Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (67607 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My thoughts exactly! How can a full grown adult be lured into an hotel room without her knowing. Of course she knew what she wanted, probably a runs biz gone bad because I don't understand why a serious boyfriend will take you to an hotel when it's not like you guys are on honeymoon.

This ladies just don't think anymore or they do but just don't care as long as money is involved. I want to use the latest of everything but not ready to put in honest work see where it leads to now.

After rationalising this how did the full grown adult tell the BF to kill her? What then led to her death.

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by seyz91(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
There is no such thing as Lured

But an agreed Transactional Sex To Take place at their agreed Venue which is Hotel

Which then made me believe it's no boyfriend cuz na on Hookup/runs basis cuz no boyfriend will carry girlfriend to Hotel to Bleep when he has an apartment
post=109146159:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-how-300-level-unijos-student-was-lured-to-hotel-drugged-killed-her-eyes-and-other-vital-parts-removed.html

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6925880/jennifer-anthony-missing-unijos-student

6 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Are you stupid or did you fall on your head as a kid?

So because she was wayward she deserves to be gruesomely murdered and her organs harvested? You people are very foolish.

I agree some sick people are on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Enyimbamercedes: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Killed a human being for a ritual that will not work
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
seyz91:
There is no such thing as Lured

But an agreed Transactional Sex To Take place at their agreed Venue which is Hotel

Which then made me believe it's no boyfriend cuz na on Hookup/runs basis cuz no boyfriend will carry girlfriend to Hotel to Bleep when he has an apartment

Okay so wetin come kill her?

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Wroxxane: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
hedonido:
I hate it when they use this stupid word "lured" to play down a girl's waywardness which led to her doom. How do you "lure" a full grown adult woman into a hotel room? Didn't she know what she wanted and then consciously decide to go there on her own?

She was with her BOYFRIEND in an hotel room, so pray tell, how was she "wayward"?
People like you are usually the first to shame and insult a woman that insists on a non-sexual relationship, but here you are, screaming bloody murder.

Is shaming women a sort of fetish? a form of entertainment? a powerful alternative of Burantashi?

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Cloud007: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
greatness77:
shut up if u dont have any reasonable thing to say
if your girl is wayward.... The devil will exploit it. Always pray for children that God should direct their ways to holy life. A ritualist that is damned already will be motivated to wrought damage as much as possible to destroy families. I Know you are emotional about the incident... but attack the root cause also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

After rationalising this how did the full grown adult tell the BF to kill her? What then led to her death.

She was killed by the man obviously. Ladies should just be careful about the kind of men they go out with. This is most likely a case of a runs girl who was used for rituals.

I hope we read soon how the killer was caught and made to face the full wrath of the law.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
DominusPrime:

She was killed by the man obviously. Ladies should just be careful about the kind of men they go out with. This is most likely a case of a runs girl who was used for rituals.

I hope we read soon how the killer was caught and made to face the full wrath of the law.

I am not against what we wrote but if only we can use this energy sensitising our girls to actually sensitise our boys who are the perpetrators on how to be responsible and desist from social vices we won't be here.

@topic,instead of some NLders to focus on the topic and condemn such acts they are all of a sudden interested in English language and the meaning of 'lured'

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Angelfrost(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
There ought to be rules governing this hotel business of a thing...

Under normal circumstances, hotel rooms are supposed to be fully checked by staff before a guest is allowed to check out or leave the premises.

Better still, a proper record of those entering rooms should be kept with room guests fully accounted for before complete check out. I can't understand this security laxity.

This is just one incidence too many!

I am even shocked and disappointed that big and popular hotels don't even do this simple due diligence.

5 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by everythinggirly(f): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Rip.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by nedekid: 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chisos, see beautiful lady this nigga killed.
The other day I saw a gory video of young boys using girls for ritual, stabbing one while another was cutting her neck shocked
It seems as if young girls should stop dating and ignore boys.
They should rather date we matured, married men that will take care of them, fund them, not abuse them, not impregnate them (we don born finish) , not use them for rituals etc.
When the girls are ready for marriage they can then meet their mates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by NybenSBF101(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This story made me remember Cynthia 2012 after some boys stalked and lured her to an hotel then drugged ..robbed..raped..and beat that Young woman to death that story still fresh for my mind..make I no talk much..

This message is to wannabe redpillers and women bashers on here and all social media who go behind asking for ladies number and Gmail so as to soothe your sexual urge but when you are being rejected you come back to open different threads on here saying women are proud..same persons who are still gonna call women a hoe(use of words)
Stop stalking women online..they ain't sex objects..you stalk women all your life sending vulgar messages to them but women never post it..but let a woman ask them for little things on their WhatsApp they bring it here and start painting women in a negative manner calling them all sort of name...
As for the women believe this bunch of kids at your risk cos they are capable of perpetrating evil without shaking.. blessings to all women out there..

What's your point? Cynthia flew to meet her killers, she wasn't lured rather her greed led her to her grave. Ladies need to be street smart, make sure ur family knows all ur boyfriend, accept the prostitute tag and live long. If the guy knows that her family is aware of who she is with and where she is, him do this barbaric act. On a final note, she trusted the wrong one

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Newboss(m): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which boyfriend?

