Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 (3231 Views)

Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency / 'I Declare You The Next Ekiti Governor' - Fayose Prays For Deputy, Eleka(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

You are contradicting yourself.

By we, do you mean, Ika two LGA will form their own state?

You claim that you are "different people", still you want to form state with people who you are different from?

You cannot claim difference and say, "we" when it benefits you. Stick to one identity.

Agbors do not even accept they are Ika in the first place. Based on your analysis, Ika is also a political formulation because the languages in Ika are OBVIOUSLY different. There is no one Ika language, they all speak differently.

One thing some of you do not know is that because Igbos in the East are very United, you think there are no difference. Even within state....Because of unity, you think Umuahia and Bende speak the same dialect? Completely different but they emphasis on things that bind them together rather than things that divide.

That is why Igbos (Enuanis) are by far the richest of you lots. They understand this principle.

Na rubbish you write they,I claim we are different from ukwuanis.

You said you read a book where ukwuanis where called Ika.

I mean the ANIOMA UNION can break out and form a state if need be.

I guess agbor people are chinese.

As for the mod,Igbos will insult others una go look away,You banned sufferingboy but when Igbos go first start you will Ignore them.

Bkkay is busy up there writing falsehood and breaking rule 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
I have noticed that people that have bad history tend to falsify stories to blackmail those with a better history but they forget that there is an igbo Proverb that says "onye isi nkwọcha anaghị aga ọgụ okwute" meaning that a bald man doesn't participate in a fight that involves stones.

Since Ika want to play the Ijaw game. The same game that we ended up opening Ijaw shameful history for the whole world to see how disturbing their history is, we wouldn't mind opening the real Ika history.
How Bini, Esan and other Igbo groups took turns enslaving you lots. How you were handed over to Aboh merchants to be transported like commodities across Igboland. How your ancestors were exchanged for ankles, three per piece at Igbo ụzọ.

Two can play at the game but I assure you that the way you and others see Ika won't remain the same after we are through with each other.

cc Sufferingboy and QueenAgbo

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:
I have noticed that people that have bad history tend to falsify stories to blackmail those with a better history but they forget that there is an igbo Proverb that says "onye isi nkwọcha anaghị aga ọgụ okwute" meaning that a bald man doesn't participate in a fight that involves stones.

Since Ika want to play the Ijaw game. The same game that we ended up opening Ijaw shameful history for the whole world to see how disturbing their history is, we wouldn't mind opening the real Ika history.
How Bini, Esan and other Igbo groups took turns enslaving you lots. How you were handed over to Aboh merchants to be transported like commodities across Igboland. How your ancestors were exchanged for ankles, three per piece at Igbo ụzọ.

Two can play at the game but I assure you that the way you and others see Ika won't remain the same after we are through with each other.

You can play your history of lies.You can spread lies only.Everyone know how Igbo slaves were sold even by Ijaws and itsekiri.

Arochukwu Igbos were selling their brothers.

If you like spread lies about Ikas.People no longer fall for Igbo lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

You missed the part where your brother called the dignified Ndigbo of all people slaves?
But unlike his ascertion, mine is a historical fact that can be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

I have facts to support my claim that Ika are Bini slaves.
Should I present it?

Queenagbo is the same person as Sufferingboy.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

You missed the part where your brother called the dignified Ndigbo of all people slaves?
But unlike his ascertion, mine is a historical fact that can be proven beyond reasonable doubt.

I have facts to support my claim that Ika are Bini slaves.
Should I present it?

Which my brother,who invited you in this thread I was not discussing with you.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by gidgiddy: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zooposki:

I had a dream about Wike running for the presidency and I was going to list all the attributes why he should be president (chosen) and why we should support him, including the Northerners when I woke up. I think he should run. First time I ever dreamt about wike or presidency. Very strange dream.

In the dream it was as if he was going to be the man to place Nigeria on the path towards being great, because he was a no nonsense man and won’t be controlled.

Assuming Wike managed to get the PDP Presidential ticket, who would vote for him? The South East wont vote him, the South West wont vote him, is it the North that will vote for him?

He doesnt stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

You can play your history of lies.You can spread lies only.Everyone know how Igbo slaves were sold even by Ijaws and itsekiri.

If you like spread lies about Ikas.People no longer fall for Igbo lies and propaganda.
And what concerns an outsider if Arochukwu sold their brothers or not.

