Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners (27079 Views)

"Go Back To Your Jungle" — Tinubu Tells Northerners In Lagos (Throwback Video) / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North / Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by modsfucker: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Guyman02:
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution

Same way IPOB cannot convince the whole of SW and SS states to obey their order. So, SE is heavily outnumbered in this case, even with the exclusion of the States you mentioned above. At least, the whole of NW and NE will comply.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by omenkaLives(m): 7:05am On Jan 07, 2022
obynzo:

OmenkaLives don't you have shame anymore. See how messed up and divided Nigeria has become under your principal and you still have mouth to talk nonsense. who told you they begged. if you must know there is a specie of Cow known as the West African dwarf cow it is predominant from the eastern region into cameroon and equatorial guinea so dont think igbos cannot survive if they stop selling meat
Yen yen yen. Sounds like a wasp buzzing around my ear. Dont give a shit what you say. Didnt read it, dont care.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by mediainc: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Competition will be the new norm under true federalism. But I wonder how a people will allow an organization like Ipob determine their collective destiny...then again, I remember, NMK and his killer squad imposed themselves on them.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by DemMannaScam: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Zombie janjaweeed, why are you crying.

Your nama will be boycotted, u can boycott igbo spare parts & other goods too.

THIEF!!! cheesy

Blitz888:

Hey nit wit whose obvious handicap is comprehension, can you please get off my mention!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by ariesbull: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Most if the spare parts shop in the North also belongs to the Northerns. Igbos are just running the business as their trustees or in partnership. You think you a monopoly of fishing out conspiracy theories.
lol
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by iyke2frankeze: 7:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Our spare parts will definitely not spoil but their yams, tomatoes and onions will spoil. A very interesting showdown! But I stand for Nigerian and African unity.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by CSTRR: 7:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Ipob are a serious blight to igboland.

Other ethnics would use their foolishness to negotiate better deals for their people.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by beerfraud: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2022
ariesbull:
as an afonja man
no as a ibo Jew
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Dedemworld: 7:24am On Jan 07, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Is this the old nairalander called demdemoron? grin

When u get home, ask ur fada.... human eater.... cannibal shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Guyman02: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2022
modsfucker:

Same way IPOB cannot convince the whole of SW and SS states to obey their order. So, SE is heavily outnumbered in this case, even with the exclusion of the States you mentioned above. At least, the whole of NW and NE will comply.

This matter no concern SW, you are probably a Yoruba Muslim who defends Fulani because of religion and castigate Igbos for having a different view

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Guyman02: 7:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Merseycider:

Don't receive yourself oooooh.
When you want to insult northern you will include those state you mentioned but when you're looking for favour that is when you start shouting middle bet.

You will shock what will happen to you guys when the real wahala started. So stop deceiving yourself
Are you a Fulani or Yoruba Muslim, I can bet you must be either one cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Guyman02: 7:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!
You are not a Southern Kaduna Christian, people from there are concerned about their survival as an ethnic group than Nigeria. Do you see Aruwan the commissioner for internal affairs in Kaduna, what he does daily is to bitterly announce the number of deaths caused by herdsmen attack, do you see him talking about Nigeria unity?

Meanwhile, Igbos are not asking for breakup of the country but IPOB, so stop missing up the two in your Taqiya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 7:35am On Jan 07, 2022
obynzo:

Please who is dragging Yorubas into this? You rather are the one mischievously trying to make them drag Yorubas into this to justify your hatred.

BoBiafra:

IPOB destroying Lagos shocked
Danfodio the Fulani Jihadist promised; the Fulanis that they wont stop; until they dip there Quran into the Atlantic Ocean;
They have sold an ocean view land; in Ikorodu;to Dangote ;The name of the last road leading to the ocean ;in Lagos state is named after a Fulani man;They are building a Refinery in Ogun; for Dangote ;they have sold a mining land in Osun state ;to Dangote ;They Fulanis are invading; and displacing the Yoruba s in Ogun ,most of them leave in IDP camps; in Benin republic;all this are done by the Fulanis,but your problem is IPOB; trying to wake yall up ;from your slumber. grin

kanu Started off by ordering his IPOB on live Radio to burn down lagos during Endsars

TV Stations , Police Stations and Govt Buildings were burnt down

kanu and Igbos real goal was to burn down Nigeria

but God Almighty was on duty all the time and overtime

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

kanu Started off by ordering his IPOB on live Radio to burn down lagos during Endsars

TV Stations , Police Stations and Govt Buildings were burnt down

kanu and Igbos real goal was to burn down Nigeria

but God Almighty was on duty all the time and overtime

This na the AUTHENTIC audio below are nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
[b] Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins

burn everything tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down
destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

