Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency (2193 Views)

Buhari's Statement On The Release Of Kankara Schoolboys / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Ekiti 2018: Fayose Reacts To Buhari’s Statement On Fayemi’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:25am On Jan 06, 2022
The interview has come and gone and people keep extracting information and sharing opinion.
Let me state my own opinon especially as it concerns his prefered 2023 presidency.

1. Which region will be the president?
From his statement, the president can come from any region. Someone is already prepared to take over and
that person is not known yet. All these useless groups formed towards taking over from Buhari do not even
have idea who the anointed person is. They most likely will all be disaapointed at the end of the day.

2. Is the person a popular known politician?
Most likely someone whose name does not sound big. I remembered the time of Obasanjo. With all the politicians
dissipating energy to take over. In fact, with Atiku dieing in campaign, Obasanjo went for Yaradua whose name is
hardly mentioned. Thats exactly how old soldiers do things. Kill yaself and you will see my anointed one in the dieing minute.

3. Are we expecting a technocrat with sound mind?
No hope. Most likely a daft person who may have signed some clandenstine deals with Buhari and his northern brothers.
He will surely be told when to seat or stand. After all he never worked hard for the position he got.

4. Will his party members protest?
Of course yes. Especially some people who supported him for better for worse and believed they know how to build bridges.
If Buhari ignore them, many of them will die of shock. They spent all their time demarketing others and marketing themselves
just to get the blessing to appoint a Buhari successor. They ignored all the troubles Buhari caused Nigeria because they want to
take over. They will surely be the biggest losers if Buhari eventually ignore them. Note that they may still not be ignored. But
those who have made up their mind against Buhari cannot really feel dissapointed whichever decision he takes.

5. When will Buhari reveal his anointed candidate and what will happen?
At the dead hour brother. When they will have no escape option. Their campaign will be a whole lot of waste.
He will take them unawares. Party members will simply align. Nobody can do nothing against his choice. All the poliking is just
a waste of time. Once he announces, its done. Any strong opposition will have EFCC knock on his door. Is it Ganduje that was pocketing money on a live camera or Tinubu who drove a billion van to his compound? All of them will receive it if they dare to oppose whom Buhari approves.

Summary.
All these useless nairaland urchins marketing their candidates and doing their best to demarket others should save us some
stress. They are the most stupid people in Nigeria. You lick someone who is a failure ass just to approve your anointed candidate,
who told you Buhari knows that you exist? Even the successor will not reveal to his wife, he is about to be the president.
Many APC memebers are not even aware of who he wants. So stop exhibiting stupidity all over social media just to please Buhari.
Start using your brain to call a spade a spade so that you will not be the most dissapointed when Buhari finally reveals the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by uthlaw: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2022
Don't disturbed yourself.... Osibanjo is next!

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by KeenD: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Interesting

5 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Ibaaboy(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by JaroMan: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari has no influence on who becomes president. His only pact with the king makers is that the person must not invite him for questioning as they did to OBJ and GEJ(though both declined).

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Bendeco02: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2022
uthlaw:
Don't disturbed yourself.... Osibanjo is next!
And who told you that... ?

Presidency is not moving to S.west and nothing they can do about it....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by jmoore(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2022
Buhari has only one vote.
Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

All this your wailings won't stop Tinubu from contesting.

7 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Vistra40: 9:46am On Jan 06, 2022
I have said this before and I will say it again! The next president may not be any of the names we’ve been reading about in the media. A dark horse might emerge just like it happened in 2007

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Vistra40: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Everyone is free to contest

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2022
Vistra40:

Everyone is free to contest
So anybody can win

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by History555: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2022
JaroMan:
Buhari has no influence on who becomes president. His only pact with the king makers is that the person must not invite him for questioning as they did to OBJ and GEJ(though both declined).

Really so obj that picked umya and turned campaign manager while umya was in hospital is wat

2 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Bendeco02: 9:56am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
You 're the one wailings... I didn't mention tinubu

Commot your eye for the presidency to avoid heartbreak.

Tinubu presidential ambition was hindered long time ago when oshiomole was removed as APC national chairman.

But una no get sense to know that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

You the one wailings... I didn't mention tinubu

Commot your eye for the presidency to avoid heartbreak.
Coward grin

So Tinubu is from the SE, Ewu grin
Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Bendeco02: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Coward grin

Coward and S.east doesn't match... Everyone knows the coward region in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

Coward and S.east doesn't match... Everyone knows the coward region in Nigeria.

Yes, everybody knows how the coward Ojuku ran from the war he started grin

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Bendeco02: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Yes, everybody knows how the coward Ojuku ran from the war he started grin

Ojukwu the one man squad that fought the whole Nigeria including foreign allies can't be coward bro.

