Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27042 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Tomek09(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Elbinawi:
�"On Monday the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) banned the singing of the national anthem in schools in the South East and directed the people of the zone to stop consuming beef of imported cattle from the North."

�"The Amalgamated Union of Foodstuff & Cattle Dealers of Northern Nigeria Wednesday expressed its readiness to stop the transportation of livestock and foodstuffs to the South East."

War of words. Banning the consumption of Beef of imported cattle from the North by the IPOB is primitive that lacked all sophistication.

The North feeds the nation. This is a fact that only brainless idiots will refuse to accept.

What sadden my heart is that the North refused to develop, improve and modernize it Agricultural potentials. Can you imagine that in the year 2022 the backward North is still transporting thousands of life cows to the South everyday? Please can you imagine this backwardness?

The North modernizing it Agricultural potentials will add value to the Agricultural products, create thousands of jobs for it Youths and attract respect from other Nigerians.

Lest I Forget! Will the extremely wicked and corrupt Northern Oligarchy allow the North to progress and develop?

Please share this post with your Northern Friends and Associates! Thank you!

#ElbinawiTweets
[/s]
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Okwyjesus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tomek09:

What's IPOB? Then relate it to Igbo.

For your education,

IPOB is a separatist group that believe the lgbos are marginalized in Nigeria and believe lgbos will be better and assume full creative potential if they are separated from Nigeria.

Many lgbos don't hold that same opinion and therefore not IPOB. They are varying opinions among lgbos contrary to that of IPOB.

1. Yet lgbos are marginalized but separation is not the best of the tribe.

Do you call all Northerners Boko Haram
Or all Yorubas OPC
Or all Niger Deltans militant

Meanwhile IPOB is not a terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Tomek09(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Okwyjesus:

For your education,

IPOB is a separatist group that believe the lgbos are marginalized in Nigeria and believe lgbos will be better and assume full creative potential if they are separated from Nigeria.

Many lgbos don't hold that same opinion and therefore not IPOB. They are varying opinions among lgbos contrary to that of IPOB.

1. Yet lgbos are marginalized but separation is not the best of the tribe.

Do you call all Northerners Boko Haram
Or all Yorubas OPC
Or all Niger Deltans militant

Meanwhile IPOB is not a terrorist group.

Okay. Sorry for using harsh words on you.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Sunday2021: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
BoBiafra:

All Progressives Congress took to the rostrum to seek votes in 2015, it made numerous promises. One of them hit the right cord with a sizable number of Nigerians, especially in the South West region. It was a promise to restructure the country.

Perhaps, to convince Nigerians it meant business, the party included the issues in its Constitution. Specifically, Article 7(ii) of the April 2014 APC Constitution (as amended), said its Aims and Objectives was: “To promote true federalism in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

In the foreword to its vision for a New Nigeria (Page 3, second paragraph), the APC Manifesto commits the party to “implement efficient public financial management strategies and ensure true federalism” as well as “restructure governance in a way that kick starts our political economy so that we begin to walk the path of our better future.”

Also, on page 7 of its Manifesto, the part entered what it referred to as a “Honest Contract” with Nigeria to create a federalism with “more equitable distribution of national revenue to the states and local governments because this is where grassroots democracy and economic development must be established.”

Several promises were contained not only in the APC Manifesto but also in other campaign documents and were canvassed by the party and its officials publicly. The manifesto and campaign materials which contained most, if not all, of the party’s promises were made available to the public at the time.

It did not stop there. The party held several public lectures and symposiums to explain how it intended to deliver on these promises and the benefit which would accrue to Nigerians. The party’s campaign which was anchored on the slogan of “Change,” took the then President, Goodluck Jonathan, and the then ruling Peoples Democratic Party to the cleaners on virtually every issue. The Boko Haram menace was at its peak. There were bombings in almost all the states in the northern Nigeria. The Federal Capital Territory was not spared as the terrorists on a few occasions entered the nation’s capital where they wreaked havoc.

All lies (The house of assembly ; elected with lies and a fraudulent 1999 military decree/ constitution) can not help you; or me to fix; what gave them power, over you;this is a master / slave relationship.

