Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 (2856 Views)

Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Re: Ijaw Diehard Quest For Delta Government House: Can Okowa Be Trusted? / Tinubu Opposes Wife’s Bid For Deputy Senate Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by bomb24: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
BKayy:
I have noticed that people that have bad history tend to falsify stories to blackmail those with a better history but they forget that there is an igbo Proverb that says "onye isi nkwọcha anaghị aga ọgụ okwute" meaning that a bald man doesn't participate in a fight that involves stones.

Since Ika want to play the Ijaw game. The same game that we ended up opening Ijaw shameful history for the whole world to see how disturbing their history is, we wouldn't mind opening the real Ika history.
How Bini, Esan and other Igbo groups took turns enslaving you lots. How you were handed over to Aboh merchants to be transported like commodities across Igboland. How your ancestors were exchanged for ankles, three per piece at Igbo ụzọ.

Two can play at the game but I assure you that the way you and others see Ika won't remain the same after we are through with each other.

cc Sufferingboy and QueenAgbo

lolzz brother; we gave the ijaws a prolonged painful flogging of their lives.

If u might have noticed, they have all gone into hiding and barely open threads to taunt the Igbos or claim Igbo territories or their delusional rants about Igbos being their slaves..

3 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Bonesking(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkkay the mumu and Gidygidy another big mumu. This thread was practically dead until you two mumus fell for the trick of the Ijaw boys and their monickers. The Ijaw dude kept resurrecting the thread but smart Igbo nationalist knew they were behind it and avoided it except our IPOB dumb brothers.

If you both are wise you would have understood that the Sufferring boy is the same person as Queen Agbo - both Ijaw clowns from Delta. Check up the thread and you'll see that the clown is soliciting support for Ijaw Governor for Delta while pretend to speak for Ika and Ukwuani against Oshimili/Aniocha and Ndigbo.

This has been the Ijaw trick by claiming Ika/Ndokwa monikers to hit at Ndigbo after been beaten in their own landgrab thread.

But because Bkkay and his fellow IPOB mumu's like Gigydidy who can't see the game you jumped in to fight foolishly.

This is an Ijaw thread opened by a foolish Ijaw boy who simply swapped monickers to do what they do best. After gotten their ass spanked in that Bonny thread, clowns decided to open this thread as a bait to create division among Ndigbo, so they can hit you below the belt.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by EILTD(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bonesking:
Bkkay the mumu and Gidygidy another big mumu. This thread was practically dead until you two mumus fell for the trick of the Ijaw boys and their monickers. The Ijaw dude kept resurrecting the thread but smart Igbo nationalist knew they were behind it and avoided it except our IPOB dumb brothers.

If you both are wise you would have understood that the Sufferring boy is the same person as Queen Agbo - both Ijaw clowns from Delta. Check up the thread and you'll see that the clown is soliciting support for Ijaw Governor for Delta while pretend to speak for Ika and Ukwuani against Oshimili/Aniocha and Ndigbo.

This has been the Ijaw trick by claiming Ika/Ndokwa monikers to hit at Ndigbo after been beaten in their own landgrab thread.

But because Bkkay and his fellow IPOB mumu's like Gigydidy who can't see the game you jumped in to fight foolishly.

This is an Ijaw thread opened by a foolish Ijaw boy who simply swapped monickers to do what they do best. After gotten their ass spanked in that Bonny thread, clowns decided to open this thread as a bait to create division among Ndigbo, so they can hit you below the belt.
Remain blessed. I actually saw the thread and realized how Sufferingboy the Ijaw ram kept reviving it with his monickers. Dude understood his target audience and knew they will fall for the bait. And he wasn't dissapointed. Jobless IPOB defenders fell for it including Bkkay and Gidygidy. And the IPOB mumu's were ready to get dirty fighting their kinsmen.

Infact watch more fake Ika, Ukwuani and Ikwerre monikers spring up. The Delta/Bayelsa Ijaw boys after gotten beaten up in various landgrab threads decided to lay low and return to their old game.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by EILTD(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Armaggedon:
Ekealterego aka pazienza aren't you intelligent enough to know you are being 'railroaded' into causing division among Anioma people by a known impostor?
I didn't even knew that someone has already reprimanded some so-called Igbo warriors. If Pazienza is the owner of that monicker Ekaltereago, then it mean dude will never wise up. I'm ashamed of him. So after how many years on this platform Pazienza remains blind to the shenanigan on nairaland. Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Bkayyy: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mr EILTD and Bonesking, if both of you are also Ika say so with your full chest and stop disguising.

