Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,936 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria (17272 Views)

Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Kumuyi Shaking Buhari, I Am Ashamed" / Saraki Considers Running Against Buhari: ‘I Believe I Can Make The Change’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2022
Yet you have no solution to it, but you are happy with removing subsidy and increasing Petroleum prices thereby bringing hardship to the lives of the citizens. How did we get here Lord?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Davy606(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 06, 2022
silvoclaira:
Nigerians must pay thru the nose right? In a country of 70% poor people and population abi? Why are some states having power than those states that even pay electricity bills and have industries?

Right. We are too poor to.pay for power. Got you

You get what you can pay for
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by silvoclaira: 6:29am On Jan 06, 2022
backbencher:

Right. We are too poor to.pay for power. Got you
You get what you can pay for
It's alright
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2022
hekola:
you clearly don't know how electricity distribution works.... It too early to start arguing with you bro.. let me just give you a tip..i have nepa officials as friends and they do tell me there's is enough power to distribute most times but they just intentionally hold on to it and rather distribute it to areas where the rich can pay more.we are very wicked people in Nigeria.

oga go and blame the fg.The states are powerless as it concerns power. And if your Nepa guy is telling you the truth, why aren't they selling the electricity to industries like glass force and Nigeria breweries then ? obviously they are rich enough because the generators they use consume more than 1000 litres of diesel daily ??
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Usual bullocks from the brainless vegetable! undecided
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by fayomim: 6:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Really?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by frugal(m): 6:34am On Jan 06, 2022
Effico5real:
Okay, then fix it and make it work
He has no clue. He doesn't even understand how electricity works nor how it's generated. You people give this man too much credit, he's a buffoon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2022
If you are not happy, what did you do about it?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by juanmiguel: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Wondering if its the same Channels I watch that interviewed him. They were so lenient with him.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Hotzone(m): 6:46am On Jan 06, 2022
U wey no get feeling
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by solacong: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2022
wetin dey happen, Buhari has been talking on this on that couples of days now, na now hin wake up ni
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 6:47am On Jan 06, 2022
You're not happy then do something about it
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Doyou2019: 6:49am On Jan 06, 2022
updatedws:
your gov't approached a German firm, Siemens to build power station in Nigeria.
u guys agreed on most of the terms of contract but as usual, u wanted to pad the contract and began to seek for 30% local content/Involvement.
But the German firm insisted that the power industry in Nigeria cannot Carter for 30% of the contract.
they wanted u the government to hands off totally so that they could do a good and swift job but u d government refused and tore apart the contract.

these are the words of the former German chancellor Angela Merkel when interviewed by Chimamanda Adichie.

The leaders are evil! They are useless to the nation... all of them!
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 6:50am On Jan 06, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by EniObanKeAde: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2022
Nigga be roaming the streets of AsoRock
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by hekola: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2022
trailblazar:

And the power to identify and sanction such an obviously evil act (NERC) belongs to the states abi? Mr. You clearly don't know how electricity distribution works..you're out of your goddamned mind.
you are myopic..bye
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by mogpet(m): 6:56am On Jan 06, 2022
1Sharon:
And what are you doing about it grin
He is looking for a way to borrow another Billions and say that he wants to fix the infrastructures in Nigeria. After how many years of service na now his brain pick that he hasn’t done the needful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 6:56am On Jan 06, 2022
We too are not happy with the way you are ruling this country
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Babastrong(m): 6:59am On Jan 06, 2022
A friend said the reason why nigeria is deteriorating "is because of too much prayer with little action".
is this not true?
There is one particular church in my place, people have been there since yesterday evening till now shouting jesus. Also a particular mosque where alasalatu are sleeping in the cold.
my question is "are Gods making mockery of us in nigeria"?
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by everythinggirly(f): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Then do something good about it.
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Taiye11: 7:01am On Jan 06, 2022
This man is funny... Since now that u r parkin ur load den u r trying to be a saint... From 1960 waisted generation

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by goodman5(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2022
This old idiot should just shotup or resign
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Ebios(m): 7:05am On Jan 06, 2022
You are not happy?
Really?
It's just for the media.
You are happy about all that Nigerians are passing through
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Ebios(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2022
G
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by blackmantis: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2022
arazanbal:
channels couldn't grind dis man well because it wings has been clipped before dis interview. d channel tv wy me dy watch wy sabi grind quest on issues of dis state looks like something low on dis interview. dis questions can easily be answered by any Nigerian on dis street.

The questions were sent in advance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by lavylilly: 7:11am On Jan 06, 2022
TRUCK driver & a motor boy is urgently needed in a lubricant company

Must have a driver's license
MUST understand the traffic regulations in Lagos
Must reside in Isolo, Cele, Mushin, Apapa and environs
Must be less than 45yrs old
Must have atleast 3yrs driving experience

Kindly call 08032010160
HMO
13th Month
Pension and other benefits

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by afrika(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2022
We are happy with electricity. ENOUGH OF THE AMOUNT BORROWED. This man clueless o
Re: Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria by Mitsurugi(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Amarisco:
I actually burst out laughing upon reading this title grin grin grin

Nna eh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Offer Kyari Legal Representation, Keeps Mum On Extradition / Supreme Court Voids Andy Uba’s Participation In Anambra Governorship Election / Deji Adeyanju Slams Asari Dokubo Says He Is Even Worse Than Nnamdi Kanu(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.