Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari (22346 Views)

PDP - Failure. Pictorial Collection. / I Will Not Exit Government As A Failure - Buhari / Tribunal: List Of Supreme Court Justices Who May Hear PDP/Atiku’s Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nchenches: 3:51am On Jan 06, 2022
kingsman66:
A party built on lies never stand...... Power to the people

A party built on conspiracy against some Nigerian groups- APC.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Luckydubby7(m): 3:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Sunday2021:
that is the real definition of PDP.
God bless Mr President.
Are u not ashame of yourself
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 4:18am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

Listen to wise words. Times have changed. He is 200% right with this statement. You must not wail over everything.

what is wise about the words? what has changed about the times? how is he 200% right with the statement? what is the situation in other countries? have the times not changed in those countries too? what is the usefulness of govt to its people? kindly explain the wailing you are referring to?
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2022
PDP, Failure. APC, Lies and wickedness
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by ItswellMike: 5:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Infrastructures - done

Building international relationship -done

Increment of minimum wage and that of corpers who come here to cause government day and night and later collect their alaweee to sort out need - done

Armouring and sponsoring the military heavily - done

Clearing fuel scarcity during Christmas and new yr - done.

But hey, people only look @ the compromised security by the nation big wigs (I know call name)

Buhari governor is flawed but trust me, he did try his best.

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by TemiATM(m): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2022
What comes to our mind when we hear APC is calamity.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by jerrybabasam: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2022
If PDP is Failure
Then APC is Disaster
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Timmi: 6:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Jostoman:
What is this one saying? PDP that will soon take over from you.

Only in your dream. Dream on brother, dream on. One day you will wake up to reality that PDP is failure personified
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nicenixon: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari giving it to PDP back to back. I am expecting response from PDP today.

APC self no try at all. The economy is getting more worse, therefore making life unbearable for Nigerians.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Sunday2021: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Luckydubby7:

Are u not ashame of yourself
you should rather be ashamed of your entire generation for supporting a party that brought terrorism into our country,. A party that spend 16billion dollar for light to give us darkness,. A party that that spend 16yrs without commissioning one project in the south east. A party that commission only picture of the second Niger bridge.
A party that sold crude oil at the highest price but was borrowing to pay salaries.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by pquaver(m): 7:34am On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

what is wise about the words? what has changed about the times? how is he 200% right with the statement? what is the situation in other countries? have the times not changed in those countries too? what is the usefulness of govt to its people? kindly explain the wailing you are referring to?

Look around u.. Mr macaroni, sabinus, burnaboy, Davido (his father is even odogwu is not waiting for his father) wizkid, even the portable pple are calling tout, mikel,Mike ezuronye and so many unknown Nigerian making it, working hard have carved out a living for themselves and not waiting for government.. Even abroad many pple are making money via content creation no body is waiting for government.. Unless you are a lazy person. When u already know Nigeria job will not reach everyone.. You Sha can sit down and wait for government other are moving sha
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=109114378][/quote]

Nigeria is now the poverty capital of the world, says it all.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

Look around u.. Mr macaroni, sabinus, burnaboy, Davido (his father is even odogwu is not waiting for his father) wizkid, even the portable pple are calling tout, mikel,Mike ezuronye and so many unknown Nigerian making it, working hard have carved out a living for themselves and not waiting for government.. Even abroad many pple are making money via content creation no body is waiting for government.. Unless you are a lazy person. When u already know Nigeria job will not reach everyone.. You Sha can sit down and wait for government other are moving sha

The government sets an enabling environment for people to succeed.

Now Buhati made electoral promises which he has failed to deliver on and converted Nigeria to the poverty capital of the world.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

You haven't answered the questions:

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

Which one are u among these names u mentioned?
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by pquaver(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

I am doing my own thing and not wait for fg? You Gerrit if u don't Gerrit forgerrit
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

I am doing my own thing and not wait for fg? You Gerrit if u don't Gerrit forgerrit

U didn't answer my question:

what is wise about the words? what has changed about the times?

how is he 200% right with the statement?

what is the situation in other countries? have the times not changed in those countries too?

what is the usefulness of govt to its people?

kindly explain the wailing you are referring to?
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by pquaver(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

U didn't answer my question:

what is the situation in other countries? have the times not changed in those countries too?

Stay there and be asking questions.. When I have time I will answer but for now I am very busy
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by eaglechild: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Infrastructures - done

Building international relationship -done

Increment of minimum wage and that of corpers who come here to cause government day and night and later collect their alaweee to sort out need - done

Armouring and sponsoring the military heavily - done

Clearing fuel scarcity during Christmas and new yr - done.

But hey, people only look @ the compromised security by the nation big wigs (I know call name)

Buhari governor is flawed but trust me, he did try his best.
Nigeria a land of zero expectations.
Our economy and security are in the worst state compared to any democratic dispensation we've had in past.
He is simply put a catastrophe
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

Stay there and be asking questions.. When I have time I will answer but for now I am very busy

Are u saying that u can't answer the simple questions?

