Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... (1375 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / My Experience With A 64year Ashawo Woman Today. / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... by sgistmedia: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2023
Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enjoying Himself- Watch Video

A video in our possession right this minute depicts a nasty brawl between a woman ostensibly a commercial sex worker and an old man who refused to pay for her service after enjoying the goodness between her succulent thighs.

Unfortunately, their exchange of words which interspersed the fight isn’t audible so we can’t authoritatively say she’s an ashawo who has been hoodwinked by the cunning old man but it seems that’s the consensus reached by social media users.

What do you think is the main reason why they are fighting?

Watch the video below
https://viraltuned.com.ng/ashawo-woman-fights-dirty-with-old-man-after-he-refuses-to-pay-her-after-enjoying-himself-watch-video/

Re: Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... by imagrg(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wifee, I suppose.
Re: Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
nawa
Re: Ashawo Woman Fights Dirty With Old Man After He Refuses To Pay Her After Enj.... by Icandream: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2023
De m.an is as shameless as the girl

(1) (Reply)

LGBTQ Activist Embarrass Himself On Tiktok / Is It Proper To Ask A Very Close Frind Of Yours For A Date / Problem With Girls And Virgins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.