Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. (3090 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / “I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by arthurwillia(m): 12:30am On Jan 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
So there's this girl I've been talking to for a while.
She just fresh sha but nothing too spectacular.
So I was just out to play and move.
So today I was bored and had nothing much to do,I launch my WhatsApp, checked status and saw her at a hangout.Called her to know if it was okay if I joined ?she said yes.
Went there only to find out this clown was on a date and yet had the audacity to invite another guy on her date.
So I sat with them while I hadn't fully gotten a hang of what was going on.
Omo she somehow manipulated this guy to clear from the table after introducing us.wtf?So awkward mehn.
I asked severally who the guy was and she say na her friend but the aura no look like friend something because while me and her dey gist I dey observe the guy and his look wasn't very pleasant.
Omo I gats discharge myself from that place as early as I could and left them there and March.
No be me she go use for any sinister nonsense.
Ladies,that's a trashy behaviour that ya'll should stop.
Don't disrespect men in this manner all because of food chain disparities.
Rubbish!

If she say make you no come now
You go still Dey cry
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Mcxtraglitz: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Have you thought that maybe she was not feeling comfortable at the meet up with the other guy and you just happened to want to hang out at the same time thereby saving her in some way.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Twoclans(f): 2:51am On Jan 06, 2022
posty56:
you see nairalanders, this what happen when you don't have purpose or worth or goals don't be like OP, your mate they go learn how to code , trade in crypto/stocks, you dey here they foolish yourself, no go self-develop you hear? yourself keep inviting yourself to where you are not needed and unnecessary gatherings.

LOL in 2022 work hard and smart ,play harder. cheesy The OP is a big boy.

Meanwhile seatrade you have casted among the girls, most of the girls already know you are a player.Get ready for more of such nonsense.

How far with the lady in the glass picture ? kiss
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Emu4u2c: 3:46am On Jan 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Doesn't make what she did right,does it?
I felt so bad and disappointed in myself all because someone wants to play smart.
Guess that guy go just hate me for nothing.
Funny enough na my own guy dey use take disrespect me ....
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Double0h7:

Op was just a marketing tool grin

Yeah lol
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Karleb(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2022
You should have left immediately you noticed she was with someone. You shouldn't have sat at all.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Ofadaman(m): 7:16am On Jan 06, 2022
<b> "She just fresh sha but nothing too spectacular.
So I was just out to play and move"</b>

If you had your way with her ,you'd come here to post that Nigerian girls are too cheap, but now that she played you, you feel butt hurt. She use two of una head to make herself look like a girl in high demand, two of una paid for food, transport and looked stupid. You dey lucky self in the other guy dey for all those cult groups e fit locate you to gun u down..

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2022
posty56:
you see nairalanders, this what happen when you don't have purpose or worth or goals don't be like OP, your mate they go learn how to code , trade in crypto/stocks, you dey here they foolish yourself, no go self-develop you hear? yourself keep inviting yourself to where you are not needed and unnecessary gatherings.

Lol I doubt if you can say that to the op in real life.

The ops na big man with real life experience..

No Dey misyarn o
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by seanwilliam(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2022
posty56:
lol your mama first of all cheesy, so you believe say person wey check use WhatsApp status,invite himself to a date that doesn't concern him fit feed me? which human being that has handwork will try such nonsense, getaway boy!
Mehn I shake my head for u..
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by kullozone(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2022
gfon:
anytime someone post something,most of you don't know that person personally,the next thing you lots start saying is-go and hustle,better develop urself e.t.c.Make una dey stick to the topic,drop ur comments or you just read comments.That nigga fit feed you throughout this year without breaking a sweat.

No mind them. If you check well most of them are still struggling seriously oh.
They'll come and be forming hardworking programmer and crypto expert all the time.

Real hustlers don't even come here to boast. They just make their money silently.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 9:15am On Jan 06, 2022
seanwilliam:

Lol I doubt if you can say that to the op in real life.

The ops na big man with real life experience..

No Dey misyarn o
na wao for una , why do you guys keep telling me this, make I postrate for am or wetin? so fucking what, do you know if am. a. big man too, I don't ass kiss no matter your status .
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Jack005(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2022
posty56:
na wao for una , why do you guys keep telling me this, make I postrate for am or wetin? so fucking what, do you know if am. a. big man too, I don't ass kiss no matter your status .
But na u find the Op trouble.. He posted his experience with a girl, you carry crypto and programming come forgeting say no be everybody go use crypto and programming make am.. The OP is doing very well for himself in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Truvelisback(m): 11:32am On Jan 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
So today I was bored and had nothing much to do,I launch my WhatsApp, checked status and saw her at a hangout.Called her to know if it was okay if I joined ?she said yes.
Went there only to find out this clown was on a date and yet had the audacity to invite another guy on her date.
Omo she somehow manipulated this guy to clear from the table after introducing us.wtf?So awkward mehn.
I asked severally who the guy was and she say na her friend but the aura no look like friend something because while me and her dey gist I dey observe the guy and his look wasn't very pleasant.
Omo I gats discharge myself from that place as early as I could and left them there and March.
Rubbish!
Oga, if u like the girl, shoot ur shot. There is no girl that has no BF. If u play ur card well, she go bench the other guy.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Twoclans:

LOL in 2022 work hard and smart ,play harder. cheesy The OP is a big boy.

Meanwhile seatrade you have casted among the girls, most of the girls already know you are a player.Get ready for more of such nonsense.

How far with the lady in the glass picture ? kiss

Lady in the glass?
Not quite sure If I remember her ooo.
Sorry for responding late to this question,I didn't see it at first.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greenkim:
But your intentions for her are not right either
Which intentions?
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by hahn(m): 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
SeaTrade:
Rubbish!

You don carry this behavior enter 2022 grin
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
hahn:

You don carry this behavior enter 2022 grin
lol wetin man fit do na grin
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by MrCork: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
BKsoul:
You are nothing but just a hungry goat..... SeaTrade, will feed you and your generation unborn......stop littering everywhere.... Church rat.

can u act like lady ones a year insted of actin like gorila on diet? I no wot u neeed..ok please its 2022..can i mate wit?U WANT?(be nice) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, If You Do These Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You / Men, Do Whatever You Want With This Piece Of Information. / 9ja Holiday: For Those Who Say I Love Talking About Sex(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.