Oga we know how people manipulate audio messages to spread a narrative. Try and be analytical and empirical in your analysis. first off during the Anambra election there was a lot of UGM strikes that the government made the mistake of showing their hand by threatening to declare state of emergency when they saw the backlash they piped down and allowed elections now the interesting thing after the elections suddenly UGM fizzled away This alone is enough proof to show that it was a scripted plan.
Again the kidnap of Uche Nwosu if not for the video that circulated where the person called out the license plate of the vehicle, they would have said it was UGM that kidnapped him and subsequently put the blame on IPOB. look stop all this spreading of false narratives it has failed and is dead on arrival.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Yen yen yen. Sounds like a wasp buzzing around my ear. Dont give a shit what you say. Didnt read it, dont care.

grin grin grin for you to even comment shows that you read it and e pain you die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Fejoku: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2022
[s]
Sunday2021:
e go shock you.
Mr Man, IAM from southern kaduna and I know we have religion and political challenge in our state but when it comes to the souverignty of this country,I swear to God no middle belter will support Igbo. Do you even know that many northern Christian are the owners of those cow? I cannot go to sell my cow in the East and some terrorist will chase me then I will come back to kaduna and watch igbos selling their biscuits peacefuly. Lai lai.
All your tactics trying to bring religion in order to divide the north has already fall. I can tell you how many policemen from Benue and kaduna that were killed in the south east by ipob. Let me tell you my elder brother was a military man,he was killed by ipob the moment him and his friend came out from the base in Imo state. So I should join ipob because iam a Christian? Godforbid!
I know how many michika boys that were killed by ipob in Anambara and all of them are Christians. I will say it again your tactics of using religion to divide the north will not work. The same way you wanted to use the yorubas in the name of southern unity but turn back and destroy the Yoruba.
Let me tell you the fact, no region will trust Igbo man Even the south south will not trust the igbos. I hope you see what Wike did in oyigbo in Rivers State.
Ipob you are alone!
[/s]
You are only deceiving yourself. You fulanis will have a taste of your own pudding soon. Hiding online to hoodwink naive netizens can never work because they understand how you fulanis operate. Do you really think all the tribes from Southern Kaduna are dumb? You kill them with reckless abandon and still have the guts to speak for them. You're only deceiving yourself.
The ban on the bloody cows is to deny the fulanis any reason for bringing those cows to Biafran land. If we don't buy your cows, if we don't need them, why are you here? Other ethnic groups in the north who don't support fulani terrorism are welcomed. Other tribes from the middlebelt are welcomed. Other tribes can see things for what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Awise09(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Wazobia2216:
That's it!

Let's see who go lose!

Wetin northerners dey buy sef undecided

Spare parts for their cows grin
I tire ooh

2 Likes

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2022
sharpsecret:
atleast IPOB attack trucks but fulani s attack people in their farms...which one affects them most
Igbos are cannibals and foooolanis aren't
Deal with it
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2022
Victorclean1:

Another hypocritical wailing jealous skull miner. I wish this will continue oooo. Iboa go back to farm
You live and reside in lagos while supporting ur blood sucking monstrous brothers ipob
Why are you people so disgusting
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Victorclean1: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You live and reside in lagos while supporting ur blood sucking monstrous brothers ipob
Why are you people so disgusting

Clean your tear and wail no more. Very sorry for rubbing pepper on your wound. Struggling like a wounded lion to be relevant. Bitch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2022
obynzo:

Oga we know how people manipulate audio messages to spread a narrative. Try and be analytical and empirical in your analysis. first off during the Anambra election there was a lot of UGM strikes that the government made the mistake of showing their hand by threatening to declare state of emergency when they saw the backlash they piped down and allowed elections now the interesting thing after the elections suddenly UGM fizzled away This alone is enough proof to show that it was a scripted plan.
Again the kidnap of Uche Nwosu if not for the video that circulated where the person called out the license plate of the vehicle, they would have said it was UGM that kidnapped him and subsequently put the blame on IPOB. look stop all this spreading of false narratives it has failed and is dead on arrival.

This was Nnamdi Kanu no dispute

It was even on the IPOB and Radio Biafra’s own Website

Uche Nwosu Case on the very same day Police came out to say they arrested him

Besides there are videos of arrested Unknown Gunmen confessing the Nwosu and Okorocha Sponsored them
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

This was Nnamdi Kanu no dispute

It was even on the IPOB and Radio Biafra’s own Website

Oga do you dispute what i said about the attacks in Anambra and Imo. Because from what i see you have nothing only a statement from a website that can at best be constructed.
Also the EndSars violence everyone knows that Nnamdi Kanu had no hand especially in Lagos or are you going to say that IPOB now recruits Yorubas? or are you saying that the guy that seized the staff of the Oba of Lagos is igbo when we all know he was Yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Christistruth00: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2022
obynzo:

Oga do you dispute what i said about the attacks in Anambra and Imo. Because from what i see you have nothing only a statement from a website that can at best be constructed.
Also the EndSars violence everyone knows that Nnamdi Kanu had no hand especially in Lagos or are you going to say that IPOB now recruits Yorubas? or are you saying that the guy that seized the staff of the Oba of Lagos is igbo when we all know he was Yoruba?