On your Ijaw part, there is no proof for it because Ijaw wasn't even in Nigeria when inter and intra ethnic slave trade flourished. During trans-Atlantic slave trade, Ijaw played zero part. It was between Ndigbo, Bini, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio and Fon.

Now back to the people created to be slaves. The ones that now go by the name Ika.
Prior to Trans-Atlantic trade, you know that the Slaves owned by Enuani, Aboh, Onitsha down to other trading cities were Ika who were cultivated for exchange by Bini.

Aboh supplied salts produced from Bonny and Ndoki areas to Bini for exchange of Ika slaves who later find their way to some free parts of Ukwuani, that is the ones that hold their Igbo identity like badge because they know the history.

They don't see themselves as the sames as those that identify as Kwale or Ụkwụani because those days, they also participated in buying the Bini controlled Ụkwụani slaves. Aboh only transport both of you for wider slaves.

There existed a slave market at Igbo Ụzọ were Ika slaves were auctioned for anklets before selling those that couldn't be bought to merchants for more sales across Igbo hinterland.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

Big lies,we only have ancestry from Esan,benins and Ukwuanis.

Who dash ukwuani power enslave Ika,We have everything more than them.Agbor kingdom was very and is still very powerful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

And what concerns an outsider if Arochukwu sold their brothers or not.

On your Ijaw part, there is no proof for it because Ijaw wasn't even in Nigeria when inter and intra ethnic slave trade flourished. During trans-Atlantic slave trade, Ijaw played zero part. It was between Ndigbo, Bini, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio and Fon.

Now back to the people created to be slaves. The ones that now go by the name Ika.
Prior to Trans-Atlantic trade, you know that the Slaves owned by Enuani, Aboh, Onitsha down to other trading cities were Ika who were cultivated for exchange by Bini.

Aboh supplied salts produced from Bonny and Ndoki areas to Bini for exchange of Ika slaves who later find their way to some free parts of Ukwuani, that is the ones that hold their Igbo identity like badge because they know the history.

They don't see themselves as the sames as those that identify as Kwale or Ụkwụani because those days, they also participated in buying the Bini controlled Ụkwụani slaves. Aboh only transport both of you for wider slaves.

There existed a slave market at Igbo Ụzọ were Ika slaves were auctioned for anklets before selling those that couldn't be bought to merchants for more sales across Igbo hinterland.

Igbo man continue with your lies and Re-writing of history.

You guys are know for this yeye online propaganda.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Bro, don't play that game. Please.... We Igbos have more restraints than you give us credit for.
We might puff and all, but that's not even 1% of it. There are tonnes of information. While you show all your cards at the beginning, we have tonnes of historical evidence.
I specifically have neutral historical evidence, even though you are usually hostile, we all just choose not to cross a certain line. That does not mean we do not have the means.

Either way, ask the Ijaws how they were destroyed with facts and info.. They have all calmed down since that time.

The reason why they ignore despite all your insults is that we do not also want to drag illustrious Igbo sons (Who were not slaves) into that dark place.

We respect them enough.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Big lies,we only have ancestry from Esan,benins and Ukwuanis.

Who dash ukwuani power enslave Ika,We have everything more than them.Agbor kingdom was very and is still very powerful.
You have zero ancestry with Esan and Bini.
Bini never and will never call you people Ika. They call you Agbon on modern days but in history they designate you people as slaves. The name with which they refer you guys as later turned out to be the nomenclature for slaves in Bini language.

The main commodity Bini used to trade with was always Ika slaves. Esan took part in the deal. Esan had no knowledge of blacksmithing so their only way of trading with Awka and Enuani merchants was also Ika slaves especially those from Oza Nagodo.
Bini controlled the main stream Ika slave distribution while Esan take part in the remote bordering villages.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

Bro, don't play that game. Please.... We Igbos have more restraints than you give us credit for.
We might puff and all, but that's not even 1% of it. There are tonnes of information. While you show all your cards at the beginning, we have tonnes of historical evidence.
I specifically have neutral historical evidence, even though you are usually hostile, we all just choose not to cross a certain line. That does not mean we do not have the means.

Either way, ask the Ijaws how they were destroyed with facts and info.. They have all calmed down since that time.

The reason why they ignore despite all your insults is that we do not also want to drag illustrious Igbo sons (Who were not slaves) into that dark place.

We respect them enough.

Which lies you call info,both of us have been avoiding your so called lines until your brothers called BKKAY AND IGBOID join the discussion to cause problem.

