Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work (45103 Views)

Rate My CAR DESIGN On CORELDRAW / My Pencil Drawing ( Photos) ,artists In The House Rate My Work / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Tezzi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Boss am interested too I have passion in dis
Graphicer:

Drop your contact
I will dm you on WhatsApp
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by cotzywitzy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Keep pushing, You will get there. Keep it up.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by luluman: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
I just started learning few weeks ago and this are just practice work not for any client.
I am self learning Graphics Design, Using pixel lab

Please rate my work and if you think I can work for you give me a job
Advertise your skills on deoconnect global.

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by aminusodiq(m): 4:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Mercychen:

Hm. Guys with shortcuts. During our time, you're made to go through the long procedure to do anything. It really helped. When Photoshop came, students became lazy cos it was all about easy and quick fixes.

photoshop is way more easier... Magic wand selects similar colors and you can delete it out rightly... Give photoshop a trial.. Ull .love it
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Harrykn: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2022
Which kind designs be this ?
Nah just show off you go soon tire����
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Ambber(f): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Not a bad start, keep at it and keep improving. best wishes
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Chyma1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Tennessee85:
Can I learn Graphic Design on my own with these apps?
Yes, There are so many tutorial videos on YouTube that would help you become a professional

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
Graphicer:
See

You should have removed that picture background. You're doing well
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by ProfGday(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nicepoker:
All those memories was it before or after that your hotel worker boyfriend broke your heart into pieces?
Monitor lizard, you're wicked...lol
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by learner007(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Good job. I'm happy for you. However, take note of the inconsistency in spelling of 'resurrection' across the samples.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Tennessee85: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Chyma1:

Yes, There are so many tutorial videos on YouTube that would help you become a professional
Thanks so much.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by yiagi: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Could be better. Keep improving.
You need to create real designs projects.
Learn for six months intensively.

I started with Pixellab. If I show you what I created with that app ehn, you go marvel.
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Percaput:

Is it the pixellab with the blue colour icon? I really don't know how to go about adding fonts to it.
dm me on Whatsapp +2.3.4.7.0.6.4.1.9.1.4.9.9

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Percaput:

Is it the pixellab with the blue colour icon? I really don't know how to go about adding fonts to it.
dm to get the complete tutoring here

Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dimma360:

Excellent you are doing well, I need to get into this too please put me through
dm me here
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Tennessee85:
Please how are you learning Graphic Design with Pixel Lab?
dm me here
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Drizzt89:
I'm interested in graphic design, but I've no laptop. How can I start.
dm me here
Re: I Was Asked To Learn A Skill. I Have Started O. Rate My Work by Idonorcollins(m): 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
SoAre you a graphics designer or phone graphics designer then ensure to join this group

� how to get beautiful fonts for your designs
�How to install them on pixellab
�How to get colour palettes/colour ideas for your design
� Image/bulk image background removal (HD)
� Designs and templates sources to get ideas
�How to get free graphics resources for your designs
� Pixellab basis
+Bonuses
Click here now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Save Flash Game (swf.files) From A Website Into My C: Drive? / Diseye Tantua's How A Nigerian Auto Sales Shop Should Look Like Artwork / 14 Striking Photos That Had No Help From Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.