Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' (580 Views)

I Cashout 100 Million In Yahoo And Return It Back - PHOTOS / Please Save My Relationship / Is She Save? Crocodile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by kenzysmith: 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
I met this girl last week we became friends though i am still on d process of asking her out today i took her to an eatery so we were talking and eating when I ask her what my name self playfully she began guessing I was like so u don't even kW my name self and I ve be u calling day n night so I grab her phone she was like why I said I wan to do something only for me to dial my number and 2022 CASHOUT pop out I was angry in my spirit sad I ask her what d meaning of this she said is a mistake that she forgot my name that why am confuse is this girl answer genuine
Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Goldbw122(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy them don start again
Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Digitallegendzx(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anu ...no use your upper

1 Like

Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Edyice: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Maybe it’s was too early to take her out

Maybe it’s was how you talk about cash , money , kudi grin .

You started it

She will still see you as cashapp

1 Like

Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
I met this girl last week we became friends though i am still on d process of asking her out today i took her to an eatery so we were talking and eating when I ask her what my name self playfully she began guessing I was like so u don't even kW my name self and I ve be u calling day n night so I grab her phone she was like why I said I wan to do something only for me to dial my number and 2022 CASHOUT pop out I was angry in my spirit sad I ask her what d meaning of this she said is a mistake that she forgot my name that why am confuse is this girl answer genuine
What's wrong with Saving your name that way tho?
You have to learn how to overlook unnecessary things..
Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Endlesspeace(f): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lol. You don't need further explanations. The name alone is self-explanatory
Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Godada(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2022

It's clearly obvious that you are her ATM machine.

End that thing you have with her.

1 Like

Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Deborah98(f): 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
She's not a preacher of love.... Omo that was harsh Sha... She for save am with god on Earth abi fish in Golden water undecided na name you go chop better define what you want with her.
Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Danielkelly: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
It means u aR A registered Maga! A sure Client grin smiley THIS 2022

1 Like

Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by BlaqJosh: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shoni C-C load am

4 Likes

Re: She Save My Name As '2022 Cashout' by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2022
That girl na correct comrade

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chai! No Hope Again / How To Tell If A Man Sees A Future With You / Video: Guy Cries Like A Baby After Seeing His Girlfriend With Another Man At...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.