If you two like playing ostrich when Ndigbo are smeared but have issues when concerned Ndigbo give the manner less groups a piece of Igbo mind or decided to return their smoke with fire then you two need serious deliverance.

You can play ignorant that the Ika history baring wouldn't have happened soon, especially not on this thread if the Ika dude didn't play the Ijaw game on the few Ndigbo holding up to their identity like a badge of honour in Ukwuani by wrongly calling them slaves whereas Infact they were the ones that bought and sold Ika slaves from their Bini masters.

Such stupidity is the height of tolerance we can give any self hating group like Ika.
And yes, Sufferingboy is Ika not Ijaw and what he he says here is unarguably the mind of most Ika home and abroad. Don't downplay it except you can prove me wrong with facts.

The Ika history baring/expose is bound to happen. Me helping shine a light to it on this thread is not even as a result of what the dude said but to address their stupidity old stupidity, atleast the new slave style now that it is still young.

Thank you both and God bless. Next time I can't guarantee that I will be this smooth.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by EILTD(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bkayyy:
Mr EILTD and Bonesking, if both of you are also Ika say so with your full chest and stop disguising.

If you two like playing ostrich when Ndigbo are smeared but have issues when concerned Ndigbo give the manner less groups a piece of Igbo mind or decided to return their smoke with fire then you two need serious deliverance.

You can play ignorant that the Ika history baring wouldn't have happened soon, especially not on this thread if the Ika dude didn't play the Ijaw game on the few Ndigbo holding up to their identity like a badge of honour in Ukwuani.

Such stupidity is the height of tolerance we can give any self hating group like Ika.
And yes, Sufferingboy is Ika not Ijaw and what he he says here is unarguably the mind of most Ika home and abroad. Don't downplay it except you can prove me wrong with facts.

The Ika history baring/expose is bound to happen. Me helping shine a light to it on this thread is not even as a result of what the dude said but to address their stupidity old stupidity, atleast the new slave style now that it is still young.

Thank you both and God bless. Next time I can't guarantee that I will be this smooth.
Oga accept you goofed and stop claiming right. Use your senses and quit this perennial madness.

Suffering boy is Ijaw. No true Anioma person will open a thread to diss an Aniocha person over an Ijaw. An Ika will never do so. I believe the Ijaw clown who opened this thread tried it on Facebook but was dealt with by Dede Chibu.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by chemgee: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
The next Governor is coming from Delta Central... If there's any top position coming to Delta North it's only fair it goes to the Ndokwa people, but this is politics & anything can happen.

But to be frank, the Ndokwa nation had produced the region's senator for 16 years, and also the speaker position also.

I think they've had their fair share, is just that their leaders no try at all. It's painful that Omo-Agege snatched the Federal poly from them and put it in Urhobo land, but that's politics for you.

As for the tribal wars & stupid clannishness I'm seeing in the comments, you Idiatz should grow up it's 2022.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Bkayyy: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
EILTD:
Oga accept you goofed and stop claiming right. Use your senses and quit this perennial madness.

Suffering boy is Ijaw. No true Anioma person will open a thread to diss an Aniocha person over an Ijaw. An Ika will never do so. I believe the Ijaw clown who opened this thread tried it on Facebook but was dealt with by Dede Chibu.
Sufferingboy is Ika my friend. Everybody knows this.
I can differentiate Ika Igbo phobia from that of Ijaw from a mile away.

If you can't tell Ika Igbo hate then ask others. I know the Ijaws parading as Igbo on this forum as well as the Bini's parading as Igbo but Ika doesn't parade, they let their Igbo hate and phobia flow freely.
You can't confuse Ika Igbo phobia with any of Ijaw or even Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
EILTD:

I guess you are new here... The problems with some of you is that your knowledge about these people are limited. I know that there are many Ika who are proud of their heritage, so I am very careful how I deal with them. However, Sufferingboy lied about Ndosumili, and I educated him and corrected that notion.

I am sure one or two people learnt from it.

I can smell an IJaw e-swamp rat from 10 kilometres away.

In all my talk, I didn't even disrespect Ika for once neither did I after the sufferingboy insulted Ndosumili.

Again, if you think there are no Ika people that are like this Sufferingboy here, then you are living in denial.. I know them 100% in and out.

Especially the Binis amongst them like this sufferingboy.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Armaggedon:
Ekealterego aka pazienza aren't you intelligent enough to know you are being 'railroaded' into causing division among Anioma people by a known impostor?
In what area have I been railroaded?

