Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Do No Sex Till Marriage Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Do No Sex Till Marriage Relationship. (184 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do No Sex Till Marriage Relationship. by Aladeinter12(f): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2022
This article is to answer an OP who is seeking for tips on how to have a No Sex Relationship as demanded by his new found girlfriend as somebody who not only marry as virgin at 32 and my significant other at 29 without touching ourselves till our wedding nite and it will be appreciated if pushed to front page.
This the link to the earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6922751/give-me-tips-how-hold

Although, most commenters are saying that the man shouldn't agreed that it is not possible, some are saying only if she is a virgin but lemme tell you 4 facts about abstainance:

1. We abstain from Premarital sex not because one's partner says so, we don't want pregnancy or are afraid of venerable diseases but because we want to GLORIFY AND WORSHIP GOD

2. It is 100% possible to do No Sex till Marriage relationship in the sex-crazed world. I repeat, highly possible. My significant other and I did it and didn't regret doing it.

3. Forget social media noise, many people are abstaining - you won't be the first to do it and neither will you be the last. Many more will do it.

4. [b]You lose nothing be abstaining from Premarital sex and gain many things be abstaining

Now, to [i]TIPS ON PRACTISE NO SEX RELATIONSHIP[/i]

1. Pray: we live in a world that is in so much loved with sex. You see sex and it's related stuff everywhere, even the church is not spared but prayers can help safeguard you from all temptations.

2. Have fear of God: that He meant well when He told you to abstain and that He has your best interest at heart for giving the command.

3. Guard what you see, hear and read : unless, you want to deceive yourself, you can't be listening to shedibalabala,touch my bum bum, lemme touch your bress music, videos and articles up and down and expect to keep yourself.
How then do you guard yourself? Start away from any sex inducing acts, blogs, environment, situations, etc., Any appreance of evils should be done with.

4. Replace negativity with positivity : As you are shunning negativity, make you replace it positive habits like Bible reading, reading edifying books, watching motivational videos and blogs, being busy, attending church services, volunteering, etc. All these activities will naturally make you think less of sex.

5. Be busy[/] : As a normal human being, you will fell Hot but productive busyiness can deescalate horniness. Once you notice that you body is beginning to act as a human being, take a walk around the neighborhood, mop the floor, write your thoughts, take a book and read, visit your friends and family, go to church, go on evagelism, etc.

6. [b]Don't tempt Satan
: Lead us not into temptations is better than deliver us from evils. Most of us dey deceive ourselves, unna say you wan do abstainance, you pack go your boyfriend's house, shebi him be wood. Uncle, shebi na you tell us say you wan keep yourself, why the kissing and plate licking?
Tempting Satan is sleeping overnight in your fiance's abode and saying that nothing will happen, many things will happen.

Tempting Satan is always staying indoors with opposite sex .

Tempting Satan is doing foreplays like passionate kissing, smooching, licking, carousing, Mouth Gig and thinking sex won't happen, you will be highly decieved. You can mock God, what a man sow, he will reap.

8. Be determined like Lion [/] that come what may this No Sex before Marriage will be done by me through the help of Holy Spirit.

9. [b]Double date
: don't be surprised that I say you should double date. Before you castigated, check the meaning of double Dating first.

Having two partners simultaneously is not double Dating, it's called unfaithfulness. Double dating means to go on a date with other courting couples.

This double Dating (or even triple dating) of a thing will serve as charepon for you and your intending spouse. Caveat here, double date with couples who are also No sex before marriage practisoners.

Thanks for reading and stay sexually pure.

For more tips, visit www.joelalade.jome.blog

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Opera Hype? / Steps On How To Make Your Butt Bigger / Please I Need Advice: How Do You Love Someone Who Does Not Believe In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.