The Police announced that they arrested Nwosu on the same day
Arrested Unknown Gunmen mentioned Nwosu and Okorocha as their Sponsors

In kanu's Endsars audio Broadcast below

At 49 mins kanu gives Ok to destroy BRT buses.

51 minutes kanu orders every Govt property destroyed in order to cripple Govt.

At 52 minutes kanu announced TVC lagos is on fire

At 58 minutes kanu orders Ikpeazu killed

At 1 hour 13 mins kanu orders IPOB in lagos to destroy every Federal Government building

At 1 hour 23 mins kanu Orders IPOB in Badagry to attack every Military location in the night.

At 1 hour 26 minutes kanu orders and begs for no violence in Enugu and Ebonyi in addition to earlier mentioned Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj-wyqfS1I
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Police announced that they arrested Nwosu on the same day
Arrested Unknown Gunmen mentioned Nwosu and Okorocha as their Sponsors

Hey Bro. That clearly was damage control after the video of the arrest was shown all over the internet. How do you come to arrest someone in a gestapo style kidnap if obviously there wasn't some sinister agenda.
A[b]gain bro your emphasis on the audio of NK still shows me you lack depth to even prove that all the disturbances are clearly linked to him or IPOB. Look Nigerians are smarter now it is not the 60s where rumours can lead to riots and all that
[/b]

In kanu's Endsars audio Broadcast below

At 49 mins kanu gives Ok to destroy BRT buses.

51 minutes kanu orders every Govt property destroyed in order to cripple Govt.

At 52 minutes kanu announced TVC lagos is on fire

At 58 minutes kanu orders Ikpeazu killed

At 1 hour 13 mins kanu orders IPOB in lagos to destroy every Federal Government building

At 1 hour 23 mins kanu Orders IPOB in Badagry to attack every Military location in the night.

At 1 hour 26 minutes kanu orders and begs for no violence in Enugu and Ebonyi in addition to earlier mentioned Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yhj-wyqfS1I
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by eldoradoxx: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/Igbos-ban-of-fulani-cows-boycott-igbo-goods-cng-tells-northerners/
More like taking the views of Boko Haram as representing the views of everyone in the North, you can see how low CNG and its members are.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by sharpsecret: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Igbos are cannibals and foooolanis aren't
Deal with it
agreed Igbos are cannibal but they only eat Nigerian terrorist police and army..they don't kill farmers

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 07, 2022
helinues:
O set go

CNG should sometimes be calming down....

Igbos are not speaking on behalf of SE, they are probably passing the message to their Meth addict members.

How Igbo people allowed illiterates and miscreants to over run their region should be added to one of the new wonders in the world.

Igbo's and terrorism don't go together, Igbos are more like cancer in SE which should be cut down with the roots

Many villages in the East don't eat cows even before the supposed announcement.

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Tomek09(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2022
LegendHero:
Well let’s see how it goes for CNG and IPOB.

We will be on the side watching as it unfolds. April is almost here.
Yorubas always sitting on the fence. Neither here nor there. U people will side Hausa-Fulani against Igbos as usual shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by pquaver(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Guyman02:
There's nothing like northerners as we hitherto used to know that term, now what we have are myriads of groups aligned against Fulanis forcefully trying to takeover their lands with violence under the guise of herdsmen and banditry.

Many northerners are wishing that people stopped eating meat because of the Fulani menace in their localities and see IPOB as a pressure group against murderous Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore.

Are you going to convince Benue,Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, Taraba,Southern Kaduna etc to turn against Igbos, this is not 1966 even while we ask IPOB to seek dialogue which Buhari has mentioned that he is not interested in political solution

Self deceit is allowed
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Tomek09(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2022
ttemmi:
I don't think the Igbos have issues with the Hausas. Fulanis are Nigeria's problem.
Hausa and Fulani are now one tribe if you don't know.
Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by CaptainAyub: 10:22am On Jan 07, 2022
Beejayy20:

kaduna is kaduna nothing like southern kaduna.
Enemy of devision!
Lol.
Taqqiya master.
You can only deceive those who don't know.
Lived in d north Central for 9yrs now

1 Like

Re: Ipob’s Ban Of Fulani Cows: Boycott Igbo Goods, CNG Tells Northerners by Safyqueen: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

There's no organization as powerful as IPOB now.

When they gave an order Northern Nigeria trembles.

And even if they boycott Igbo goods, certainly Igbos are not the ones that will lose rather they're

You are rather too young to comprehend the message hence this comment from you.
Do you think it will stop only at business boycott?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Kayode Fayemi's Governorship Campaign In Ekiti (Photos) / Kaduna Court grants El-Zakzaky permission to go for treatment in India / Early Photos Of APC's Presidential Rally In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.