Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria (17140 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Wumex91: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Mandrake20(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2022
Baba what are you now doing about it. U are still aware people are suffering what you doing?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by galaxy2020(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Oye apari!
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 7:19am On Jan 06, 2022
updatedws:
your gov't approached a German firm, Siemens to build power station in Nigeria.
u guys agreed on most of the terms of contract but as usual, u wanted to pad the contract and began to seek for 30% local content/Involvement.
But the German firm insisted that the power industry in Nigeria cannot Carter for 30% of the contract.
they wanted u the government to hands off totally so that they could do a good and swift job but u d government refused and tore apart the contract.

these are the words of the former German chancellor Angela Merkel when interviewed by Chimamanda Adichie.

Please forward to the following:

seunmsg
omenkaLives
NgeneUkwenu and other "patriots"

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2022
Why does he care?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:21am On Jan 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/why-im-not-happy-with-state-of-electricity-in-nigeria-buhari/

We are doing from Lagos to Kano by rail, road from here to Kaduna to Kano. So we have to get the infrastructure right

and the rest of the country are not even Nigerians
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by hush15: 7:22am On Jan 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/05/why-im-not-happy-with-state-of-electricity-in-nigeria-buhari/

The solution to electricity in Nigeria is very simple. Dismantle what they call national grid and Regionalize or zonalize it using certain metrics.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by koolaid87: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2022
maak400:
Useless president. A country that has more stupid electorate than sensible ones will always produce semi-illiterate and mumu as leaders. 61 years of independence, yet no stable light. The citizens are busy praying instead of challenging the theives in power. Suffering and smiling people, suffer no dey tire them.

They even fast and pray to get a visa into a country that uses common sense lol

Religion killed Africa
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Snowx: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Waooooo!!! Baba is angry with NEPA..waooooo
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2022
maak400:
Useless president. A country that has more stupid electorate than sensible ones will always produce semi-illiterate and mumu as leaders. 61 years of independence, yet no stable light. The citizens are busy praying instead of challenging the theives in power. Suffering and smiling people, suffer no dey tire them.
Fasting and prayer doesn't stop your president or governor's from making things to happen. It is high time you guys should start tasking the government than preying on Religious bodies. I can only agree on your analogy when I see the religious bodies in control of the budget etc. Presently, it is a shame they Churches like Redeem, Dunamis etc are taking charge of road constructions while some churches in Portharcourt are building dozens of standard schools free for the citizens. You will not see that or celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2022
I am surprised he didn’t say the solution to our power problem was for us to go back to the land and farm.

He still have a stupid answer citing solar panels everywhere as the solution to our power problem.

Retard
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by matm: 7:35am On Jan 06, 2022
Then channel all the monies you are borrowing into building 24hour stable power supply.And you will win people's hearts.Stop building rail way.You can payback from railway money and most Nigerians are not even aware u are building railway, bc their states are not linked up.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by faceland: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Failure and scammer.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by OmoOshodi(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed There are Evil ones behind this epileptic power distribution In the country
Obasanjo
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Peter4naz(m): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
We all know election is fast approaching cool

Anyways, Are you interested in affiliate marketing or you need someone to guide and tutor you for free. Chat me up on... Zero Seven Zero Three Zero Zero Nine Five Nine One Nine
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by deardear2021(f): 7:42am On Jan 06, 2022
OMH! This is loud oooo
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 7:43am On Jan 06, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
lipsrsealed There are Evil ones behind this epileptic power distribution In the country

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by ThugBoy(m): 7:44am On Jan 06, 2022
go die old one, 2022 budget wey you sign you wan spend billions traveling international and local,why you nor channel the money put for electricity?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by tfelicityk(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2022
You are not happy about it ...

Then you need to checkmates the minister of power and his crews you appointed to account for their failures.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
A lot of Nigerians don't realize that the reason why we don't have power is simple

Power is very expensive, and you have to pay a high price for it.

At best, we should be paying as much as N75-100 per kWh. Instead we pay between 41 to 71 naira.

And we expect the power sector to make profits to fix things?

For more information, this paper linked below is useful

PDF FILE SOLVING LIQUIDITY CRUNCH

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by ignis: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
Na wash.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2022
This man always find a way to embarrass himself.

A year left to see this man out.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by princewarri1985: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

BUHARI IS ALWAYS NOT HAPPY ABOUT EVERYTHING IN NIGERIA, SO YOU MEAN THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE THING THAT THIS DIMWIT NEED TO BE HAPPY ABOUT NIGERIA?? THAT MEANS NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING, BUHARI CATCH COVID 19 AND DIE IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Perfectbeing(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2022
updatedws:
u guys agreed on most of the terms of contract but as usual, u wanted to pad the contract and began to seek for 30% local content/Involvement.
But the German firm insisted that the power industry in Nigeria cannot Carter for 30% of the contract.
they wanted u the government to hands off totally so that they could do a good and swift job but u d government refused and tore apart the contract.

these are the words of the former German chancellor Angela Merkel when interviewed by Chimamanda Adichie.

So in other words, you want the government to completely hands off from the job a foreign company is doing in Nigeria soil?? Does that sound right to you??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by DabuIIIT: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Please forward to the following:

seunmsg
omenkaLives
NgeneUkwenu and other "patriots"

These ones are searching for the next Igbo this Igbo that thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 7:52am On Jan 06, 2022
updatedws:

Don't mind the criminals
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So in other words, you want the government to completely hands off from the job a foreign company is doing in Nigeria soil?? Does that sound right to you??

Oya keep wallowing in darkness , I am sure you are already over 30 years
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Localmann(m): 7:53am On Jan 06, 2022
This government really like complaining everyday by day for the past 7years

Check my signature incase you want to redeem any kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast payment
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by tete7000(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2022
We are all not happy about it and are in the same shoe of being unable to do anything, only that the president has so much power to do something but is very clueless and even unaware of his enormous power. He only sought access to corridor of power because it affords him opportunity to seek medical attention and holiday in London.
Even a day old child is unhappy and in the same helpless state as bubu clueless^10e100
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2022
updatedws:

E no go better for corrupt Nigerian leaders last last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Democracy Day Church Service: GEJ Refuse To Say "Amen" To Anti-corruption Prayer / Nigeria’s Population Now 201 Million - UN / Amnesty International Declares Sowore, Bakare, Jalingo Prisoners Of Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.