I kept to my talk and stuck to the truth and defended Ndosulimi when that Sufferingboy lied to call them slaves when Development actually started there. I didn't insult Ika in the process, I only exposed the lie they want to project through their Bini propaganda that Igbo is the language of the slaves.

If I didn't check him that is how he will run away with lies.

3 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bonesking:

I take exception to you calling Bkayy a fool.

When we put all the ijaw lies to check and filled the Bonny thread with full historical facts... Pages upon pages with written historical evidence, where were you people?

He has earned his badge.

Again, I can smell and an imposter from afar. When one stupid Ijaw guy opened a thread about Ngwa, I smelt him out and exposed him.

If you think the sufferingboy cannot be from that axis, then you have not met ishillovvve.

3 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Bkayyy: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

In what area have I been railroaded?

I kept to my talk and stuck to the truth and defended Ndosulimi when that Sufferingboy lied to call them slaves when Development actually started there. I didn't insult Ika in the process, I only exposed the lie they want to project through their Bini propaganda that Igbo is the language of the slaves.

If I didn't check him that is how he will run away with lies.
You don't have to explain yourself to anybody.
They have no issues when their Ika brothers smear Igbo at any given chance but have issues when Ndigbo open the truth for all to see.

You even tried by not giving Ika their real history. As for me I give it as e dey hot.
I didn't even go deep in their shameful history today. Maybe next time.

Igbo si na onye taa mụ arụ n'isi na ezerọ ụbụrụ mu, na m ga ata ya arụ n'iké na ezerọ nsị ya.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Efewestern:

Just so you know, I'm not discussing politics with you, I'm just here to debunk your falsehood on Urhobo not been the biggest group in the state and you should stick to that argument.

Delta state is made up of three senatorial district

Delta North - Anioma and (Isoko minorities)
Delta Central - Urhobo
Delta South - Ijaw, Itsekiri, Isoko & Urhobo.

Out of these senatorial districts, Delta Central is the most urbanized and it is also more densely populated compare to the others. Delta North on the other hand is the largest when it comes to landmass, but it is sparsely populated.

In Delta Central you have three major towns, Warri (Uvwie, Okpe, Udu, now extending to Agbarho (Ughelli North)), Ughelli and Sapele. All these places are undisputed Urhobo territory and are populated majorly by the Urhobos.

In Delta North, we have Agbor and Asaba, Agbor isn't much a big town and even though Asaba is more organized than warri, it still no match.

Now in Delta South, there is an overwhelming population of Urhobo people in Warri south and Burutu. Now tell me, how is Anioma a bigger group?

Aside Delta state, you find Huge indigenous Urhobo presence/population in Ondo, Edo and Bayelsa. The Urhobos may not occupy large territory, but they are a far bigger group that shouldn't be underrated.

I like your submission, matured and presented in a simple, yet logical way.

However, I will present some data based on 2006 population census. Let's use that as our base stats.

LGA Languages
Aniocha North Igbo.
Aniocha South Igbo
Burutu Izon
Bomadi Izon
Ethiope East Urhobo,
Ethiope West Urhobo
Ika North Ika
Ika South Ika
Isoko North. Isoko
Isoko South Isoko
Ndokwa East. Ukwuani, Isoko
Ndokwa West Ukwuani
Oshimili North Igbo
Oshimili South Igbo
Okpe Urhobo
Patani Izon, Urhobo
Sapele Urhobo,
Udu Urhobo,
Ughelli North Urhobo
Ughelli South Urhobo
Ukwuani Ukwuani
Uvwie Urhobo,
Warri North Itsekiri, Izon
Warri South. Urhobo, Itsekiri,Izon
Warri South West Izon, Itsekiri

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by ifiokjohn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sufferingboy:

Development came to them first but they are the poorest today.

Even the Ukwuanis in River state(Ndoni) are more prosperous and richer.

Yes some Ndo-oshimilis may have some igbo slaves from Igbo hinterland who settled among them but they are not Igbos but Ukwuanis.

Politics naim spoil everything,and oil companies understand this so they alway make sure they something use Ndo-oshimilis to fight other Ukwuanis so it will be easier to rape them of their oil without developing the area.

in the so called ANIOMA UNION the Oshimili Igbos are the biggest beneficiary,they contribute nothing but have capital city develop with oil money from other part of ANIOMA.

Ukwuani land need serious development.
So are you saying ASAba is igbo? And the Oshimili ND Aniocha are Igbos?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
ifiokjohn:
So are you saying ASAba is igbo? And the Oshimili ND Aniocha are Igbos?
Was there ever any doubt any day about this fact?
The problem is that Ndi Igbo from the other side do not really know anything about Igbo/Igboids in Delta state.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Efewestern: 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

I like your submission, matured and presented in a simple, yet logical way.