Nigeria have a useless; and a fraudulent constitution;everyone elected/selected with that jamboree ;yall call a constitution; cant do anything; for me or for you.
Your so dumb ;you dont even know what a citizenship rights feels like;a country where; there is no rule of law;a police man can shoot you; and nothing will happen. I feel sorry for you ;go and load up your data,go and turn up ,your generator ;before your phone losses power grin
why are you confusing yourself? We are taking of referendum you are talking of APC? Is it that you are not educated enough to know the difference between party politics and leadership?
The Constitution you consider as fraudulent was formed by strong members of the PDP, the PDP was in charge for good 16 yrs.
Ok, since you cannot use the Constitution to get referendum, what method do you want to use? Pls am waiting for this answer!
So until you become an opposition before you consider the Constitution illegal?
This Constitution brought 5 governors to the South East , are you telling us to declear state of emergency in all the 5 governors of the east?
With this Constitution,so many schools, developmental projects, hospitals, roads etc are brought to the South East.
Anyim Pius,was secretary to the federation under this Constitution,
Ngozi okonjuiwela was a finance minister (twice) under this Constitution.
Abaribe is a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, he have the power to change the Constitution. Ask him what is his work in the national assembly.
Mr Man insulting me is like fetching water in a basket ( waste of time) because I consider those people to be fools.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DabuIIIT: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.
You seem to have something in common with April.... April 1st. grin
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by VictorUSA(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is a punishment from God on Nigerians.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by B2Bmen: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!
my friend stop hiding under the umbrella of southern kaduna. U are a pure fulani man. How many soldiers have bokoharam killed how many police and mobile police including soldiers have fulani bandit killed? What of the ethnic cleaning and genocide committed by the fulani heardsmen in platue benue southern kaduna taraba kwara and all-over Nigeria.Can you compare it with what ipob have done? Ipob even as I detest their activities have not done one third to compare to your fulani heardsmen that u can open your mouth to say your senior brother was killed by ipob in imo state for that southern kaduna will now forget the atrocities of the fulani heardsmen and fight in favor of the fulani heardsmen against the ipob igbos. My brother u never won talk true.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tomek09:

It takes huge capital to import goods. Besides, Yorubas can't venture into such business except skull mining.
All of una na thesame. Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo the three tribes dragging Nigeria backwards
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by obama30: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria...a country of many gladiators and few spectators

Truth be told, banning beef from the north is not necessary. Just encourage Igbos in the east to go into ranching and rearing of cattle.

The suppliers (northerners vs easterners) who cannot stand the competition will run out of business

Do you know that East never import food from anywhere until 1970. after civil war, not was in so much hurry to start selling their food to east in other to make money. whoever that tell you that East start their life from eating fulani cow meet is misleading. we have Eastern Bull the original cow that grow at tropical area. so without north east survives. no part of Nigeria that need each other to live. Igbos are about 75 Million populations, do you think that such population don't have purchasing power to survive.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Akpangbo: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Even if you ban an igboman from sleeping with his wife, he will still produce a child.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Sunday2021: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
B2Bmen:
my friend stop hiding under the umbrella of southern kaduna. U are a pure fulani man. How many soldiers have bokoharam killed how many police and mobile police including soldiers have fulani bandit killed? What of the ethnic cleaning and genocide committed by the fulani heardsmen in platue benue southern kaduna taraba kwara and all-over Nigeria.Can you compare it with what ipob have done? Ipob even as I detest their activities have not done one third to compare to your fulani heardsmen that u can open your mouth to say your senior brother was killed by ipob in imo state for that southern kaduna will now forget the atrocities of the fulani heardsmen and fight in favor of the fulani heardsmen against the ipob igbos. My brother u never won talk true.
IAM a true son of southern kaduna, kaura local governments. Iam a Christian, my family has been Christians since generation to generation. There is no one Muslim in our entire family. We have issue of religion with Fulani and hausa but we all believe in one Nigeria and nobody from southern kaduna will support the division of this country. I swear!

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Ibadanpikin: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Ibos have killed the economy of the country with Importation of toothpicks, boiled eggs, etc.
Yoruba dominate the Importation of steel, textile, building materials, furniture items etc
Yoruba largely import industrial goods and raw materials for industrial purposes. Ibos import all sorts of cheap drugs, processed foods and substandard items to the country just for trading purposes. I wish the FG would create a protectionist policy banning ibos from contributing more damage to our economy.
SKULL MINER U SAY YORUBAS IMPORT STEEL,TEXTILES,BUILDING MATERIALS,FURNITURES ETC.WHICH MARKET DO THE SELL AND DOMINATE WITH ALL THESE GOODS IN NIGERIA.TELL ANY OTHER TRIBES IN NIGERIA THAT AFONJAS DOMINATE IGBOS IN ALL THOSE THINGS U MENTION AND SEE HOW THAT UR CONE HEAD WILL BE CUT OFF.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by B2Bmen: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
IAM a true son of southern kaduna, kaura local governments. Iam a Christian, my family has been Christians since generation to generation. There is no one Muslim in our entire family. We have issue of religion with Fulani and hausa but we all believe in one Nigeria and nobody from southern kaduna will support the division of this country. I swear!
ok ooh. Make I believe you
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by B2Bmen: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
B2Bmen:
most igbos are still advocate of one Nigeria what an average Igbo man detest is injustice and subjection that is why it seems like they want a saprate state. Provide equity justice and fairness and see all agitation die down. Even the founder of agitation in the east odumegwu ojukwu stated it because he discovered they were inequality in the system no be say war they sweet am and so it is all over the world. No body like injustice.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Sunday2021: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
B2Bmen:
if you have any doubt ask me anything about southern kaduna especially my local government or anything about my religion (Christianity)
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blitz888(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Zombie janjaweeed, why are you crying.

