Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari (22363 Views)

PDP - Failure. Pictorial Collection. / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / Tribunal: List Of Supreme Court Justices Who May Hear PDP/Atiku’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by ayenale1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Wer in maupe ask am wetin he dey talk...omo see response...
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Handsum64: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
Takes one to know one grin
Agent of the bandits party.
Looters Agent seriously pained

1 Like

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Goldbw122(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari is a comedian

1 Like

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Yankee101: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
This guy has no idea what a monumental failure he is sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by nesgeeek(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
APC is failure. PDP is more preferable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Ukezeal: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
For me, was that question necessary, they were may engaging questions that wud av led the president explain how he has surpassed the PDP, the hope n state of this nation etc..
blamingthedevil:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/what-comes-to-mind-when-you-hear-pdp-failure-―-buhari/
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by ayindejimmy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Nigerian journalists are just too anodyne.

They don't speak truth to power.

Ask him questions that make him reposition his butt on the seat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by dessey(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
So what can we call APC then? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2022
Can he beat his chest and say he is a success?if failure is dollar below 250 ,I like that failure o. If a bag of rice is 8k, na better failure be that. If fuel is below 100 naira, na correct failure be that. PDP's failure is better than you and APC's success. Cursed scoundrel....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
ayindejimmy:
Nigerian journalists are just too anodyne.

They don't speak truth to power.

Ask him questions that make him reposition his butt on the seat

So that Lai Mohammed will come with his bad breath and announce their closure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by preshyusufu: 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Wake up from your dream bro, the rogue party caller PDP is never taking over from APC. We’re never going back to the dark days of absolute corruption.

Solution far! Country wen dis people dey.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by preshyusufu: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Infrastructures - done

Building international relationship -done

Increment of minimum wage and that of corpers who come here to cause government day and night and later collect their alaweee to sort out need - done

Armouring and sponsoring the military heavily - done

Clearing fuel scarcity during Christmas and new yr - done.

But hey, people only look @ the compromised security by the nation big wigs (I know call name)

Buhari governor is flawed but trust me, he did try his best.

Na dem.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Miller232: 9:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Then what are you and APC??
Mass failure,colossal failure, downgrading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Sunday2021: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Luckydubby7:
I watched him saying this on channel TV but I think buhari wouldn't have used such word.
Politics aside.
that is the real definition of PDP.
God bless Mr President.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by abidem4real: 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/what-comes-to-mind-when-you-hear-pdp-failure-―-buhari/
I would have said something here had I not been warned by Bible not to answer a fool in his folly, lest you both become fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Gkemz: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari is like a student who scored parallel f9 in all the subjects mocking a student who scored 9 credits because he couldn't score A1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by gnhpowerhouse: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Wake up from your dream bro, the rogue party caller PDP is never taking over from APC. We’re never going back to the dark days of absolute corruption.
. APC is Worst .... Corruption getting Deeper ...No difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by gnhpowerhouse: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
Gkemz:
Buhari is like a student who scored parallel f9 mocking a student who scored 9 credits because he couldn't score A1
. grin
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by ephraim18(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
Buhari is a failure... He can't make it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
BigSarah:
Takes one to know one grin
hmmmm, this is your sentence strong o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Endlesspeace(f): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Wake up and stop receiving yourself. This Buhari/APC is the most laced with corruption.

Buhari should be ashamed talking about failure. He is just a complete definition of the word "failure".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Dybala11(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
savege:
Buhari will handle insecurity Osinbajo will handle economy
Do you mean the subject "Economics"? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Dybala11(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Whenever I hear PDP, corruption comes to my mind. Whenever I hear APC, corruption and incompetence is the next thought in my mind. Association of rebranded polithiefcians, birds of a feather.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by mybiz234: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PDP is a Failure-President Buhari

Yeah, a failure calls another person a failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
PDP = Corruption, Slow Progress
APC = Corruption, Poverty, Insecurity

Choice is yours

Talk about choosing the lesser evil cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Agugbadin: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin pot calling kettle black.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by paperboi147: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dis pres ba
Hmmm
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Abujason: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Look at this failure and worst president in history calling another government a failure.

Shame no dey catch this thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by BIGBANGTHEORY: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
A perfect description of the situation.the president is right. PDP = FAILURE
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by MosheDayan: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
[s]
Hammyaladin:
Infrastructures - done

Building international relationship -done

Increment of minimum wage and that of corpers who come here to cause government day and night and later collect their alaweee to sort out need - done

Armouring and sponsoring the military heavily - done

Clearing fuel scarcity during Christmas and new yr - done.

But hey, people only look @ the compromised security by the nation big wigs (I know call name)

Buhari governor is flawed but trust me, he did try his best.
[/s] Absolute Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OSOPADEC Commissioner, Kehinde Akinrotoye, Beaten By Hoodlums In Ondo / How Hoodlums Battered Borno Commissioner, Lawmaker / Hundreds Flee Homes As ISWAP Overpowers Army In Borno Town - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.