Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? (1038 Views)

I Need To Know Which Agric Business Really Works And I Will Provide The Capital / Agric Business To Start With N250,000!!! / Agric Business: FG Anchors Borrowers Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Oversight(m): 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
A Nairalander is interested to know what agricultural business he can start with a minimum of 500,000 naira. Either crop or service.
Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Healthrelatedjo: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buy tubers of yam from benue state sell them to south west.

2 Likes

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Feakan: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Whatever agric business you will venture into make sure you have some one to hold your hand.

If you think you can learn by trial and error believe me frustration will kill the business. Learn from people mistake.

That's my 1 cent

With all been said

Broiler and Vegetable (Pepper, Tomato) farming will be a good business but know that it require your full attention. No absentee farming oo

To read more on how to start business in Nigeria

Visit this site https://startuppreneur.com.ng
Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Oversight(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate. I know Agric business is not a child's play. Will take my time to do more research.

Feakan:
Whatever agric business you will venture into make sure you have some one to hold your hand.

If you think you can learn by trial and error believe me frustration will kill the business. Learn from people mistake.

That's my 1 cent

With all been said

Broiler and Vegetable (Pepper, Tomato) farming will be a good business but know that it require your full attention. No absentee farming oo

To read more on how to start business in Nigeria

Visit this site https://startuppreneur.com.ng

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Oversight(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks very much for the idea. Are there networks of sellers one can join or register with?

Healthrelatedjo:
Buy tubers of yam from benue state sell them to south west.

1 Like

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by kobobay(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2022
How to Make Money from catfishing farming business in Nigeria?
If you want to make money in catfish farming, you need to watch this video, and this is a beginner's friendly video.

Catfish farming in Nigeria is booming, and if you have proper knowledge about this fish farming, you will make your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9W36cTpK8A

1 Like

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Oversight(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thanks for the advice. Will research more on it.

kobobay:
How to Make Money from catfishing farming business in Nigeria?
If you want to make money in catfish farming, you need to watch this video, and this is a beginner's friendly video.

Catfish farming in Nigeria is booming, and if you have proper knowledge about this fish farming, you will make your money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9W36cTpK8A

1 Like

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by mfm04622: 1:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Oversight:
Thanks for the advice. Will research more on it.

Don't mind him ooo! You can't survive on what 500k investment will give you from fish farming!

1 Like

Re: What Agric Business Can One Start With 500k? by Bounce9533: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2022
Contact Bosun Agricbusiness and consultancy on 08125482557 if you're interested in venturing into either of crop production or animal husbandry business.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Loan Of 2m To Complete My Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Mill / The Farm That Runs Without Sun, Soil Or Water-cnn / I Need The Cost Analysis Of Building A Broiler Pen Of 1000 Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.