Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume (30428 Views)

Tinubu Appoints New Board, Management For NDDC / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Unveils NNPC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by PrinceOfLagos: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
angry

I feel super irritated whenever I hear the name NNPC. That place is nothing but a fortress of mindless corruption and grand larceny.

If this country is incapable of running a state owned oil corporation as do Russia and the big players in the MidEast, they should scrap the damn thing or privatize it.

To this day, it beats me why privatization hasn't worked with NEPA, NNPC and other such state owned businesses as it did telecoms.

Something is definitely wrong somewhere.

You've cheered the president all since 2015 so why you still crying

Don't tell me it's because the Benue people lives do not matter to the president grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by grenje(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
nice one, will appointment make fuel price to reduce
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by chloride6: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Life...

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by seunmsg(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ararume was dropped and not Okadigbo. The headline should be corrected.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Handsum64: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
I can't believe that the Jubril of Sudan story will die down just like that without any award for the gullibles who swallowed the bull crap from the Efulefu albino hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Bambidoe: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
27 years man looking for Hiv positive wife 19 to 38 years, DM for details
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Papparassi: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by bigeagleeye(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Smiles.
Nearly everyone on the list were brought in from the entities they claimed to have dissolved...Bobboi was the Executive Secretary of PEF(M)B.
These people have more vision than helping governance in the petroleum regime..the Act is merely designed to strengthen some ends that they have hitherto not been in charge of.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by DTaj: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
The title is false and misleading! Senator (Mrs.) Margaret Okadigbo was APPOINTED Chairman of NNPC, NOT DROPPED! It was Senator Araurume that was dropped. Don't people read before posting thrash on NR?
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by kahal29: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Fergie correct the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by emmykk(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
January 5, 2022

PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6761419/president-buhari-appoints-araraume-okadigbo#105971800

Show me where okadigbo was drop!

Please why is Nairaland trying to bait us to click by lieing.This is very unprofessional and the mod that did this should be very careful.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by fergie001: 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
emmykk:

Show me where okadigbo was drop!

Please why is Nairaland trying to bait us to click by lieing.This is very unprofessional and the mod that did this should be very careful.
Check the topic again!
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Omodua(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
fergie001:

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
January 5, 2022

PREVIOUS THREAD;
https://www.nairaland.com/6761419/president-buhari-appoints-araraume-okadigbo#105971800
Nigeria cannot make meaningful progress with this skewed appointments. Owners of the oil are hardly counted among stakeholders. And you expect peace in the land. No,there can't be peace. Except peace of the graveyard.
If oil is produced in the North, would they allow infiltration of non northerners into key areas of the industry.
This is domestic neo colonialism and slavery.
It's unacceptable. South South and southeast should unite to fight this injustice. They produce the oil.
This is warped federalism!
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by fergie001: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Papparassi:
Buhari appoints Okadibo and not drops.. Please change your headline..

Thanks...
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Vistra40: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
angry

I feel super irritated whenever I hear the name NNPC. That place is nothing but a fortress of mindless corruption and grand larceny.

If this country is incapable of running a state owned oil corporation as do Russia and the big players in the MidEast, they should scrap the damn thing or privatize it.

To this day, it beats me why privatization hasn't worked with NEPA, NNPC and other such state owned businesses as it did telecoms.

Tell me more sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by blazetitov: 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
angry

Calm down. It is now a registered company. let's see whether things will be better.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by luizpippo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Didn't the petroleum industry act scrap NNPC?
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by rave1047: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by mfm04622: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Abyjah:
90% Hause appointment lipsrsealed

Read the story before commenting
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by askolly(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
90%Northerner
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by RodgersAkpafu: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
angry

Two words
Vested Interests

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by omenkaLives(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You've cheered the president all since 2015 so why you still crying

Don't tell me it's because the Benue people lives do not matter to the president grin
Says a failed ugly governor's HandBag man.

Come on, go grab Ihediotha's bag and move the fvxk on with your rickshaw.

While at it, please do not Eat Me. Heard such acts have become the order of the day where you come from. wink
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by nograv: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
COdeGenesis:
I just hope the next southerner that would be PRESIDENT will be bold enough to appoint southerner in like manner.

No it shouldn't be hope, after this presidency the gloves are off. Every role should be reassigned to a Southerner with no discussion.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Tareq1105: 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ifesinachi22:
What kind of headline is this?
Okadigbo is the Chairman of the Board and he still dropped Okadigbo.
Ayam not understanding.

...... dropped Ararume.

Ararume hasn't been lucky in politics. I don't know why he was dropped. It's very unfortunate and I'm suspecting the hand of Gov Hope Uzodima in this drama.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Omodua:
This is domestic neo colonialism and slavery.
It's unacceptable. South South and southeast should unite to fight this injustice. They produce the oil.
This is warped federalism!
What or who stop GEJ from stopping this injustice?
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by ruggedtimi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari remembers his political allies who died during the period he was struggling to be President of Nigeria. Margaret Chuba Okadigbo, wife of late Seante President Chuba Okadigbo, and Barrister Constance Harry Marshal, an affine of late Harry Marshal, were listed as members of the NNPC Board appointed by President Buhari.

Dr. Chuba Okadigbo was vice presidential candidate to President Buhari in 2007 elections. He died few years later.

Harry Marshal was President Buhari’s political ally from the South-South. He was killed at his residence in Abuja 24 hours to the takeoff of President Buhari’s first presidential campaign in Port Harcourt, Rivers State in 2003. Marshal was a political heavy weight in Rivers State before his assassination in Abuja. He had flown into Abuja on Friday to collect more funds to rush back to Port Harcourt and settle the outstanding bill for the campaign venue which was to hold on Saturday but was killed in mysterious circumstances. The killing of Harry Marshal remains of the celebrated unresolved political killings in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Appoints Board & Management Of NNPC Limited, Drops Ararume by masseratti: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
angry

what is wrong is that they won't have the control on who they appoint to those juicy positions anymore for corruption to feathers, America is the largest oil producer in the world, yet they don't have a national oil company, Saudi Arabia just sold Her own oil company shares, Government do not have business doing business, sell NNPC this man no gree, he is about to waste our money again starting another business government should not get involved in the name of Nigerian Airways, what is wrong with this people not moving with time for God's sake?
On Nepa, the government in power then sold it to his cronies, those guys didn't have the resources to manage what they took over till now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) / Fashola Speeds Up Work On Mokwa-Jeba After Bridge Collapse To Meet Deadline.PICS / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.