Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,848 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. (9403 Views)

Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Just Committed D Greatest Sin Of My Life. I Slept With A Married Woman Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by joinnow: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Haven had sex with many young ladies. Today I decided to quench my fantasy when I finally found one granny stepping out like she was going somewhere, I first thought she was the owner of the place until she asked me "Do you need something" with a wink...

I swallowed hard and replied "Can you do something?" She said "very well" na so we enter room.

She was tall and chubby, her room was nice not that dirty, she planted condom on my prick and I entered from the front, she was not that loosed as I was expecting, I was banging the Granny not MILF with full force and she later confessed that my prick is long and good..... I enjoyed her base on say that was my fantasy.

I was surprised as how an old woman like her will be doing that kind of job.... I shudder oooooo.

Have you had sex with an elderly person and what was your experience?
One goal checked
How many other reckless goals do you have this year...
Just asking
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Maxfrancis(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2022
cheesy Omo since last year I have been banging my friends Mom, anytime I go to there house... she's a widow tho..
Damn for a woman in her late 50s her pussy is damn tight

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Haven had sex with many young ladies. Today I decided to quench my fantasy when I finally found one granny stepping out like she was going somewhere, I first thought she was the owner of the place until she asked me "Do you need something" with a wink...

I swallowed hard and replied "Can you do something?" She said "very well" na so we enter room.

She was tall and chubby, her room was nice not that dirty, she planted condom on my prick and I entered from the front, she was not that loosed as I was expecting, I was banging the Granny not MILF with full force and she later confessed that my prick is long and good..... I enjoyed her base on say that was my fantasy.

I was surprised as how an old woman like her will be doing that kind of job.... I shudder oooooo.

Mad man!
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by OloshoMan: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
I need to experience this. Where's the location?
GuyWise101:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by OloshoMan: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Is she Hook up? If yes, please share location
YourFavorite21:
I don fvck 48 year old milf before sha.
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by fati2001(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
9:16 am on Friday 7th of January 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by fati2001(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Maxfrancis:
cheesy Omo since last year I have been banging my friends Mom, anytime I go to there house... she's a widow tho..

MAY THE DEVIL SEPARATE EVIL FRIENDS LIKE YOU FROM GENUINE PEOPLE ...

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO UR FRIEND?
AND MAYBE THE WOMAN IS SICKO AND BOTH OF YOU NEED TO BE TRANSFER TO SUN angry

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Rickmann: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2022
GuyWise101:

Come collect trophy.
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by YourFavorite21(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2022
OloshoMan:
Is she Hook up? If yes, please share location
no bro , she lives in the next street close to mine, on her way home after work she had a flat tyre ,so I helped her to fix a spare tyre, we exchanged contacts ,and that was how we started grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by OloshoMan: 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
You're living my dream Life bro lol. Enjoy
YourFavorite21:
no bro , she lives in the next street close to mine, on her way home after work she had a flat tyre ,so I helped her to fix a spare tyre, we exchanged contacts ,and that was how we started grin
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by YourFavorite21(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
OloshoMan:
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by fati2001(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
OloshoMan:

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by NelviusGrey(m): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
werey done go fvck Queen mother of the coast grin

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by udede(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abeg is mkpulumili now free for all ?
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Tboymessiah(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Maxfrancis:

Abeg tell me more about this how e tey happen sef hahaha
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by ProfEmeka1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
arthurwillia:

Bad guy
Me I still Dey wait for this one

How the thing be?

How far Baba

How you take get this one?

Hope say you don knack her
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by ProfEmeka1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
Maxfrancis:

How did you approach her

Who seduce who first

Give us the full gist (but you can change name and location so you don't make it obvious)
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Womanizer(m): 4:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
fati2001:

MAY THE DEVIL SEPARATE EVIL FRIENDS LIKE YOU FROM GENUINE PEOPLE ...

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO UR FRIEND?
AND MAYBE THE WOMAN IS SICKO AND BOTH OF YOU NEED TO BE TRANSFER TO SUN angry

Keep quiet, the friend has not done anything wrong.

Widows are also human beings who need love so the guy is doing her a favour

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by Womanizer(m): 4:51pm On Jan 13, 2022
ProfEmeka1:

How far Baba

You too like tori grin
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by arthurwillia(m): 10:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
ProfEmeka1:

How far Baba

This one say make I come change her phone for her ni sha before I knack her.. I no get such time, seconds hand pvssy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by ProfEmeka1(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2022
arthurwillia:

This one say make I come change her phone for her ni sha before I knack her.. I no get such time, seconds hand pvssy

Na wa
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by arthurwillia(m): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
ProfEmeka1:

Na wa

But I still Dey on am
She Dey reason am say how she go lash person wey deh young
I go update you
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by ProfEmeka1(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2022
arthurwillia:

But I still Dey on am
She Dey reason am say how she go lash person wey deh young
I go update you

Just tell her say make una enter room say you wan tell her something

Say you no go touch her

She gree, let your hand and body do the talking after you make her comfortable

Kikikikiikiki

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by arthurwillia(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
ProfEmeka1:

Just tell her say make una enter room say you wan tell her something

Say you no go touch her

She gree, let your hand and body do the talking after you make her comfortable

Kikikikiikiki
She don Block me
Re: My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. by ProfEmeka1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

She don Block me

Naso dem dey do

U gats be bold now

Either you call her or chat her up with another line

Beg and apologize for the last time even though yunno do anything

Once una start to dey talk, tell her say you go do everything wey she want

But na small small you go dey start

Once you get the opportunity to bring her indoor, lash her like crazy and do whatever you want from there

(1) (2) (Reply)

¤how Was Your 'first Intimate Kiss' Like??¤ / Nairalanders That Have Lost Loved Ones: How Did You Cope? / Postinor-2 Is Currently Embarrassing Our Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.