Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27046 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Zimmermann(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gf
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Geeman2006: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
An eye For an eye is not the solution.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Boyooosa(m): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ah
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by chudez0147(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2022
This thing pain the terrorists sha grin

I'm seeing some comments up there and they prove my point that the average BMC îmbecile is factually an îmbecile without my word being an insult cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by adamsmith914: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wazobia2216:
That's it!

Let's see who go lose!

Wetin northerners dey buy sef undecided

Spare parts for their cows grin
Mumurist.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by RuggedBiafran: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
When Miyetti -Allah said that Cow meat and other perishable Goods wont reach the SW...The next day "Meat sellers" and the other people in SW wailed. When they tried IGBO ...immediately IGBO businessmen saw opportunities to cover the attendant loophole. That is smartness.

As for banning cattle meat...its established and sacrosanct.

Stop your generational cowardice and act like a region that claims to be exposed.

LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Domif: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
It's a win, win situation. Ipob are gradually achieving there objective. Let's divide and go our separate ways.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by SaintNegro77: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
It started since. Check some part of Ebonyi State. They don't eat cow. Keep typing trash
beerfraud:
We are watching the show from distance
IPOB must be thought some lessons

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by omenkaLives(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
I dont think this is even necessary. Simply stop supplying cattle to the Okoro enclave, they'd be back begging, like they did the sit at home. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by SimplePlan34: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
The school of thought of let the strongest survive is already killing the Igbos the weak are now creating problem for them.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by RuggedBiafran: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
E pain una wella...you uncircumcised miscreants dont even know what is coming....spits!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
adamsmith914:
Mumurist.

5 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by adamsmith914: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
This thing pain the terrorists sha grin
They are even more foolish CNG for even giving a proscribed group of Criminals Ipob any recognition.

Anini said they are going out to rob & no one should come out in Benin City, who will take him & Osunbor seriously?
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Dedemworld: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
angry It is impossible to boycott Igbos. We are the heart of Nigerian trade. You boycott Igbo, you destroy Nigeria. I dare you! angry

U too mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Idzitari1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
The ipob will loss massively here if this come to pass. Export to the East from North is 87% less than what the east export to the North. View of a spectator

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by treatise: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.

What's happening in April?
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by SaintNegro77: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Wake up slowpoke. It has started since. Some part of Ebonyi State for 2years now don't eat cow meat. Keep typing trash.
omenkaLives:
I dont think this is even necessary. Simply stop supplying cattle to the Okoro enclave, they'd be back begging, like they did the sit at home. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by mystery22: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Which one is northeners,say fulani....parasite unit beggars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
Victorclean1:
Hm, I love this. It will help SE to develop their Agricultural sector. This sweet die.

Chicken , fish etc farmers will enjoy.
Your soil is not fertile enough, erosion has washed away your land. Whatever little that's left is not sustainable, the more reason you depend on the rest of the country for food.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Victorclean1: 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Good move by the northerners. Enough of this nonsense coming from a terrorist/cannibalistic organization like Ipob. Since no elders/political leaders of noteworthy will condemn namadi cownu and his brainless Ipob bingos, then let the playing of hardball begin.

BTW, I’m a full blooded Igbo and I hate Ipob cannibals who don’t speak for the majority of Igbo, but I’m disgusted at the so called Igbo leaders who have refused to condemn evil (Ipob and hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu)

Hahahaha, a typical hypocritical Afunja claiming Ibo. I wonder when this skull miners will ever be straight forward. Imagine another display of hypocrisy.

Truly, this time is funny because the colour of a chameleon is detectable now. Afunja should try another method. grin [color=#990000][/color]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by CaptainAyub: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guyman02:
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore
Tell them oo
So they'll force Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to join them in their boycott or stop selling food to d SE?
Even Niger state no go listen to them sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
adamsmith914:
They are even more foolish CNG for even giving a proscribed group of Criminals any recognition.
FG already has Kanu in a dungeon, why giving Emma Powerful the traction and legitimacy he needs by responding to his threats ? Same mistake Buhari did by taking a cantankerous buffoon like Kanu seriously is the same mistake CNG is making smh

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by adamsmith914: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
israelmao:
Banning this and banning that isn't the way to go.It's childish.
That is why only mumus take those ipob criminals as sensible animals.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Jimiyung(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2022
What are igbo goods? This set dumb dumb.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by omenkaLives(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
SaintNegro77:
Wake up slowpoke. It has started since. Some part of Ebonyi State for 2years now don't eat cow meat. Keep typing trash.
Okoro don drop yarn. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by ihimiray(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Naiira:
E be like say you no wan drive car again abi… you think say na federal job wey una kolombi.

Igbo na your mate?
una too get mouth

3 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Victorclean1: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Putinmyrod:

Your soil is not fertile enough, erosion has washed away your land. Whatever little that's left is not sustainable, the more reason you depend on the rest of the country for food.

You are wrong bro. The land is very fertile more than most lands in Nigeria. Don't worry , you will see Agricultural improvement.

It sweet me die. Many rich Ibo is seriously about going into ranching . Hai Ibo brain much. We can take over the millions they were taking from us through cow and goat selling

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by chiedu7: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
They will soon start riding cows as cars need spareparts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Putinmyrod: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
angry It is impossible to boycott Igbos. We are the heart of Nigerian trade. You boycott Igbo, you destroy Nigeria. I dare you! angry
Ibos are easily dispensable. You import 100% and turned the country into a dumping ground for China-made substandard goods.. Importation is anybody's business, especially the regions that have direct access to the sea. You will cry blood when others boycott your goods.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by ibechris(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
I have lived in the North and I doubt how the North could survive without buying from igbos.

Those alhajis that like to sneak out to drink alcohol will find this directive unbearable.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visits Ahmed Lawan / Political Moves To Save Saraki’s Job Crumble - Punch / Kogi: APC May Pick Simon Achuka As Bello’s Deputy — Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.