are living in self denial.

If you see a man married to a Nigerian girl, hug him...he's going through alot.

My prayers are with them.
Thank God I m part of the 3.36602%
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by ensamy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Better American woman.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by AllahIsSatan: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Charlie Boy believes in God, he just doesn't practice any orthodox religion.

donofdons:
This Charlie boy is a proof that one can live a good life without religion and lying pastors. Has this man not been blessed by Nature with a good family, sizeable wealth, and he is almost 80 years and still strong etc. Did he need any pastor or political power to do it for him? This is one man that has enjoyed his life from the beginning till end and has always spoken out against bad politicians. You will never see him in dirty controversies like sleeping with his house girls or daughter or blood money like other of our church and mosque going elites who will criticize the man’s lifestyle.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by KarinaLove(f): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
AS want to Marry AS

Don't just go and born SS Pikin o.

But some SS are getting converted to AA o.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kriss216:

GOD BLESS YOU Immediately
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
felixzo1:
marriage is hard work, you can not afford to take your foot off the pedal, things will go wrong.it involves a lot of commitment and sacrifice

I wish the female folks put in same energy, Same commitment and same sacrifice the male folks put in the marriage! cry
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Origin(f): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Charly boy and Dianne have always lived their lives on their own terms without deference to any one and they have succeeded well. ...

I am sure he is only talking about how to spice things up more for the two both of them..... Even at their age ( not being ageist).

Something often lacking in many marriages....
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
44 YEARS IN MARRIAGE CHARLEY MAN, YOU BE REAL MAN INDEED.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by We4all: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
If you see the woman off camera, you will be impressed. Her body and boobs still looks firm for her age.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Lovely, Charly boy and WizKid has already removed kid from his name.

I love you and your wife Charley boy
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Microwhy: 12:22am On Jan 06, 2022
felixzo1:
marriage is hard work, you can not afford to take your foot off the pedal, things will go wrong.it involves a lot of commitment and sacrifice
Too much sacrifice bro...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:46am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Nigeria women go don show you pepper. I’m one of the 3.336% sha.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by skywalker240(m): 1:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Flamees:
Dear Ladies we sell MR Right
Contact now and it will be delivered at your door step
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2022
You have already gotten to this level, people are looking up to you as a role model, but the reverse is the case, why are you now weak?
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by petra1(m): 2:55am On Jan 06, 2022
donofdons:
This Charlie boy is a proof that one can live a good life without religion and lying pastors. Has this man not been blessed by Nature with a good family, sizeable wealth, and he is almost 80 years and still strong etc. Did he need any pastor or political power to do it for him

Wrong! He is born again. He attends christ embassy Abuja
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by batb: 6:06am On Jan 06, 2022
ziondaughter247:

Lol.. see this one
Almost all Nigerian women are tired of Nigerian men.....That's why women these days are calling men's bluff and men don't like it... Most Nigerian men are nothing to write home about and women are absolutely tired of tolerating their nonsense. Even these so called white women are divorcing Nigerian men left, right and centre. Nigerian men are generally bad husbands..QED...Every sane woman is tired of them
No, you are not a daughter from Zion, you are devil's daughter and your abode is Hades!
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Oluromantic: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
AdaNri1:
Marriage to someone that understands you is peace. Marry a person who doesn’t understand you and live in a bed of thorns
Don't limit your idea of a good marriage to who understands you only. You too work to become someone who understands your spouse so he can brag about you too
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2022
You can use manpower to get more energy
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Flamees(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2022

Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by mikaael(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

Try and hug ur father too.....he must be going through a lot
Mtcheeeew......una go just dey talk rubbish
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Emperor5(m): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Charlyboy at 70s, buhari at 70s, tinubu at 60s
This man is looking good
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by ekusigo: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Kriss216:

This is expensive assumption that aims to scare people away from marriage, opting for raising kids without both parents daily involvement.
If no man is perfect and many who are well to do still seek something that would mKe them feel complete why do you expect any marriage to be perfect?
The better both intending-couples plan for marriage(not Wedding oh) and the faithfulness, sacrifice, and commitment they are both willing to put into the better.
Here are two questions I will ask from two perspectives, showing one'a preparedness.

1. Question to Men.
Are you ready to love, provide for your woman UNCONDITIONALLY and have sexual intercourse with her, exclusively?
This is every woman's desire irrespective of her shortcomings.

2. Question to the ladies.
Are you ready to love, support, encourage, help, and generously and graciously satisfy him sexually, remaining sexually faithful to him alone, through thick and thin.
Sorry ooooh, there are many enjoying theirs.
Re: Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Romanoff:
His wife seems unproblematic though.
How can somebody married to a man like Charly boy for 44 years not problematic? She has to be as crazy as her husband for them to together that long. Otherwise, both of them will find the company of each other boring. Not too long in abuja, you will see both of them do morning walk. Maybe charly is beginning to feel his age and the woman is not slowing down yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Post Shirtless Picture Of Herself Before Bedtime: / Mike Edwards And His Wife Meet MC Oluomo (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Panicked And Got Scared That His Daughter Stopped Breathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.