Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (55984 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Checked86: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.

Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.

The later wouldn't mind some touches and even 'fingering'. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These 'conditionists' would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.

Note, I didn't date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn't work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with 'extreme-conditionist' or 'semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them. I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn't present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one 'extreme conditionist'. But my wife didn't mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom. Due to the fact that konji was already turning me to a pervert, I didn't think twice before jumping to her request. Everything came out clean and it was joy. If that was her trap, i was caught legs and hands. After the test, her love for me was nothing but perfect. She started seeing me like her husband already. She became careless with love. During that same period, she knew i was with someone but she didn't mind but i noticed that any time i chatted the girl, her( the free girl) mood would change but she managed it because she knew the conditionist was with me before i met her.

Fast forward to the day of decision making, I consulted some close friends. No family member was involved. My friends wanted me to marry the conditionist because she was a born again( at least, as she claimed). Decision was made but a joke one of my friends cracked at the end of the casual meeting re-arranged my brain and suddenly i became the owner of myself. His joke, "So Chioma (Not her reall name) cured your konji and now you are going to marry a clean girl?" There and then, it occurred to me that I loved Chioma more than i had ever imagined. She was the person that wanted me as much as i wanted her.

One of my friends is planning to marry during December time but the girl he found is not ready for sex. She is claiming no sex till marriage. She is 33 or so. She is not a virgin and she is not a born again. What my guy told me she said to him didn't go well with me but i had to maintain my peace. She told my friend that if he couldn't hold himself, he was free to have sex with any girl. Now, I am asking women, why such decision?

Men, can you put up with such women?

PLEASE, I AM A LAZY GUY, I AM NOT GOING TO PROOF READ ANYTHING. WELL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PART, IT MEANS YOU ARE DONE READING IT ALREADY.

148 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MJBOLT: 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
they need marriage to get out of evening newspaper zone

233 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
MJBOLT:
they need marriage to get out of evening newspaper zone
Do people still use that term anymore
It's the 21st century man!!

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MJBOLT: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
that term was formed 2-3 years ago undecided
PhenomenalMorgan:
Do people still use that term anymore It's the 21st century man!!

223 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
@Checked86
Maybe due to experiences in previous relationships where they were less restrictive about sexual interaction...
Maybe things didn't work out with the guys they gave sex to, and after all they feel used and dumped...
Just maybe...

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Checked86: 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
@Checked86
Maybe due to experiences in previous relationships where they were less restrictive about sexual interaction...
Maybe things didn't work out with the guys they gave sex to, and after all they feel used and dumped...
Just maybe...
Transferred aggression? Well, one made me look like an unholy soul just because i kept disturbing her for sex.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by ghostwritter(m): 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
Me

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
grin grin after sharing toto from 16_30 years old..when their mama and relations don begin torment them for marriage;;.them go turn born again;from Church to church;vigil to vigil..no let them deceive you with them born again ish grin grin them go hide their bad character till them cage one innocent Charley grin cheesy. When I still dey go church;na so them full every where grin grin one wan drag me go do court wedding grin she no know say den never born the girl mama wey wan tie my destiny grin

365 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Very simple. Because the ones they had sex with in their 20's jilted them and thereafter went after other women. So that experience have made them wiser. They are aware that men are so adventurous. Once they have sex with them they move to the other person.

Most 30 year old plus Ladies have learnt to know the difference between love and infatuation that is why lots of them have been careless with their bodies and lifestyle when they were younger. They don't want to be used, fvcked repeatedly and then discarded again.

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Checked86:
Transferred aggression? Well, one made me look like an unholy soul just because i kept disturbing her for sex.
Respect their convictions, don't over push it... Just allow them make you understand why they hold on to it...
Different strokes for different folks...

60 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by lilmax(m): 11:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
the elastic limit don pass

28 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
it's either they don't want u to see them as been too desperate for marriage, or
they don't want u to notice da well before paying for da compound

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by bethyz(m): 12:39am On Apr 14, 2019
When a woman is ready to settle down and looking forward to meeting Mr right abstinence is one thing they walk towards. They decide to keep themself clean. They cant bring back their virginity so rather they choose to abstain for the right one. A woman cant say she is ready for marriage you are not sure if the person you want to date will marry you why waste time again. Having sex with him and he keeps pretending before you know it two years is gone you break up start again. How many relationships will the woman go into untill she finds out she had slept with more that ten different men in the name of relationship. So its better who that cannot stay without sex now that am ready isnt ready for marriage but just to waste their time. Thats why women at that age dont want to indulge untill they know you have come to stay. Especially when a man makes sex an issue .

181 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by vibbb: 12:50am On Apr 14, 2019
They are trying to keep the remaining oil in the engine, so that the next maga can at least get small value for his money.