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by pquaver(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u can't answer the simple questions?

Why I answer foolish questions? I don't have time for foolish questions.. As I said there are lots of people I didn't mention there who are doing their own thing including myself so if u wanted the list of everyone who is doing their own this.. It shows how foolish the starting question is , I don't bother going to the rest. If u can't answer those questions then keep wait for fg while others echt out a living for themselves.. Other countries have unemployed pple. Is everyone working government work in US, UK Germany? Etc oga abeg Park onesie if u no fit figure am out. I won't answer u again
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Torylanez(m): 10:18am On Jan 06, 2022
socialmediaman:
PDP = Corruption, Slow Progress
APC = Corruption, Poverty, Insecurity

Choice is yours

Oya list some of the slow progress made by your PDP
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Torylanez(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2022
PIPPROF:
So all the pdp bigwigs

You appointed as minister are failures?

For your info under pdp life was easier
20k was a salary and people survived on it
Under your administration someone earning 100k is a pauper

And many things that the common man ate are now meant for super rich people
Even forgot they sold chicken for 15k under your nice successful leadership

Life was easier ?
And Nigerians booted out PDP?

U must be high on Mpuru-miri
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Torylanez(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Blaze14k:
You can imagine apc calling pdp failure. First of all compare dollar to naira including number of killings in apc administration to pdp. He speaks without thinking. You can imagine someone saying they will buy tractors to cultivate land after 7years in administration. He failed in agriculture, security and economy. I dont even know why he always emphasis on rail way all the time. Is that the major problem nigerians are facing.

At least am happy he admitted failure

How much was dollar when PDP took over in 1999?

How much was it when they left in 2015 ?

How many people were killed during PDP 16yrs , compared to APC 6yrs and still running

Bring the stats here , please no insults
Honest conversation
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by lexy2014: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2022
pquaver:

Why I answer foolish questions? I don't have time for foolish questions.. As I said there are lots of people I didn't mention there who are doing their own thing including myself so if u wanted the list of everyone who is doing their own this.. It shows how foolish the starting question is , I don't bother going to the rest. If u can't answer those questions then keep wait for fg while others echt out a living for themselves.. Other countries have unemployed pple. Is everyone working government work in US, UK Germany? Etc oga abeg Park onesie if u no fit figure am out. I won't answer u again

U still haven't answered my questions:

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Blaze14k: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2022
Torylanez:

How much was dollar when PDP took over in 1999?

How much was it when they left in 2015 ?

How many people were killed during PDP 16yrs , compared to APC 6yrs and still running

Bring the stats here , please no insults
Honest conversation

Dollar to naira was 22naira 1999. Then in 2015 it was 197. The difference was 175. When apc came in it rose from 197 to 434 in 7yrs a difference of 237

As of last year the total number of people was around 10300 while goodluck regime it was below 5000

1 Like

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by GetMeRight: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
The only thing that comes to my mind whenever I hear his name being mentioned is: "God bless him".
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by GetMeRight: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

Dollar to naira was 22naira 1999. Then in 2015 it was 197. The difference was 175. When apc came in it rose from 197 to 434 in 7yrs a difference of 237

As of last year the total number of people was around 10300 while goodluck regime it was below 5000

You are very poor in Mathematics and we're going to teach you here, today!
Now, let's find out the percentage increment between the two analysis.

197*100/22 = 895%
434*100/197 = 220%

From the analysis above, it means that naira lost value by 100% 9 times under PDP while naira lost value 100% 2 times under APC.
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Blaze14k: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
GetMeRight:

You are very poor in Mathematics and we're going to teach you here, today!
Now, let's find out the percentage increment between the two analysis.

197*100/22 = 895%
434*100/197 = 220%

From the analysis above, it means that naira lost value by 100% 9 times under PDP while naira lost value 100% 2 times under APC.

Can you imagine this fella.. Abeg pack one side

1 Like

Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Torylanez(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bring verifiable link or screenshot to back your lies up

Or u just want us to believe your figure without evidence ?

If u didn't complain about PDP increasing dollar from your assumed 22 naira to 197 naira

Why are you complain about APC own ?

2. Are you spending dollar inside Nigeria ?

3. How does dollar rate affects primary school fees ?

4. How does dollar rate affect the food items u buy in the market ?

5. List the food items u eat in Nigeria that u use dollars to buy them

Dollar rates doesn't affect an average Nigerian , it only affects the so called big men !!
Re: ‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari by Yebosola(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Endlesspeace:

Wake up and stop receiving yourself. This Buhari/APC is the most laced with corruption.

Buhari should be ashamed talking about failure. He is just a complete definition of the word "failure".

Sentiment apart,will Buhari and APC be an option if not for PDP 's failure? So what are we talking about? Read between the lines,APC will never hand over to PDP oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos) / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.