Most of these cases na hookup not relationship.

You just kill somebody to become rich. Na wa for human beings.

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by SatanTheDeviLL: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn gang. Serial killers
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Johnrake69: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

Las, las, runs no dey pay❗️❗️

Condemn the evil act and stop this idea of blaming the victim.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by ivandragon: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
The day majority of ladies stop going out with men of suspicious wealth & character is the day Nigeria will start healing from certain vices...

It is a vicious circle... girls want to live the flashy life, boys want to sleep with the girls...

Since the girls only have eyes for guys who spend lavish & have bad boy characteristics, the guys will continue to do everything in their power to get that wealth so they can get the girls...

5 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Johnrake69: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
ivandragon:
The day majority of ladies stop going out with men of suspicious wealth & character is the day Nigeria will start healing from certain vices...

It is a vicious circle... girls want to live the flashy life, boys want to sleep with the girls...

Since the girls only have eyes for guys who spend lavish & have bad boy characteristics, the guys will continue to do everything in their power to get that wealth so they can get the girls...

Why do we always blame the victim?

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Shukusheka(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cloud007:
if your girl is wayward.... The devil will exploit it. Always pray for children that God should direct their ways to holy life. A ritualist that is damned already will be motivated to wrought damage as much as possible to destroy families. I Know you are emotional about the incident... but attack the root cause also.
The root cause is desperate greedy Nigerians like you and I killing women for the purpose of money. Why are you people focused on the victims and not the criminals or the crime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

Most of these cases na runs. Not all, but most.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
NybenSBF101:

What's your point? Cynthia flew to meet her killers, she wasn't lured rather her greed led her to her grave. Ladies need to be street smart, make sure ur family knows all ur boyfriend, accept the prostitute tag and live long. If the guy knows that her family is aware of who she is with and where she is, him do this barbaric act. On a final note, she trusted the wrong one

I understand your point clearly..she went cos of her business...she never knew they were evil..
She went just to have business deals with them not knowing that they ain't real..
Once again I understand your point...

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Arisenews2: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
May her soul RIP...Amen
Meanwhile, This is a must Watch! See how Talented handicapped Nigerian Singer, Victony, Lost Both Feet for life. Try not to cry!
Click to watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFBJR5HMBCE
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by chocboi78(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This story made me remember Cynthia 2012 after some boys stalked and lured her to an hotel then drugged ..robbed..raped..and beat that Young woman to death that story still fresh for my mind..make I no talk much..

This message is to wannabe redpillers and women bashers on here and all social media who go behind asking for ladies number and Gmail so as to soothe your sexual urge but when you are being rejected you come back to open different threads on here saying women are proud..same persons who are still gonna call women a hoe(use of words)
Stop stalking women online..they ain't sex objects..you stalk women all your life sending vulgar messages to them but women never post it..but let a woman ask them for little things on their WhatsApp they bring it here and start painting women in a negative manner calling them all sort of name...
As for the women believe this bunch of kids at your risk cos they are capable of perpetrating evil without shaking.. blessings to all women out there..
totally off topic..not even close

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by blaise26abj(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigYash:
Some go still dey with yahoo boys for clubs and hotel now .
DJ go dey jam doreme,while hypemen go dey hype them.. The girls go dey shout " dem get money" who dey breath". Them go dey do video to upload for social media ,to please people wen no send them.
So many of them are living corpses ,them don use them plus...
I hope the killer is found and the law takes its course. That's if police no collect money and allow the boy go..
This is Nigeria..

Don’t be in a haste to judge . Not all ritualists are yahoo boys and not all yahoo boys are ritualists. Until all facts are known , don’t judge her .
There was the case of a boy whose cousin tried to use him for ritual . What if he didn’t survive ,some people would have concluded he is a cultist

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Shukusheka(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Johnrake69:

Why do we always blame the victim?
If you noticed, there is a pattern to the victim blaming. It is all these broke stupid men who feel women can only be bought by money and they think the consequence of being bought my money is for these women to be gruesomely murdered. Little wonder they have been ardent on linking the story to Yahoo boys money ritual, because to them any woman who rejects them for Yahoo boys deserves death. Very foolish people.

See example below:

ivandrago:

2 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
chocboi78:
totally off topic..not even close
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by chocboi78(m): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
The friend that traced her to the hotel is a suspect. He or she should be arrested immediately
I’m surprised no one is saying anything about the friend in question.
How do you remotely trace a friend directly to their murder scene.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Thefirmorganics(f): 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
P
adecz:
o

Are you daft? Op wrote boyfriend. Low life good for nothing, little bitch looking for opportunities to slut shame women

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
The friend that traced her to the hotel is a suspect. He or she should be arrested immediately

Friends in prostitution.

They tell their friends where they are going and think that
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tallesty1:

Friends in prostitution.

They tell their friends where they are going and think that is enough security against things like this..

Some actually tag along in 2's.

So police can't make anything out of it.

4 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

They said boyfriend but you the all knowing all seeing knows it is runs. Im sure you are one of those peoe who velieve everyone thay goes to a hotel goes for other reasons.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.