Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. (3085 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / “I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
So there's this girl I've been talking to for a while.
She just fresh sha but nothing too spectacular.
So I was just out to play and move.
So today I was bored and had nothing much to do,I launch my WhatsApp, checked status and saw her at a hangout.Called her to know if it was okay if I joined ?she said yes.
Went there only to find out this clown was on a date and yet had the audacity to invite another guy on her date.
So I sat with them while I hadn't fully gotten a hang of what was going on.
Omo she somehow manipulated this guy to clear from the table after introducing us.wtf?So awkward mehn.
I asked severally who the guy was and she say na her friend but the aura no look like friend something because while me and her dey gist I dey observe the guy and his look wasn't very pleasant.
Omo I gats discharge myself from that place as early as I could and left them there and March.
No be me she go use for any sinister nonsense.
Ladies,that's a trashy behaviour that ya'll should stop.
Don't disrespect men in this manner all because of food chain disparities.
Rubbish!

16 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Greenkim(f): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
But your intentions for her are not right either

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
So there's this girl I've been talking to for a while.
She just fresh sha but nothing too spectacular.
So I was just out to taste her and move.
So today I was bored and had nothing much to do,I launch my WhatsApp, checked status and saw her at a hangout.Called her to know if it was okay if I joined ?she said yes.
Went there only to find out this clown was on a date and yet had the audacity to invite another guy on her date.
So I sat with them while I hadn't fully gotten a hang of what was going on.
Omo she somehow manipulated this guy to clear from the table after introducing us.wtf?So awkward mehn.
I asked severally who the guy was and she say na her friend but the aura no look like friend something because while me and her dey gist I dey observe the guy and his look wasn't very pleasant.
Omo I gats discharge myself from that place as early as I could and left them there and March.
No be me she go use for any sinister nonsense.
Ladies,that's a trashy behaviour that ya'll should stop.
Don't disrespect men in this manner all because of food chain disparities.
Rubbish!
you see nairalanders, this what happen when you don't have purpose or worth or goals don't be like OP, your mate they go learn how to code , trade in crypto/stocks, you dey here they foolish yourself, no go self-develop you hear? yourself keep inviting yourself to where you are not needed and unnecessary gatherings.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by bigcee(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
you see nairalanders, this what happen when you don't have purpose or worth or goals don't be like OP, your mate they go learn how to code , trade in crypto/stocks, you dey here they foolish yourself, no go self-develop you hear? yourself keep inviting yourself to where you are not needed and unnecessary gatherings.
Lol grin Seatrade na big boy o grin. Abeg, dey calm down grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
Stick to the topic mr oversabi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Greenkim:
But your intentions for her are not right either
Doesn't make what she did right,does it?
I felt so bad and disappointed in myself all because someone wants to play smart.
Guess that guy go just hate me for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Very insensible post coming from a wannabe redpiller..what remains is for your cohorts to come and support your lack of intelligence..
She ain't even your girlfriend and you are here crying over spilled milk..as the guy above said you need to man up and swallow in that nonsense you just spewed up there..

You deserved to be disrespected cos she's smarter than you..you just want to taste her and dump her then you post it here saying"I just had sex with this gal"
Be a real man..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Greenkim(f): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Doesn't make what she did right,does it?
I felt so bad and disappointed in myself all because someone wants to play smart.
Guess that guy go just hate me for nothing.
Yeah it might not be right......But still I just feel u got fed ur own pills and now your complaining. She would have done the same if u just toiled with her emotions.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Greenkim:

Yeah it might not be right......But still I just feel u got fed ur own pills and now your complaining. She would have done the same if u just toiled with her emotions.
You don't get it.
I don't care if she has 10 boyfriends,she's not my girlfriend,neither was I looking for her commitment.
My only problem was her bringing me to her date and putting me at loggerheads with someone else,creating possible enemity between myself and the guy that was with her there.
That's my only concern.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
I'm not sure your response was appropriate. Those who work hard, equally play hard. That is my mantra. I actually applaud the OP. When I read what he wrote, I developed immediate respect for him on two fronts . First his response to the situation/refusal to disgrace his fellow man. Second was his use of the English language. "Food chain disparities". The way a man uses words tells you the road he has travelled, even if you have not ever met him. I applaud you, OP.

I was not going to come on here and comment, for a while. But I just had to comment on this one. I am glad this was the reason for my first comment of 2022.

posty56:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by benqo01(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
OP YOU DID THE RIGHT THING BY LEAVING,SERIOUSLY ANY GIRL WEY TRY THAT RUBBISH WITH ME I GO BLAST HER......E DEY VERY ANNOYING E NO EVEN MAKE SENSE AT ALL

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
This new year again...Girls behave o

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Double0h7(f): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
She used you to shine lol

She probably told the guy you're some guy dying for her and you stalking her everywhere grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

She probably told the guy you're some guy dying for her and you stalking her everywhere grin grin grin
And then she go now tell the guy to wait one side while she open her teeth and be smiling sheepishly for the guy that has been stalking her everywhere? Is that how noble stalkers are treated nowadays?undecided
Not exactly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

This one no even sabi life. She’s using the OP to pepper the other guy.