However, I will present some data based on 2006 population census. Let's use that as our base stats.

LGA Languages
Aniocha North Igbo.
Aniocha South Igbo
Burutu Izon
Bomadi Izon
Ethiope East Urhobo,
Ethiope West Urhobo
Ika North Ika
Ika South Ika
Isoko North. Isoko
Isoko South Isoko
Ndokwa East. Ukwuani, Isoko
Ndokwa West Ukwuani
Oshimili North Igbo
Oshimili South Igbo
Okpe Urhobo
Patani Izon, Urhobo
Sapele Urhobo,
Udu Urhobo,
Ughelli North Urhobo
Ughelli South Urhobo
Ukwuani Ukwuani
Uvwie Urhobo,
Warri North Itsekiri, Izon
Warri South. Urhobo, Itsekiri,Izon
Warri South West Izon, Itsekiri

From the screenshots, we can now agree that the Urhobos are the largest, also note that we didn't add the Urhobo population in Warri south and Patani.

I once had a population census of the Midwest region (Delta & Edo) and the Urhobos were the overwhelming majority, having more people than the combined population of Bini and Ishan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Igboid: 6:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Armaggedon:

Pazienza isn't same person as Ekealterago.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Yes,I am Ijaw for supporting Ijaw for governor right?

When Urhobos wanted to deny okowa PDP ticket to run as governor,It was Ijaws who came to help against the plans of the Urhobos in PDP.

Perhaps,urhobo don rule before,make Ijaw rule.

I appreciate good things.Okowa can not forget how Ijaws rescued him from some urhobo politicians who wanted to deny him pdp ticket.

Ijaws have labored so much and suffered so much in delta state,they deserve to be governor.

We Ikas are only waiting for okowa to anoint an Ijaw and we will support them.

If need be all our brothers in edo fit cross border enter delta come vote for ijaw man after all we are all Ikas.

Minorities like IJAW AND ISOKO deserve the best enought of urhobo dominance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Efewestern:

From the screenshots, we can now agree that the Urhobos are the largest, also note that we didn't add the Urhobo population in Warri south and Patani.

I once had a population census of the Midwest region (Delta & Edo) and the Urhobos were the overwhelming majority, having more people than the combined population of Bini and Ishan.

Well, the population from the SE could support? Don't you think?
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

When Urhobos wanted to deny okowa PDP ticket to run as governor,It was Ijaws who came to help against the plans of the Urhobos in PDP.

I appreciate good things.Okowa can not forget how Ijaws rescued him from some urhobo politicians who wanted to deny him pdp ticket.

Ijaws have labored so much and suffered so much in delta state,they deserve to be governor.

If need be all our brothers in edo fit cross border enter delta come vote for ijaw man after all we are all Ikas.

So, Ijaw with less than 2 LGA singlehandedly stopped a big Urhobo? How did Ijaw rescue them? How?

If Urhobo does not want anyone to rule in Delta they can make sure it does not happen.

It is their turn, less than 2 LGA ijaws had their opportunity when it was the turn of Delta South, but they willed it to an Itshekiri man.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Efewestern: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ekealterego:

Well, the population from the SE could support? Don't you think?

The combined population of all Edoid groups can't even match lol.. I will be too dumb and stupid to debate that.

Subgroups alone, yes we can face them head to head but not the entire bloc.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Iriruaga100(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Efewestern:

Bros, stop educating people who are doing I too know. For the record, Ijaw has no village in Warri south local government. The stat he brought is incorrect.

2 Likes

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Iriruaga100(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
QueenAgbo:

Okowa can’t help himself in 2023. Talk more of installing a successor!
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by chemgee: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Iriruaga100:

Bros, stop educating people who are doing I too know. For the record, Ijaw has no village in Warri south local government. The stat he brought is incorrect.

As in

Senseless takes up and down..
- Urhobo are not a clear majority
- ANIOMA can rule Delta with the help of Igbos from across the Niger grin grin
- Ijaws less than 2 LGAs
- Ijaws couldn't have helped Okowa in 2015
- Okowa can singlehandedly decide who's who in 2023

I no get strength abeg...

What I want Deltans to know is that most of these takes are from outsiders who knows nothing about Delta State, & our normal tribal warriors on this site.

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by QueenAgbo(f): 5:23am On Jan 08, 2022
Ekealterego:

So, Ijaw with less than 2 LGA singlehandedly stopped a big Urhobo? How did Ijaw rescue them? How?