Loosing a war doesn't make someone a coward but avoiding a war even when pushed to the wall is what make someone a coward.

You can't call Germany coward for loosing war against almost the whole world.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by JaroMan: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
History555:

Really so obj that picked umya and turned campaign manager while umya was in hospital is wat
You don't know OBJ. Buhari is not as overbearing and desperate as OBJ. OBJ was a nuisance who has interest in even ward elections. You can't compare the two. Apart from overzealous associates of Buhari, nobody would taken him serious

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by mightyhaze: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Brilliant!

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2022
mightyhaze:
Brilliant!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Vistra40: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
So anybody can win

True, provided they are given a level playing field but you and I know how things are done in our country

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

Ojukwu the one man squad that fought the whole Nigeria including foreign allies can't be coward bro.

Loosing a war doesn't make someone a coward but avoiding a war even when pushed to the wall is what make someone a coward.

You can't call Germany coward for loosing war against almost the whole world.

You're saying trash

Do not compare World War 2 with the Nigerian civil war

Hitler commited suicide, Ojuku fled and ask for mercy later.

The civil war was between the North and East till Ojuku invaded the Mid west and started marching to the Western Region.

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by uthlaw: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Bendeco02:

na ur house de go move am too....be dreaming APC will give SE there ticket!

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Bendeco02: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

You're saying trash

Do not compare World War 2 with the Nigerian civil war

Hitler commited suicide, Ojuku fled and ask for mercy later.

The civil war was between the North and East till Ojuku invaded the Mid west and started marching to the Western Region.
So even if he asked for mercy, does that make him a coward?

Am not ojukwu supoter, am pro zik.

For someone to realize his mistake and asked for mercy doesn't make him coward.

Coward can't have the guts to start a war even unprepared and stand the hit for 3years.

Many illiterate abound in S.west yet you guys claims to be educated tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Vistra40: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Coward grin

The south east isn’t the only other region in the south apart from SW

2 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by princdebola201(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
The interview has come and gone and people keep extracting information and sharing opinion.
Let me state my own opinon especially as it concerns his prefered 2023 presidency.

1. Which region will be the president?
From his statement, the president can come from any region. Someone is already prepared to take over and
that person is not known yet. All these useless groups formed towards taking over from Buhari do not even
have idea who the anointed person is. They most likely will all be disaapointed at the end of the day.

2. Is the person a popular known politician?
Most likely someone whose name does not sound big. I remembered the time of Obasanjo. With all the politicians
dissipating energy to take over. In fact, with Atiku dieing in campaign, Obasanjo went for Yaradua whose name is
hardly mentioned. Thats exactly how old soldiers do things. Kill yaself and you will see my anointed one in the dieing minute.

3. Are we expecting a technocrat with sound mind?
No hope. Most likely a daft person who may have signed some clandenstine deals with Buhari and his northern brothers.
He will surely be told when to seat or stand. After all he never worked hard for the position he got.

4. Will his party members protest?
Of course yes. Especially some people who supported him for better for worse and believed they know how to build bridges.
If Buhari ignore them, many of them will die of shock. They spent all their time demarketing others and marketing themselves
just to get the blessing to appoint a Buhari successor. They ignored all the troubles Buhari caused Nigeria because they want to
take over. They will surely be the biggest losers if Buhari eventually ignore them. Note that they may still not be ignored. But
those who have made up their mind against Buhari cannot really feel dissapointed whichever decision he takes.

5. When will Buhari reveal his anointed candidate and what will happen?
At the dead hour brother. When they will have no escape option. Their campaign will be a whole lot of waste.
He will take them unawares. Party members will simply align. Nobody can do nothing against his choice. All the poliking is just
a waste of time. Once he announces, its done.

Summary.
All these useless nairaland urchins marketing their candidates and doing their best to demarket others should save us some
stress. They are the most stupid people in Nigeria. You lick someone who is a failure ass just to approve your anointed candidate,
who told you Buhari knows that you exist? Even the successor will not reveal to his wife, he is about to be the president.
Many APC memebers are not even aware of who he wants. So stop exhibiting stupidity all over social media just to please Buhari.
Start using your brain to call a spade a spade so that you will not be the most dissapointed when Buhari finally reveals the man.
Buhari drop a clue on who will succeed him in his interview but you all missed itcheesy because you re all fixated on him dropping names and region of his successor.

He said "" i don't want to appear in court after my tenure""

This literally means

1)I buhari will never hand you over to opposition party,i will rather rig for my party so that i can rest in daura.

2) only core APC members will succeed me. he won't like the situation where npdp hijack the national assembly in his first tenure, or situation where npdp defect with the apc mandate after buhari tenure. Npdp members in APC should not dream of the ticket.