He even lied I am the owner of dubailandlord monicker,which is not mine.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

Bini never and will never call you people Ika. They call you Agbon on modern days but in history they designate you people as slaves. The name with which they refer you guys as later turned out to be the nomenclature for slaves in Bini language.

The main commodity Bini used to trade with was always Ika slaves. Esan took part in the deal. Esan had no knowledge of blacksmithing so their only way of trading with Awka and Enuani merchants was also Ika slaves especially those from Oza Nagodo.
Bini controlled the main stream Ika slave distribution while Esan take part in the remote bordering villages.

Your lies dey make me laugh.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

You see how your lies dey sweet you.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Igbo man continue with your lies and Re-writing of history.

You guys are know for this yeye online propaganda.
Lies?
How exactly did Ika get to Itsekiri?

Itsekiri were never known to engage in military invasion or slave raiding. The few slaves sent there was as a result of Bini to Itsekiri trade.

Like I said before, Bini had lower things of interest to trade with but has unlimited control to the supply of Ika slaves. So Ika and the Ụkwụani slaves who were under Bini actually found their way to most remote part Southern Nigeria under Bini control which Itsekiri at her zenith was not left out.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

Lies?
How exactly did Ika get to Itsekiri?

Itsekiri were never known to engage in military invasion or slave raiding. The few slaves sent there was as a result of Bini to Itsekiri trade.

Like I said before, Bini had lower things of interest to trade with but has unlimited control to the supply of Ika slaves. So Ika and the Ụkwụani part slaves who were under Bini actually found their way to most remote part Southern Nigeria under Bini control which Itsekiri at her zenith was not left out.

Your lies nor hold water.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

You see how your lies dey sweet you.
Eziokwu enweghị mgbagha.

You can't challenge truth. Reading my post is like a trip to that time.
You can even envision it.

Why is it that Bini has zero regards for Ika despite ruling them for centuries?

The only time Bini had qualms with Ika was as a result of Ika not meeting up with her yearly slave tribute.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

Eziokwu enweghị mgbagha.

You can't challenge truth. Reading my post is like a trip to that time.
You can even envision it.

Why is it that Bini has zero regards for Ika despite ruling them for centuries?

The only time Bini had qualms with Ika was as a result of Ika not meeting up with her yearly slave tribute.

Everyone know you a big lier.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Everyone know you a big lier.
I am no yet through with you.

You remember when Reno Omokri gave examples of the names Itsekiri slaves bear?
The names are contemporary names exclusive to Ika people. One of the names was even a name of one of your King. The name is "Ikenchukwu"

Nobody in this life bears IKENCHUKWU apart from Ika. Other pure blood Igbo call it Ikechukwu.
The "N" in the middle of the name is a slave denominator. A slave factor reserved for Ika slaves sold by Bini.

5 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Which lies you call info,both of us have been avoiding your so called lines until your brothers called BKKAY AND IGBOID join the discussion to cause problem.

He even lied I am the owner of dubailandlord monicker,which is not mine.
Did I cross the line with you?

You were the very first person who used the word, "Slave" when you were referring to the Ndosumili, when you know that they were the ones doing the control and power of the region and they were without any doubt Igbos, and still identify as so till this very day.

Still I crossed no lines, I just corrected you. Did I cross that line?

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:

I am no yet through with you.

You remember when Reno Omokri gave examples of the names Itsekiri slaves bear?
The names are contemporary names exclusive to Ika people. One of the names was even a name of one of your King. The name is "Ikenchukwu"

Nobody in this life bears IKENCHUKWU apart from Ika. Other pure blood Igbo call it Ikechukwu.
The "N" in the middle is a slave denominator. A slave factor reserved for Ika slaves sold by Bini.

Seun you see this one spreading falsehood.

If I follow now,you go still ban me.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

Did I cross the line with you?

You were the very first person who used the word, "Slave" when you were referring to the Ndosumili, when you know that they were the ones doing the control and power of the region and they were without any doubt Igbos, and still identify as so till this very day.

Still I crossed no lines, I just corrected you. Did I cross that line?

Your brothers brought problem into this discussion,be truthful they are Igboid and bkkay.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by BKayy: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Seun you see this one spreading falsehood.

If I follow now,you go still ban me.
Falsehood? Mtcheww.. Who has time for that?