How can you not understand primary one psychology of women?

3 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Double0h7(f): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
And then she go now tell the guy to wait one side while she open her teeth and be smiling sheepishly for the guy that has been stalking her everywhere? Is that how noble stalkers are treated nowadays?undecided
Not exactly grin grin

You don't get it... she's showing that other guy that her market is popping. That rich sharp guys are chasing her and disturbing her. That guy is going to work harder now and he will spend more... grin

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Double0h7(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

This one no even sabi life. She’s using the OP to pepper the other guy.

How can you not understand primary one psychology of women?

Op was just a marketing tool grin

4 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Double0h7:

You don't get it... she's showing that other guy that her market is popping. That rich sharp guys are chasing her and disturbing her. That guy is going to work harder now and he will spend more... grin
I am just disappointed in myself for not noticing early enough so as to leave the scenario earlier .
Took me up to ten minutes to get the whole picture which was not good.
I should have noticed fast enough,say only hi and leave so that all her villain efforts will go to waste.

3 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by gfon(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
anytime someone post something,most of you don't know that person personally,the next thing you lots start saying is-go and hustle,better develop urself e.t.c.Make una dey stick to the topic,drop ur comments or you just read comments.That nigga fit feed you throughout this year without breaking a sweat.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
anytime someone post something,most of you don't know that person personally,the next thing you lots start saying is-go and hustle,better develop urself e.t.c.Make una dey stick to the topic,drop ur comments or you just read comments.That nigga fit feed you throughout this year without breaking a sweat.
lol your mama first of all cheesy, so you believe say person wey check use WhatsApp status,invite himself to a date that doesn't concern him fit feed me? which human being that has handwork will try such nonsense, getaway boy!

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by gfon(m): 11:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
lol your mama first of all cheesy, so you believe say person wey check use WhatsApp status,invite himself to a date that doesn't concern him fit feed me? which human being that has handwork will try such nonsense, getaway boy!
no be everyone dey do hardwork like you and doesn't have time for himself,some just work soft from the comfort of their homes and watch the millions roll in.Try dey calm down okay,some folks here fit buy you and your unborn generations to come.

10 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
You are nothing but just a hungry goat..... SeaTrade, will feed you and your generation unborn......stop littering everywhere.... Church rat.

8 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKsoul:
You are nothing but just a hungry goat..... SeaTrade, will feed you and your generation unborn......stop littering everywhere.... Church rat.
yawn, I love when people throw tantrum , it gives me joy

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Remember I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
no be everyone dey do hardwork like you and doesn't have time for himself,some just work soft from the comfort of their homes and watch the millions roll in.Try dey calm down okay,some folks here fit buy you and your unborn generations to come.
bro I don't give f**k if he has millions , you Nigerians are too materialistic, that's why you still dey do boy boycheesy, the seatrade is jobless , now go and bootlick him to send you 10k for your aza this night cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
yawn, I love when people throw tantrum , it gives me joy
count how many unrelated comments you have on this thread, then you will know how stupid you are, that is, if you are sensible oooh.....

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by posty56: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKsoul:
count how many unrelated comments you have on this thread, then you will know how stupid you are, that is, if you are sensible oooh.....
try harder .

1 Like

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by gfon(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
posty56:
bro I don't give f**k if he has millions , you Nigerians are too materialistic, that's why you still dey do boy boycheesy, the seatrade is jobless , now go and bootlick him to send you 10k for your aza this night cheesy.
lol why are you pained??did my words sink in that much??as for the millions,i wasn't refering to seatrade.Have made you popular by sparing you my time,better use your new fame wisely.Have a nice century man.

2 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
lol why are you pained??did my words sink in that much??as for the millions,i wasn't refering to seatrade.Have made you popular by sparing you my time,better use your new fame wisely.Have a nice century man.
Nna so much anger mehn,
From today I go dey call am angry bird grin grin
If you give the guy that kind eagle em beak e fit chook my yarnsh with the beak ooo grin grin grin
Life no suppose serious like this for someone doing so well in crypto na grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by gfon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Nna so much anger mehn,
From today I go dey call am angry bird grin grin
If you give the guy that kind eagle em beak e fit chook my yarnsh with the beak ooo grin grin grin
Life no suppose serious like this for someone doing so well in crypto na grin grin grin
boss leave that guy alone,na buhari cause am.The frustation from the country dey let citizens para for people anyhow.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by SeaTrade(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
gfon:
boss leave that guy alone,na buhari cause am.The frustation from the country dey let citizens para for people anyhow.
I know mehn,I know.
Worst time to be a Nigerian tbh and I really do understand the frustration.
Re: Was Used Today As A Tool Of Disrespect And I Hated It. by Berezuski: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
I am just disappointed in myself for not noticing early enough so as to leave the scenario earlier .
Took me up to ten minutes to get the whole picture which was not good.
I should have noticed fast enough,say only hi and leave so that all her villain efforts will go to waste.

Make we hear word
You sat there more than 30mins speaking English.
Keeping the poor hustling young man in suspense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend Doesn’t Save My Number, Is It Bad? / Closed / Warm Kpekus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.