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2019
many ladies in naija get married not because they love d guy but because of the pressure of their parents and the taint that is put on being a single female and many use the no sex b4 marriage gimmick not because they genuinly believe in such doctrine but because they want to pass off as a decent girl to d dude.its very few lucky girls who actually marry d men they love.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:
They are trying to keep the remaining oil in the engine, so that the purchaser(maga) can at least get small value for his money.
thats not true. some of those ladies who use d no sex b4 marriage gimmick do so to give the guy d impression dat they are very decent but then they have another guy in secret that will be regularly oiling their engine while the mugu they have as fiancee wil be waiting for wedding night.na d normal racket.

278 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Very simple. Because the ones they had sex with in their 20's jilted them and thereafter went after other women. So that experience have made them wiser. They are aware that men are so adventurous. Once they have sex with them they move to the other person
there are ladies who dated a particular guy in their 20s in school and kept on with such guy and it later developed to marriage after school.fact is if u as a lady u moving with different men flaunting it all over d place tell me which man would want to start a relationship with her.all men will be coming to have their own share nau.dats how some ladies tend to lost out.

37 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 1:15am On Apr 14, 2019
vibbb:
They are trying to keep the remaining oil in the engine, so that the purchaser(maga) can at least get small value for his money.
grin grin this ur comment jst weak me grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by kherlly(m): 4:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Following
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE, bethyz and phenomenalmorgan thanks for the mature and sensible answers.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AgentGoat: 5:41am On Apr 14, 2019
I can maintain my cool if the said lady is virgin with good qualities and I ll waka pass if she's not and even with good qualities. Na me you wan come claim holy for after you don share your pussy up and down undecided

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 6:02am On Apr 14, 2019
SBL28:
TOPCRUISE, bethyz and phenomenalmorgan thanks for the mature and sensible answers.

This one is part of those op is talking about.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Headlesschicken(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2019
undecided Put yuh self in dia shoes n u would understand why...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by wirinet(m): 7:09am On Apr 14, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Very simple. Because the ones they had sex with in their 20's jilted them and thereafter went after other women. So that experience have made them wiser. They are aware that men are so adventurous. Once they have sex with them they move to the other person
Sex although very important in marriage and relationship is not the only thing that can sustain it. If guys keep jilting a girl after sex, then the girl may have serious relationship issues including sex.
In my youth days, I did not have time for girls using sex as a bargaining chip or a blackmail tool. If I really want sex, I would meet all stupid demands and move on as soon as I get what I want.
A man love a girl that truly loves him and show that love unconditionally, not one that manipulates and controls him.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Martinez39(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2019
Here is what really happens. They've been sleeping around during their twenties. As a result of different dick sizes, the ρussy is now wide and won't satisfy any man except those with very large ρenis sizes. Since they now want to settle down and they know no one will want a wide ρussy as a wife, they start acting churchy in order to create the false impression that they are good and descent ladies. They then make the vow of no sex until after marriage to avoid you detecting their wide and worn out ρussy.

Their hopes are :
1) if they play the good church girl, men will want to marry them because men want a good and morally upright wives. Many of them are usually far from being good and morally upright.
2) by saying no sex until after marriage, men won't detect their wide ρussy until it is too late (ie. they've already been hooked to the wide ρussy by marriage and there is nothing they can do). Most of them, especially the ones in their mid twenties, may lie that they are virgins or drastically minimise their body count only for their victims to meet a wide ρussy on his wedding night and he will have difficulties opting out since marriage has taken place. Dude is stuck with a wide ρussy for life.

Check it out for yourself. In rare cases, they are trying to cover up the irreversible damage of past abortion(s) and hook the brother. grin

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by lereinter(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2019
Has she not done it before

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Centrallock: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2019
This stupid gimmick dosent and can't work for me it only deceive men who doesn't know what they want
Once i fell inlove with you and you are playing the condition stuff i move on, i no even they think am twice why because you cant force me be part of a condition i never created with you,
Meet even a nairalander who gave such stupid rule i moved now and today am hearing some shitty shit about her lol thats life
The truth of the matter is if she is denying you sex on being clean she isnt denying another, while your busy pleading for her to give in for sex another guy maybe an ex is getting tired of her pussy
Women are one kind creature even the bible warmed men to becareful off

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Whether you sleep with him or not, who will marry you will do so.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 7:54am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

34 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Centrallock: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
coming from a lady wonderful i guess 90% of you don't know this and will keep wasting thier time shying from sex with bad attitude and prayer, expecting miracles to happen lol

15 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 14, 2019
Centrallock:
This stupid gimmick dosent and can't work for me it only deceive men who doesn't know what they want
Once i fell inlove with you and you are playing the condition stuff i move on, i no even they think am twice why because you cant force me be part of a condition i never created with you,
Meet even a nairalander who gave such stupid rule i moved now and today am hearing some shitty shit about her lol thats life
The truth of the matter is if she is denying you sex on being clean she isnt denying another, while your busy pleading for her to give in for sex another guy maybe an ex is getting tired of her pussy
Women are one kind creature even the bible warmed men to becareful off
That's not always the case. Some refrain from sex cos of that fear of being sexed and dumped. So if d the affairs breaks without sex, it's less painful. That ain't giving it to you doesn't mean she giving to another.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation - Photo / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.