Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria (17165 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Sunday879: 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Contact me for today fixed game correct score available now
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Forensib(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
No administration is happy, but the same reality all along.

Anyways,

You Could be Earning $100-$200 per conversion with simple strategies that you can use today to make Money Fast.

Contact me via:
https:///rmbvta
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by brumie(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
He is just saying all that to make us feel he is trying but we are smart enough to know what he is trying to do.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Iamolukorede(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
I read many pple ranting on this forum, it mean many still take this led administration serious. I stop giving even before this one became president because it is an agenda by this administration Thier sister's and principal in politics to keep the pple poor.

There is no country that as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt, until the pple wake up and ask for their dividend of democracy nothing will happen and the cruise continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa New Flag: Jonathan Must Speak - Lawyers / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.