3) he praised gbaja,and lawan this literally means both of them re going to retain their seat because they protected his interest and he can trust them enough not to come home after leaving power, shopping for a new candidate for their position will unsettle the party and might fell into wrongs hands like his first term.

4) who re the core members of APC .they belong to ACN and CPC faction of the party

5) the interview literally killed any conspiracy theories that might likely spring of from media houses on road to 2023

3 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2022
princdebola201:
Buhari drop a clue on who will succeed him in his interview but you all missed itcheesy because you re all fixated on him dropping names and region of his successor.

He said "" i don't want to appear in court after my tenure""

This literally means

1)I buhari will never hand you over to opposition party,i will rather rig for my party so that i can rest in daura.

2) only core APC members will succeed me. he won't like the situation where npdp hijack the national assembly in his first tenure, or situation where npdp defect with the apc mandate after buhari tenure. Npdp members in APC should not dream of the ticket.

3) he praised gbaja,and lawan this literally means both of them re going to retain their seat because they protected his interest and he can trust them enough not to come home after leaving power, shopping for a new candidate for their position will unsettle the party and might fell into wrongs hands like his first term.

4) who re the core members of APC .they belong to ACN and CPC faction of the party

5) the interview literally killed any conspiracy theories that might likely spring of from media houses on road to 2023
I don't really think your assertion is different from what I put up there.

2 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by bluefilm: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
[s]The interview has come and gone and people keep extracting information and sharing opinion.Let me state my own opinon especially as it concerns his prefered 2023 presidency.[b]1. Which region will be the president?[/b]From his statement, the president can come from any region. Someone is already prepared to take over andthat person is not known yet. All these useless groups formed towards taking over from Buhari do not evenhave idea who the anointed person is. They most likely will all be disaapointed at the end of the day.[b]2. Is the person a popular known politician?[/b]Most likely someone whose name does not sound big. I remembered the time of Obasanjo. With all the politiciansdissipating energy to take over. In fact, with Atiku dieing in campaign, Obasanjo went for Yaradua whose name ishardly mentioned. Thats exactly how old soldiers do things. Kill yaself and you will see my anointed one in the dieing minute.[b]3. Are we expecting a technocrat with sound mind?[/b]No hope. Most likely a daft person who may have signed some clandenstine deals with Buhari and his northern brothers.He will surely be told when to seat or stand. After all he never worked hard for the position he got.[b]4. Will his party members protest?[/b]Of course yes. Especially some people who supported him for better for worse and believed they know how to build bridges.If Buhari ignore them, many of them will die of shock. They spent all their time demarketing others and marketing themselvesjust to get the blessing to appoint a Buhari successor. They ignored all the troubles Buhari caused Nigeria because they want totake over. They will surely be the biggest losers if Buhari eventually ignore them. Note that they may still not be ignored. Butthose who have made up their mind against Buhari cannot really feel dissapointed whichever decision he takes.[b]5. When will Buhari reveal his anointed candidate and what will happen?[/b]At the dead hour brother. When they will have no escape option. Their campaign will be a whole lot of waste.He will take them unawares. Party members will simply align. Nobody can do nothing against his choice. All the poliking is justa waste of time. Once he announces, its done.[b]Summary.[/b]All these useless nairaland urchins marketing their candidates and doing their best to demarket others should save us somestress. They are the most stupid people in Nigeria. You lick someone who is a failure ass just to approve your anointed candidate,who told you Buhari knows that you exist? Even the successor will not reveal to his wife, he is about to be the president.Many APC memebers are not even aware of who he wants. So stop exhibiting stupidity all over social media just to please Buhari.Start using your brain to call a spade a spade so that you will not be the most dissapointed when Buhari finally reveals the man[/s].

Nonsense.

Absolute nonsense. angry
Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by abumeinben(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2022
Illness of fantasy!

OP get a life.
Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Danjikanbauchi: 11:43am On Jan 06, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
my guy chill Yoruba Muslim can never be a Nigerian president as long northern Muslim will keep picking southern Christian and southern Christians will be picking northern Muslim for VP.

4 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
my guy chill Yoruba Muslim can never be a Nigerian president as long northern Muslim will keep picking southern Christian and southern Christians will be picking northern Muslim for VP.
Okoro and Gibberish

Swerve!!
Re: The Implication Of Buhari Statement On 2023 Presidency by Otuegbe: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
Am thinking is Osibanjo .
He doesn't want him to die like funso Williams. Buhari knows how desperate some politicians could be

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Worst Case Scenario: Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi / PDP Deputy Chairman Dumps Party, Trouble For Atiku / Questions For Obidient, Before I Join The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.