Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? (3198 Views)

Help, Where Can I Fvck A Dwarf Or Deaf And Dumb In Lagos? / Ability To Fvck A Girl above Satisfaction / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? (2) (3) (4)

Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by nickyj19: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2022
Almost everyone reading this post have done this
in one way or another.
Years ago na my guys house I dey carry my then girlfriend
go knack. They’ll be outside waiting for me. Some times I
spend hours gbenshing.
But the truth is, I don’t think I can do that for anyone. I
can’t allow a friend knack woman on my bed/in my house.
If you are my friend, then you can afford a hotel room or
take her to your own house.
The only way I can permit a friend to sleep with a woman in my
house, is if he will bring his own bed and bedsheet. You
can’t lay down with her on my bed and bedsheet. It
irritates me.
that's The only BRO CODE I don’t obey.
What about you?

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Olaoluwa122: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Why not...nothing special..We are all hunters looking for young and fresh prey to preyed upon cool cool cool

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2022
Seem the average Nigerian male's life is centered around women and sex.. undecided

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Cypress042(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2022
You too wise bros grin

That stuff irritates me too although i do comport myself sometimes.

But my facial expression would tell you i ain't comfortable with it.

Note: i don't do that in other peoples house, so i don't expect any nigg*r to do it in mine too is disgusting undecided

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Seem the average Nigerian male's life is centered around women and sex.. undecided
women dont av anything to offer than sex.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by DriverX: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2022
girls have no shame. Fucked_ for free on an unknown bed, keeping house owner outside. No decency to say no because of konji

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
my mom dont av anything to offer than sex.
Your m*m too..no wonder she spent her life birthing kids.. undecided
Well if she had/has then that's her problem..she doesn't define all women.. understood?
wink

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Solofresh2: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your m*m too..no wonder she spent her life birthing kids.. undecided
Well if she had/has then that's her problem..she doesn't define all women.. understood?
wink
brutal grin

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Solofresh2: 8:12am On Jul 01, 2022
My house is a sacred place for me so I can't allow even my brother to sleep with a woman in my house, talkless of a friend

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by TheWolfen(m): 8:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Back in university days as boys I had allowed it but not now as men.
I rather give you money to rent an hotel. I wont allow such in my house and I believe none of my friends would suggest to have sex on my bed. They not that stvpid

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Ola5TP: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2022
nickyj19:
in one way or another.
spend hours gbenshing.
irritates me.
What about you?
but u can n@ck in ur friends house, bed and bedsh*t! Thats definition of hypocrite

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Blessiing(f): 11:35am On Jul 01, 2022
Yes I did it back then in school,there's this my friend that used to bring her boyfriend to my place whenever they want to knack,whenever they are done I will just buy a new bed cover and turn the bed to the other side...Still I don't feel convenient...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Owologbo(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
nickyj19:
in one way or another.
spend hours gbenshing.
irritates me.
What about you?

But it was not irritating to you when you were gbenshin in your friends house, with with their bedspread and foam?

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Owologbo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
it's not a big deal for single guys.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
It's not bad, unless I want to rest, I can spare some money for a hotel room
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Rahkman: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessiing:
Yes I did it back then in school,there's this my friend that used to bring her boyfriend to my place whenever they want to knack,whenever they are done I will just buy a new bed cover and turn the bed to the other side...Still I don't feel convenient...
wow interesting but has any guy took you to his guys house to Gbensh ?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Nonexisting: 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
I did that nonsense in the uni but that's one no go area now no matter how close I am with a nigga. I use only white bedsheets and I hate to share it with anyone not talk of another nigga fuccking a pussy on it. Even when I fucck, I make sure a vaginarian is very neat so as not stain my sheets. I hate sharing certain things and my personal space is one.

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Blessiing(f): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Rahkman:
wow interesting but has any guy took you to his guys house to Gbensh ?

To be honest yes but just once...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by diogo23: 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
nickyj19:
in one way or another.
spend hours gbenshing.
irritates me.
What about you?
You're such a useless friend, someone can do it for you but you can't do it for another person

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by luizpippo(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Never done it in someone's house and i can't allow you use my bed, i call my bed my matrimonial bed.

But i have offered the second room to over 10 people to knack on.

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Collins4u1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
I hate that shit like mad.... I won't do it another guy, so I'll hardly allow you do it in mine, except I'm not there.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessiing:

So you buy a new bed cover everytime?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Tozic: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessiing:

To be honest yes but just once...

Your type is rare. Always be truthful in every/any circumstances.

No de lie like others.. grin

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Blessiing(f): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
MufasaLion:

So you buy a new bed cover everytime?

Honestly yes because it used to disgust me...
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by MufasaLion: 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Blessiing:

Honestly yes because it used to disgust me...

How often do they use your abode? I'm just curious because you were buying bed covers just because of someone people's sexual lifestyle.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2022
Ola5TP:
but u can n@ck in ur friends house, bed and bedsh*t! Thats definition of hypocrite

Real one,, I just laughed at his stupidity. U can do that to someone but can’t allow it to be done to you. Smh

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2022
Owologbo:

But it was not irritating to you when you were gbenshin in your friends house, with with their bedspread and foam?

Whack thinking of him.

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2022
luizpippo:
Never done it in someone's house and i can't allow you use my bed, i call my bed my matrimonial bed.

But i have offered the second room to over 10 people to knack on.

I used to allow it before but not anymore. Most people you allow to use your house for such will not do that for you if tables were turned.. secondly, I now protect my energy at all cost. Even if I'm living in a 100 room duplex, you cannot sleep with your babe in any of the rooms.

Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by ruffkenny: 4:29am On Jul 02, 2022
U sound very selfish tho,if it irritates u,why were u doing it on Ur friends bed before? Won't the bed sheets be washed after? Do unto others what u want them to do unto u; After all u are fucking different girls on your bed,so what is there...?
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Simplelion: 4:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Solofresh2:
brutal grin

There's nothing brutal here , the so called Fernandez or whatever is actually deluded.
Re: Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? by Ojemedad: 6:40am On Jul 02, 2022
nickyj19:
in one way or another.
spend hours gbenshing.
irritates me.
What about you?

You see how selfish and stupid you are, you can carry gurls to your friends house and gbensh but they can't come to your house to gbense. Beware of these kind of people

Why is it so hard to let go? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry a Muscular Woman? / m