If Urhobo does not want anyone to rule in Delta they can make sure it does not happen.

It is their turn, less than 2 LGA ijaws had their opportunity when it was the turn of Delta South, but they willed it to an Itshekiri man.

No be by 2 Lga.

You nor as okowa take emerge pdp candidate so just rest.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by isokomarine: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Ekealterego:

I don't agree with your comment, no single ethnic group in delta state has the capacity to install a governor
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
isokomarine:
I don't agree with your comment, no single ethnic group in delta state has the capacity to install a governor

The two people with that capacity will be Urhobo and Delta Igbos.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ekealterego:

The two people with that capacity will be Urhobo and Delta Igbos.
Why is there a zoning agreement, if Delta central can win Election on their own undecided
No zone can win without the support of another zone, ask Ogboru

1 Like

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by tutudesz: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ekealterego:

Bomadi, Patani and Burutu is 3 LG Mr Man
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by darfay: 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ekealterego:

The political elites are the ones fuelling and sponsoring the split. The fathers and leaders of old are the complete opposite of the leaders today.
In the days of Nzeogwu, "Delta Igbos" would never lose power in Delta state.

However, because of the rotation rubbish, politicians from each LGA feel they can split themselves further. So that the rotation can even get to them more specifically.

For greedy politicians, dividing further might benefit them directly and instantly in the short run but for visionaries, banding together might benefit them in the long run.

Anioma as a group is larger than Urhobo. They just need a support from Igbos in neighbouring Onitsha and Imo or even Rivers state and maybe small alliance from one small group in Delta to seal the deal. Heaven will not fall.

How is Agbor a capital? Agbor na village. Kiree (Asaba) had better opportunities for development. Instead of Agbor, them for kukuma leave the thing for Warri.

On the other hand, why is it that Agbor people detest being called, "Ika"? Division upon division.

Again, I saw a population census and writing about Ika in 1950. Many parts of today's Ukwuani identified as Ika. it seems there is a big reshuffling between those villages.

I think you're grossly misinformed, going by voting power the urhobo areas are superior to Anioma by a margin not including warri south which is outside of Delta central but still has an urhobo majority plus if it came to ethnic politics like you're insinuating the isoko people will easily vote for our urhobo brothers. That's over 50% of the state. I just think the uthobos are bad at politics

Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by Ekealterego: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
darfay:

I think you're grossly misinformed, going by voting power the urhobo areas are superior to Anioma by a margin not including warri south which is outside of Delta central but still has an urhobo majority plus if it came to ethnic politics like you're insinuating the isoko people will easily vote for our urhobo brothers. That's over 50% of the state. I just think the uthobos are bad at politics

If you read further, I have agreed on that point that Urhobo got more population although marginally. The statistic I provided myself proved that Urhobo are truly but just marginally more populated. The population difference is however, not very much.
A wrong or right alliance on either side can tilt victory to either side.

However, we both agreed that if Anioma sought help from the SE, they would easily level that little difference.
Re: OKOWA BE WISE:Okowa Must Support Ukwuani For Deputy Governor 2023 by darfay: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ekealterego:

If you read further, I have agreed on that point that Urhobo got more population although marginally. The statistic I provided myself proved that Urhobo are truly but just marginally more populated. The population difference is however, not very much.
A wrong or right alliance on either side can tilt victory to either side.

However, we both agreed that if Anioma sought help from the SE, they would easily level that little difference.

You obviously did not look at the pic I attached which shows voting power of each local government either that or you don't which local government belongs to each tribe. I'm aware that there outsiders in those local government but even at that they still have a superior number. Ughelli north alone has more voters than aniocha north and south combined. Urhobo areas doesn't traditionally include warri south of which they're form a visible majority. And the uthobos still have a higher birth rate than their Anioma counterpart so I don't think the pendulum is changing direction anytime soon. Even if it came to ethnic alliance it's insane to think that isoko and urhobo of which you can not tell the difference wouldn't naturally form an alliance except you play your politics really really well
I think the oshimili/Aniocha people haven't benefited much from Anioma union apart from having the capital.
But asides that, I think everybody should respect the current rotational system and shun ethnic politics. At the end of the day we should think of moving the state forward with critical emphasis on human capital and other core competencies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Hates Nigeria But Wants Peter Obi To Lead Us / Video:we Forged Documents In Our Desperation For Obi To Win-LP Nat Secretary / Chisco Transport Donates Hospital To His Town Amichi In Anambra State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.