Whoever you are quoting can as well go thorough Omokri's Facebook post where he explained the names of the Slaves his people had who he still consider as Igbo because no matter how far Ika run, they can never escape their shadows.
The names are all exclusive Ika styled names still used today by Ika people.

Those that took them as slaves still regard them as Igbo slaves. A shame Ika brought to our glorious Igbo nation that we have to deal with forever.

This is the Facebook Post. He explained everything Ika as Igbo slaves
https://m.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/312326730672772/

3 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Development came to them first but they are the poorest today.

Even the Ukwuanis in River state(Ndoni) are more prosperous and richer.

Yes some Ndo-oshimilis may have some igbo slaves from Igbo hinterland who settled among them but they are not Igbos but Ukwuanis.

Politics naim spoil everything,and oil companies understand this so they alway make sure they something use Ndo-oshimilis to fight other Ukwuanis so it will be easier to rape them of their oil without developing the area.

in the so called ANIOMA UNION the Oshimili Igbos are the biggest beneficiary,they contribute nothing but have capital city develop with oil money from other part of ANIOMA.

Ukwuani land need serious development.

@Queenagbo, you started it.

Even when I gave you evidence from their local stating the reason to back what I was saying.

You knew your statement was a lie until I brought evidence.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Efewestern: 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

Anioma as a group is larger than Urhobo. They just need a support from Igbos in neighbouring Onitsha and Imo or even Rivers state and maybe small alliance from one small group in Delta to seal the deal. Heaven will not fall.

Anioma larger than Urhobo? How do you come to this conclusion?

Even with the support of the entire Onitsha, you can't easily swallow a group like Urhobo. Population isn't the same as land mass.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Efewestern:

Anioma larger than Urhobo? How do you come to this conclusion?

Even with the support of the entire Onitsha, you can't easily swallow a group like Urhobo. Population isn't the same as land mass.
What are the main indigenous population concentration in Urhobo land? Apart from Ughelli and Abraka (because of the university). Oghara is a small village glorified into a town by Ibori. Developments are mostly along the side of those roads that leads to the LG office and the Naval base towards the Petroleum University.

Jesse is not a town, neither is Mosogar. Sapele (I hope the Okpe are not still forming to be a separate ethnic group) is the only legit small town but they do not have indigenous population that much, if we assume that the whole town will away towards an Urhobo candidate.
You may stand a better chance if Isoko have your back but still....you know the deal with your Isoko brothers.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Efewestern: 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

What are the main indigenous population concentration in Urhobo land? Apart from Ughelli and Abraka (because of the university). Oghara is a small village glorified into a town by Ibori. Developments are mostly along the side of those roads that leads to the LG office and the Naval base towards the Petroleum University.

Jesse is not a town, neither is Mosogar. Sapele (I hope the Okpe are not still forming to be a separate ethnic group) is the only legit small town but they do not have indigenous population that much, if we assume that the whole town will away towards an Urhobo candidate.
You may stand a better chance if Isoko have your back but still....you know the deal with your Isoko brothers.

Just so you know, I'm not discussing politics with you, I'm just here to debunk your falsehood on Urhobo not been the biggest group in the state and you should stick to that argument.

Delta state is made up of three senatorial district

Delta North - Anioma and (Isoko minorities)
Delta Central - Urhobo
Delta South - Ijaw, Itsekiri, Isoko & Urhobo.

Out of these senatorial districts, Delta Central is the most urbanized and it is also more densely populated compare to the others. Delta North on the other hand is the largest when it comes to landmass, but it is sparsely populated.

In Delta Central you have three major towns, Warri (Uvwie, Okpe, Udu, now extending to Agbarho (Ughelli North)), Ughelli and Sapele. All these places are undisputed Urhobo territory and are populated majorly by the Urhobos.

In Delta North, we have Agbor and Asaba, Agbor isn't much a big town and even though Asaba is more organized than warri, it still no match.

Now in Delta South, there is an overwhelming population of Urhobo people in Warri south and Burutu. Now tell me, how is Anioma a bigger group?

Aside Delta state, you find Huge indigenous Urhobo presence/population in Ondo, Edo and Bayelsa. The Urhobos may not occupy large territory, but they are a far bigger group that shouldn't be underrated.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: APGA Commences Repositioning, Calls For Credible Elections / BREAKING: APC Rolls Out Dates For Primary Election (Photos) / Gov Wike May Replace Okupe As LP Presidential Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.