Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. (1315 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by siofra(f): 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
I scored 40 angry

Imagine! I'm already a degenerate retard angry

It's associating with redpillers in this section that caused it.

I used to score 200 and above, now I'm scoring 40?

I think I should take a break and recover the brain cells I've lost, interacting with these redpillers.

Sooo long.

1 Like

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by Allnacruise(m): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Cooker

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by blockgeek69(m): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
This Siofra girl will die of lack of attention is Nairaland goes offline for a day.

4 Likes

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by Ammishaddai: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
siofra:
I scored 40 angry

I think I should take a break and recover the brain cells I've lost, interacting with these redpillers.

Sooo long.
Wannabe redpillers are about to cry on your thread tho.. grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
blockgeek69:
This Siofra girl will die of lack of attention is Nairaland goes offline for a day.
Do you have a problem with her coming online son?

1 Like

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
No one in history or living ever scored 200 in an IQ test

So you see you scored 40 cos that's how low your IQ is. You more dumb than my late dog

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
No one in history or living ever scored 200 in an IQ test

So you see you scored 40 cos that's how low your IQ is. You more dumb than my late dog

Pukes angry
Then you must be dumber that your doggo cos he won't type this.. grin wink

1 Like

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then you must be dumber that your doggo cos he won't type this.. grin wink
Suck my dicck and choke biitch angry

1 Like

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by siofra(f): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Tiny things choke people easily like pins, needles, your dick etc..
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Just the way you did to your doggo huh?? grin grin grin
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by MrCork: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:
I scored 40 angry

Sooo long.

angry
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by MrCork: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:
I scored 40 angry

Sooo long.

Congrat
The good news for u is that thier in Nigeria, they will label u has mugu however...here in London, we woukd label u has humty dumty sir!!((THANK ME LATER))..no oofenesece) cheesy
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Are you serious? That’s way below Koko the gorilla’s score.

Koko is an actual fvcking gorilla, not someone’s names cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by Alusiizizi(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
siofra:
I scored 40 angry

Sooo long.

Is that you in the profile pic? You have a big face and a small cranium, so not really surprised about the 40 IQ points, even lower than koko the gorilla, who knows, maybe he's your relative.
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Person were de get 4 before, redpillers help am but she wants collects 40...wonderful grin

Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just the way you did to your doggo huh?? grin grin grin
Fvck off biitchangry
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Fvck off angry
Sorry baby boy..don't cry..
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry baby boy..don't cry..
Haven't even typed she mentioned me already. Never seen a biicth so obsessed. Have you?

Pukes angry
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Haven't even typed she mentioned me already. Never seen a biicth so obsessed. Have you?

Pukes angry
That's a fake account right there those two are different.
The account is FERNANDEZISBACK'S while mine is FERNANDEZISBACK..
Here is the link of the fake account below.

https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezlsback
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's a fake account right there those two are different.
The account is FERNANDEZISBACK'S while mine is FERNANDEZISBACK..
Here is the link of the fake account below.

https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezlsback
Biitch cease quoting angry
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
iTearHerToto:

Biitch cease quoting angry
Check the link..I am against you insulting women is that understood..
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by iTearHerToto: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Check the link..I am against you insulting women is that understood..
Fvckk off Zzor. Go suck a cocck angry
Re: I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. by nerdfrost(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
You sure say u well at all angry

Nosimp2022 angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Believed As A Kid? / 3 N#de Videos Of Nigeria Tiktok Girl Released Just Now / What Is Causing The High Rate Of Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.