Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? (3166 Views)

So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by EMIRofPUSSY: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
From my vast experience on handling ladies from different ethnic and social backgrounds in Nigeria, I have noticed overtime that only few of them can actually squirt during sex.

There was this Fulani girl I banged during my sexual voyage to the Northern Nigeria. She was a bit shy and she did not have great skills in pre-intimacy. But her pussy was very tight and creamy.
Few minutes after my rod landed in her pussy, she began to squirt. It was so nice and epic.

As a lady, do you squirt?
As a guy, have you ever handled a lady who squirts during sex?

Share your experience, EMIRofPUSSY will read them all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
HERE TO READ LIES AND MORE LIES.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by EMIRofPUSSY: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
HERE TO READ LIES AND MORE LIES.

You don't min it!
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

You don't min it!
I fúcking do. tongue
I mean it ooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by IceColdVeins(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
I’m here to burst your bubbles and smother the butterflies in your tummy.
Squirt is composed mainly of urine and a minute quantity of vaginal fluids. So the Northern aunty literally peed in your bed out of ecstasy. Or where do you think such amount of liquid came from if not from the bladder?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by EMIRofPUSSY: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
I fúcking do. tongue
I mean it ooo tongue

Share your experience
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

Share your experience

Which experience?
I have NEVER experienced such. tongue
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by EMIRofPUSSY: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Squirt is composed mainly of urine and a minute quantity of vaginal fluids. So the Northern aunty literally peed in your bed out of ecstasy. Or where do you think such amount of liquid came from if not from the bladder?

No bubbles bursted grin
My moniker is not for fun.
I know all the stuff you typed up there.
I even gulp the fluids as it rushes like a fountain.
It gives more energy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

No bubbles bursted grin
It gives more energy.
Disgusting

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

No bubbles bursted grin
It gives more energy.
chai! This one is gone forever...

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Rhozabeth(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2022
If u actually did what u said u did, then u are disgusting! Is it every girl that u meet and they pee that u start to swallow there pee in d name of squirts?
I met a girl that squirted sometimes ago and the whole place was smelling of pee! Since then i began to dislike squirts, moreso she was not the first that i saw squirt but my interest in her was that hers was intense!
So bros squirt is not magic, they are only peeing on u!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by chocboi78(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Is that not like “ urine”
Once a babe had the urge during a romp and she rushed to the bathroom to pee (squirt I guess)
No come stain my bedspread ahbeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by MPESA(m): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Beebah2000:

Which experience?
I have NEVER experienced such. tongue

Which experience got me cheesy
Kukuma kill me cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by MPESA(m): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2022
Rhozabeth:
If u actually did what u said u did, then u are disgusting! Is it every girl that u meet and they pee that u start to swallow there pee in d name of squirts?
I met a girl that squirted sometimes ago and the whole place was smelling of pee! Since then i began to dislike squirts, moreso she was not the first that i saw squirt but my interest in her was that hers was intense!
So bros squirt is not magic, they are only peeing on u!

Peeing on who cheesy angry
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Hypnotise: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Real squirt is not urine. It’s a milky fluid

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:48am On Jan 06, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:
From my vast experience on handling ladies from different ethnic and social backgrounds in Nigeria, I have noticed overtime that only few of them can actually squirt during sex.

There was this Fulani girl I banged during my sexual voyage to the Northern Nigeria. She was a bit shy and she did not have great skills in pre-intimacy. But her pussy was very tight and creamy.
Few minutes after my rod landed in her pussy, she began to squirt. It was so nice and epic.

You should know this already without being told tho..all women do have the capability to“squirt” tho it takes a varying height of arousal to do so...

Note having the capability and ability are two different things..I do hope this post wasn't to mock women?
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by helinues: 5:55am On Jan 06, 2022
From my vast experience on handling ladies from different ethnic and social backgrounds in Nigeria, I have noticed overtime that only few of them can actually squirt during sex

Uncle, you sure say your spermatozoa still remain some?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Boogyman557: 6:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Be like I go STOP dis EARLY MOMO WEED..
. waiting una just de POST 4 here..

way my KALA...

WTF MAN
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Who wants a lady that squirt? Messing up my rom with that shiit. FoH with that shiit
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Das1mama: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Be like I go STOP dis EARLY MOMO WEED..

. waiting una just de POST 4 here..

way my KALA...

WTF MAN
Happy new year man this is 2022... Change your style make i Follow u...
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Das1mama: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2022
Reason is we have Ladies and we have Women.... U gerit if u don't 4get abt rit...
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by luizpippo(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Enugu girl squirt abi na pee for my bed, I went to work the next day while she stayed at home, she did not bother to sun the bed and I had to turn the bed over so we could sleep on the other side, during that night romp, she start her "I wantu pee" cry again and I told her, not here madam.
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by EMIRofPUSSY: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2022
luizpippo:
Enugu girl squirt abi na pee for my bed, I went to work the next day while she stayed at home, she did not bother to sin the bed and I had to turn the bed over so we could sleep on the other side, during that night romp, she start her "I wantu pee" cry again and I told her, not here madam.

Mad ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Georgekyrian(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Hypnotise:
Real squirt is not urine. It’s a milky fluid

You don’t know what is squirt and puna juice (wet)
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
That shit happened once. Been going hard on the kitty with missionary then changed position as she rode me and after some minutes I was going harder I think I hit all the sensual spots as she quickly ran off to the toilet. I shock say why she go just stop abruptly run go toilet, na later I come dey guess say be like she no wan squirt for bed, she dey shy, she dey avoid see finish grin

I said what I said
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

all liers...burn in...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Quality20(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

u a liar, Fulani ladies don't and never have anything to with u guys. We know how we train and bring up our girls, so decent n good
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by fati2001(m): 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2022
Quality20:
u a liar, Fulani ladies don't and never have anything to with u guys. We know how we train and bring up our girls, so decent n good

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by Bouncing2(m): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2022
Quality20:
Well to burst your bubble,
I've got 3 Fulani (real) chicks drooling around me....
Just that i made a promise to myself dis year - that if no more intimacy until the bag is secured,,,if not...

Fulani carry gold puna?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by pargelenis(m): 2:20am On Jan 07, 2022
IceColdVeins:
Ha ha … the guy received a golden shower on his face … and he ended up drinking her piece grin
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Nigerian Girls Can Do This? by MrnelsonA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
EMIRofPUSSY:

No bubbles bursted grin
It gives more energy.

YOU SAY!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Stoners Are The Best To Involve With In A Relationship / Is It Possible To Do Voodoo For My Freelancing / Why I Stole Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.