Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last (807 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nice guys fall in love

Nice guys always call their girlfriends

Nice guys always sends urgent 2k

Nice guys always send data for browsinggrin

Nice guys uses flattering words to make a girl they like blush

Nice guys travels 3000km just to gift a girl flowers and car keys

Nice guys transfers their hard earn 1000 USDt to their crush crypto wallet

Nice guys agree to no-sex-before-marriage

Nice guys forgives a promiscuous partner with several body counts

Nice guys takes her and her multitude of friends out and feed all of them with take-away packs and some money

Add ursgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Robnectar(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2022
bad radio ma pa mi nah grin
Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Truvelisback(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2022
BadRadio:
Nice guys fall in love

Nice guys always call their girlfriends

Nice guys always sends urgent 2k

Nice guys always send data for browsinggrin

Nice guys uses flattering words to make a girl they like blush

Nice guys travels 3000km just to gift a girl flowers and car keys

Nice guys transfers their hard earn 1000 USDt to their crush crypto wallet

Nice guys agree to no-sex-before-marriage

Nice guys forgives a promiscuous partner with several body counts

Nice guys takes her and her multitude of friends out and feed all of them with take-away packs and some money

Add ursgrin
I thought u were a nice guy. In ur previous threads, u were being nice to ladies. I never knew u were a redpiller.
Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Those are signs of identifying a nairaland wannabe redpiller...
Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by danietohbadt(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nice guys sell their laptops to buy clothes and shoes for their girlfriends

Nice guys use their rent to pay their girls' school fees

Ewu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
I thought u were a nice guy. In ur previous threads, u were being nice to ladies. I never knew u were a redpiller.
I am for everyone but I am for no one. I stand for what is just and fair. Am like Buharigrin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Truvelisback(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
BadRadio:
I am for everyone but I am for no one. I stand for what is just and fair. Am like Buharigrin
Good.
Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Vinnie2000(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nice guy spends 20K on Babe's birthday and All he gets is 'Awwn'. sad

Nice Guys get only Hugs from GF after 4 years of dating!

Nice Guys help dier female besties choose Nudes to send to her badguy Boyfriend! shocked embarassed

Nice Guys finally get Coochie from babe
BUT
discovers it has been Over-smashed and overused by Different Kinds of gbolahan! embarassed cry cry cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Nice guy spends 20K on Babe's birthday and All he gets is 'Awwn'. sad

Nice Guys get only Hugs from GF after 4 years of dating!

Nice Guys help dier female besties choose Nudes to send to her badguy Boyfriend! shocked embarassed

Nice Guys finally get Coochie from babe
BUT
discovers it has been Over-smashed and overused by Different Kinds of gbolahan! embarassed cry cry cheesy grin

grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nice Guys Always Always Finish Last by mikel2ne: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Brothers, please can you help drop maybe your sc or twitter handle, i need like guide on how to actually get a game for these women… i am totally new to it and never had the chance of even walking up to ladies..�

Please help guys..

(1) (Reply)

Is Iyabasera REAL?? Charmed Food / Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math / To The Hardworking Ladies Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.