Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math (786 Views)

I Did This And Gained A Heavy Big Booty, Now Mercy Johnson Is Beggin Me To Share / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Equationofmotio: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2022
I have been trying to avoid this girl, she stays with her brother who is married, the wife's father is working as a gate man in my school, this girl has been asking me to teach her her university maths, I have been finding one way or the other to discourage her, gave her very high fee but she still insists, ok I will outsource it to one of my maths teachers in my school, she still said no that she will pay my fee. I think she is up to something
Even one of my guy that is aware of the situation said I am afraid that something will happen. Of cause that's my fear she is in her early twenties and I am in my late twenties I am not ready for anything relationship or commitment until I have had at least two branches of my school in Lagos Abuja or Rivers
but I can't admit I am afraid, no It does not make sense.
Point of note I have know the family for a very long time let's say he grown up together
Just pouring out my taught because I can't tell this to anyone you know that feelings of being a robotics boss, but inside you, you are soft like chicken
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by general111(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Omo run oh..
Thats how they trap guys
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by thorpido(m): 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
It's not hard na.
Just don't let her come to your house.As long as she sees you outside,just tell her you are busy and will get back to her.
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Originalsly: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Aren't you a professional?....teach... collect money. Why you can't see her like just another student? Give her lessons in public space if you fear she may try to rape or seduce you. Or you can always pay one hefty girl to pretend to be your gf and be waiting for you nearby while you give lessons. Be a man.
But if you know deep inside you want to have her but only for pleasure.... please stop disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Equationofmotio: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Originalsly:
Aren't you a professional?....teach... collect money. Why you can't see her like just another student? Give her lessons in public space if you fear she may try to rape or seduce you. Or you can always pay one hefty girl to pretend to be your gf and be waiting for you nearby while you give lessons. Be a man.
But if you know deep inside you want to have her but only for pleasure.... please stop disturbing us.
Sometimes when your mind no carry something don't do it.
I have taught privately mature female undergraduate, house wives and many others that I can't count, but my mind no carry this one. Maybe because of her persistency or we growing up together, or her previous relationship (not romantic). And I don't need her money, I have been trying to stop doing all this lesson stuff, I am bigger than that now. To go to public. No no although I Know it is safe. You might not understand.
So that's how one of your parents will pass by " is that not the owner of your school still doing home lesson? Na money go kill the man"

1 Like

Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Equationofmotio:

I have taught privately mature female undergraduate, house wives and many others that I can't count, but my mind no carry this one. Maybe because of her persistency or we growing up together, or her previous relationship (not romantic). And I don't need her money, I have been trying to stop doing all this lesson stuff, I am bigger than that now. To go to public. No no although I Know it is safe. You might not understand.
So that's how one of your parents will pass by " is that not the owner of your school still doing home lesson? Na money go kill the man"
When you know all these, why did you still go ahead to create a topic about it,like I don't understand! angry

2 Likes

Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by FaceTanke: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Very simple

Remove her bracket
Multiply everything by 1
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Equationofmotio: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
FaceTanke:
Very simple

Remove her bracket
Multiply everything by 1
You don't even know maths it is divide by 1, but I am not doing that
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by FaceTanke: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Equationofmotio:

You don't even know maths it is divide by 1, but I am not doing that

Ok
Divide her by 1
Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Equationofmotio:

Gut feelings don't carry explanation .... you need to just follow what it says. Why not simply tell her/father you have closed off for now? If she refuse to take from the other teacher... then there is nothing you can do... you tried to help. Have the mindset that if somebody can have the guts to stand infront of you and demand your service... then you must also have the guts stand in front of them and bluntly refuse.... throw the thought of courtesy and your title and what people will say out of the window.... don't have to be crude or rude... but be firm.... stand as a man. She will respect you. As of now... she has the feeling she can pressure you into submission. If she can pressure you into giving her lessons then she can pressure you into having sex and who knows what else. Take a stand bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Her Madam's Father Become My Gate Man, She is Beggin Me To Teach Her Math by Youngblood007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
Teach her since she is persistent... try to be professional and if she tries anything funny, be blunt and harsh with her.
she might really need ur help

(1) (Reply)

Latest Phone Tricks Must Know!!! Hot!!! / Watched the new Movie About Marilyn Monroe / Thank You, Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.