Your nama will be boycotted, u can boycott igbo spare parts & other goods too.

THIEF!!! cheesy

The problem with people like you is that you can't hold an intellectually stimulating conversation with out resorting to gutter speak.

I will henceforth not dignify your empty rants with a response.

Know that I am more Igbo than your entire generation can ever be.
A true son of omambala and a direct decendant of an Opkala. Connect the dot empty skull.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bambiala zombie nothing changes.

The cursed janjaweeed nama remains banned.

You can now intensify ur almajirism

THIEF!!! cheesy

Blitz888:

The problem with people like you is that you can't hold an intellectually stimulating conversation with out resorting to gutter speak.

I will henceforth not dignify your empty rants with a response.

Know that I am more Igbo than your entire generation can ever be.
A true son of omambala and a direct decendant of an Opkala. Connect the dot empty skull.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blitz888(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Most if the spare parts shop in the North also belongs to the Northerns. Igbos are just running the business as their trustees or in partnership. You think you a monopoly of fishing out conspiracy theories.

Oga calm down and use your head.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?

Have you ever met an Igbo person who had to abandon everything they've ever worked for whilst running for dear life because of one needless crisis... Not a pretty sight.

I witnessed the 1993 Oso Abiola and many other such crisis that followed after wards... The loss for our people was monumental not to mention the lives we lost.

I am emotionally mature to know how not to allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by gowaga68: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Guyman02:
[s]There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution[/s]
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Unity beggar, una still neva boycott igbo businesses?

Janjaweeed miscreant cheesy

Blitz888:

Oga calm down and use your head.

What conspiracy theory are you talking about?

Have you ever met an Igbo person who had to abandon everything they've ever worked for whilst running for dear life because of one needless crisis... Not a pretty sight.

I witnessed the 1993 Oso Abiola and many other such crisis that followed after wards... The loss for our people was monumental not to mention the lives we lost.

I am emotionally mature to know how not to allow my emotions becloud my reasoning.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blitz888(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Unity beggar, una still neva boycott igbo businesses?

Janjaweeed miscreant cheesy

Onye atu gbulu nna ya ejiro mpi añu mmaya.

Ofeke mmou...

Gbafuo gi ezi ofia
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
THIEF!!!

Try harder, almajiri zombie cheesy

Blitz888:

Onye atu gbulu nna ya ejiro mpi añu mmaya.

Ofeke mmou...

Gbafuo gi ezi ofia
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Dipwater(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is actually what the iPob group want from the northerners. They wanna provoke them to take action so that igbo businesses would be targeted and they'll be forced to relocate back to the east.this shame of a country has broken down .we are divided already. My prayers to everybody .the cra/ck head at the top should stop pretending and do the right thing
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blitz888(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2022
DemMannaScam:
THIEF!!!

Try harder, almajiri zombie cheesy

Anu ofia...

Igbo ekweghi ya asu...

I na ghi ata aku anyi na'eti mana nkogheri bu nke gi.

Mpama!

Speak the Igbo you so claim to be her defender if you can...

If you can't, then you should hide your face in shame.

Henceforth, only reply in igbo else get lost imposter!
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
E pain am die cheesy

Still not impressed

Try harder, just keep trying.

Meanwhile na ur USELESS mama be anu ofia grin

THIEF!!! tongue

Blitz888:

Anu ofia...

Igbo ekweghi ya asu...

I na ghi ata aku anyi na'eti mana nkogheri bu nke gi.

Mpama!

Speak the Igbo you so claim to be her defender if you can...

If you can't, then you should hide your face in shame.

Henceforth, only reply in igbo else get lost imposter!
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Blitz888(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
DemMannaScam:
E pain am die cheesy

Still not impressed

Try harder, just keep trying.

Meanwhile na ur USELESS mama be anu ofia grin

THIEF!!! tongue

Suo asusu igbo.

Ntooooor!
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Nothing changes, still not impressed.

Meanwhile,
Ur USELESS mama remains an anu ofia while u remain a THIEF!!!

What about una nama? They remain banned cheesy

Blitz888:

Suo asusu igbo.

Ntooooor!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today / National Assembly Leaders Meet Buhari, Seek SIP Reforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.