Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work (45091 Views)

Rate My CAR DESIGN On CORELDRAW / My Pencil Drawing ( Photos) ,artists In The House Rate My Work / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by TheOgaBoss: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
ATEAMS:
Drag and drop
Template....

Not your original works initially
was about to say that, op if u are really keen on learning graphics design learn correl draw or Adobe Photoshop, not some app that enables u edit generic templates.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by pahen1991: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello how can I contact you
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2022
aminusodiq:
use magic wand to remove background of the logo

How does magic wand remove background?

All he needs to do is go to edit, ungroup the logo and background, then delete the background.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Jh0wsef(m): 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Hmm...
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Tolzy11(m): 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:

All he needs to do is go to edit, ungroup the logo and background, then delete the background.
lol, there are several ways to remove background in Photoshop. Magic wand, Quick selection, colour range dem plenty sha
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Life is absurd
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Tolzy11:

lol, there are several ways to remove background in Photoshop. Magic wand, Quick selection, colour range dem plenty sha

Ok. On photoshop.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Dimma360: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
I just started learning few weeks ago and this are just practice work not for any client.
I am self learning Graphics Design, Using pixel lab

Please rate my work and if you think I can work for you give me a job

Excellent you are doing well, I need to get into this too please put me through
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Pidginboss: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:

I downloaded from playstore
I downloaded fonts and installed it to the pixellab more than 10000 fonts and logos

How can one download font and installed it
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Revolva(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2022
This is a basic and it's ok but use Adobe Photoshop or Corel draw bro and meet industry standard

Canva is a good place to also manage for a starter
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Tolzy11(m): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:

Ok. On photoshop.
Yes
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nicepoker(m): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:
Mmmm... How about embossing the Logo? It makes it more appealing. Then, never blur out a text. You want people to be able to read your text. So, the blurry text is a no no.

Try using wordArt text for your titles. Use the tilting text with really bold letters. They appear better that way.

Chai! Reminds me of my days in computer school, learning graphic designs with Corel draw. We did shegey with graphics. Pepsi logo and all.

I remember an interview at Guinness. I was asked to design a Guinness logo. I wowed the chairman and got the job as a data entry clerk. Memories.

All those memories was it before or after that your hotel worker boyfriend broke your heart into pieces?
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Gate050: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
I just started learning few weeks ago and this are just practice work not for any client.

Listen to me. When you were told to learn a skill, it could have been better would you have ask the person some questions. As for me, I would advise you to drop that bullshit and learn what will feed you forever. Go learn Cyber Security and thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by SALTandLIGHT(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Sorry for the pain this has caused you.
olioxx:
This one that Redeemed Logo is everywhere like this, is it that church that sponsor you?

Abeg design something else jare, abi which one con be Redeemed logo up and down.
Abi you wan turn Church Graphics Designer?
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by BigDick70inch(m): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:

Nice work!!!
I’m also a designer too......

Check this out........

Recreated only the etisalat logo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Drizzt89: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm interested in graphic design, but I've no laptop. How can I start.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Chinoyx(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
Another one
Where in Ilaro are you located?
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by ALFADOS(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
you are just advertising rccg kowe
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Mkingz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Keep it up bro...keep learning and improving
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by mkdonald(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
I'll be honest with you. Your work is amateurish... You have a long way to go before you start earning good money from graphic design... How ever if you're committed and disciplined,in a year or two you would've grown significantly.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by aminusodiq(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:

lol... I use photoshop and I don’t need those long process to remove background... just use magic wand and delet

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by UncleJudax(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
Another one
what's happening here?
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by 2mNaira: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
I wish you the best
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Farfalla(f): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
@ Graphicer,

It's commendable how you've managed to come up with this kind of work, considering you're still a learner. I'm sure you'll produce even better designs as you progress further towards becoming an expert in the field.

Having said that, endeavour to be more keen on your spellings to avoid coming off as unprofessional. Resurrection for instance is spelt with a double 'r', not a single 'r'.

Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2022
aminusodiq:
lol... I use photoshop and I don’t need those long process to remove background... just use magic wand and delet

Hm. Guys with shortcuts. During our time, you're made to go through the long procedure to do anything. It really helped. When Photoshop came, students became lazy cos it was all about easy and quick fixes.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by AlexB300: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Learn how to spell Resurrection, after that, you’re good to go. cheesy
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by VULCAN(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2022
Too many mediocres in Nigeria I must say. They are giving the OP false props.

The work is slightly below average for a beginner.

OP that is the truth. Don't let your head swell by listening to those who can't identify excellence even if it falls on their lap.

Let me tell you a secret. The fastest way to develop any skill is to constantly compare your work with that of the best with a view to identifying what makes them the best and making that part of your armoury.

So Google "best flyer designs" and start attempting to copy what you see.

You will fail time and time again but eventually you will improve beyond belief.

Drop this RCCG format as their flyers are almost always poorly designed and usually give off that "done in the 80's vibe". If you design a modern flyer with RCCG logo most of their pastors will reject it.

Look at the online flyers done by This Present House, Covenant Christian Centre, Christ Embassy etc. Avoid MFM, Winners, Deeper Life etc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Tdyke4lyf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Kudos. Keep it up. More inspirations
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2022
This look promising and I'm in OP's shoe but not self taught...
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't see any design here? These are just drag and drop na.

Anyway, best wishes. Pit in the work and you will reap the results
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Chuksmonika(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
OP, you're doing well. Now head over to Upwork and open a nice profile and start earning in dollars. You'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Nehyooh(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
This is commendable really !
I make use of pixellap studio graphics too.
Try and remove the white background of that RCCG logo, work on your positioning and alignment. Search for other pixel graphics design videos on YouTube, they'll help you a lot. Great stuffs !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.