Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (67601 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by noah24(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ladies.. Abeg don't be careful...keep looking for front seat... Straight hair and oda bs....... Dis blood sucking monkeys dont give a flying Bleep abt u wen it comes to plusing.....

4 Likes

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Fiscus105(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
There ought to be rules governing this hotel business of a thing...

Under normal circumstances, hotel rooms are supposed to be fully checked by staff before a guest is allowed to check out or leave the premises.

Better still, a proper record of those entering rooms should be kept with room guests fully accounted for before complete check out. I can't understand this security laxity.

This is just one incidence too many!

I am even shocked and disappointed that big and popular hotels don't even do this simple due diligence.

You cannot be checking guests room every time he is going out or in, he might lodging for a week and decides to leave the second day, how would you now knw wen to check, meanwhile, many of these guest houses are not standard hotels, just to check in and have one night, many have very few workers that cannot effectively monitor guests.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Starzo:
all these evil things wey we dey read everyday and yet Dem nor wan hear word.

Dem go still dey run follow useless and irresponsible Yahoo boys.

May God deliver us from foolishness
everything is blamed on Yahoo boys,,, it so follosh how you people classify both kidnappers, criminals,, ritualist to be yahoo,,, use your head
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
IamCeazer:
One thing I don't really understand, Abeg oo, money ritual dey work? Because I can't imagine killing someone for spiritual money. How is dat even possible? undecided undecided
it works bro
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Sheriman(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Angelfrost:
There ought to be rules governing this hotel business of a thing...

Under normal circumstances, hotel rooms are supposed to be fully checked by staff before a guest is allowed to check out or leave the premises.

Better still, a proper record of those entering rooms should be kept with room guests fully accounted for before complete check out. I can't understand this security laxity.

This is just one incidence too many!

I am even shocked and disappointed that big and popular hotels don't even do this simple due diligence.
A whole country Nigeria doesn't have all these in place we don't have all these at our border at our school gates at our hospitals at our government centres talk less of all these brothel they built up and down for prostitution business in name of hotel
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by GetMeRight: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
hedonido:
I hate it when they use this stupid word "lured" to play down a girl's waywardness which led to her doom. How do you "lure" a full grown adult woman into a hotel room? Didn't she know what she wanted and then consciously decide to go there on her own?

You meant that she knew he wanted to kill her for ritual? I'm sure that what she wanted wasn't to be murdered. Some of you could be funny at times, lol
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Agboconsult1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
The most talk bad news in jos so far. The trending video and pictures of when she was flexing with the suspected killer is terrible. RIP and may the killer be found.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Glycolite: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Why do you think wayward women deserve death?

I got absolutely no single pity for them if that's how they got "served" !
Some might end up with deadly diseases and many more,I still got no single pity on them.
I don't wish they end dead,but whatever they see,make them carry their head carry am,I got no pity to waste on any idiotic creatures that wants to chill with the "big boys".
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
This story made me remember Cynthia 2012 after some boys stalked and lured her to an hotel then drugged ..robbed..raped..and beat that Young woman to death that story still fresh for my mind..make I no talk much..

This message is to wannabe redpillers and women bashers on here and all social media who go behind asking for ladies number and Gmail so as to soothe your sexual urge but when you are being rejected you come back to open different threads on here saying women are proud..same persons who are still gonna call women a hoe(use of words)
Stop stalking women online..they ain't sex objects..you stalk women all your life sending vulgar messages to them but women never post it..but let a woman ask them for little things on their WhatsApp they bring it here and start painting women in a negative manner calling them all sort of name...
As for the women believe this bunch of kids at your risk cos they are capable of perpetrating evil without shaking.. blessings to all women out there..

You are right
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
MoneyMustBMade:

You are right
Thank you.. kiss cheesy
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Glycolite: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
confessionsad:
Front sit and snapchat geng. Honestly I don't feel sorry for them anymore. They keep warning girls about how they move ,but yet several girls are still ready to go with just any guy as long as you look fly and rich. Even for this social media ,chat some girls 4 days and send her money to travel,she don carry bag,how do you girls even think . Are you not scared . I don tire to even tell any girl to be careful,who wan die,make e die,make other continue the life abeg. We no dey advice person for here

The same thing here .
I don't pity any of them anymore.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by GetMeRight: 2:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fiscus105:

You cannot be checking guests room every time he is going out or in, he might lodging for a week and decides to leave the second day, how would you now knw wen to check, meanwhile, many of these guest houses are not standard hotels, just to check in and have one night, many have very few workers that cannot effectively monitor guests.

You are right but instalation of high resolution CCTV cameras at the open spaces like entrances, lobbies, bars, etc would be a good thing.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Glycolite: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
motionarena:

Are you really daft. Of course she was lured, so did she follow the guy to be intentionally used for money rituals.

It's a case of business gone wrong,because she actually went to exchange her body for money,but her client go other motive.
She was not "lured",she agreed to the deal of sex for money in that hotel,but her client played a fast one on her.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by GetMeRight: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sacred007:
[s][/s]

you are foolish for saying this too. Read his comment again and make sense from it....

Blaming the victim, your comment is off, insensitive and callous. You indirectly justified the crime. Going to hotel with someone shouldn't be enough reason to say that she deserved that.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Cloud007: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
So what is the root cause for women who are killed by their husbands/boyfriends or family members for ritual? Or women who are lured to come for a job but killed for ritual?

Since you people want to focus on the outlier and leave the root cause. Continue victim blaming there.
see, If I want to present this issue to my female children I will simply tell them that that waywardness can cause death, depression, child birth issues. Since I Don't have power to influence other family life values. I rather tell them not to be victim than letting their lives be determined by another family lifestyle. I know people change but not when God is the head of a family genuinely will bad things happen to the anointed. Peace.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by GetMeRight: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Glycolite:

It's a case of business gone wrong,because she actually went to exchange her body for money,but her client go other motive.
She was not "lured", she agreed to the deal of sex for money in that hotel, but her client played a fast one on her.

How dumb can you be? If your theory of exchanging sex for money is correct. Shouldn't you have known that she was LURED now that she was killed? Do you even understand the word "lured" at all?
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Glycolite: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
GetMeRight:

How dumb can you be? If your theory of exchanging sex for money is correct. Shouldn't you have known now that she was LURED now that she was killed? Do you even understand the word "lured" at the all?

Just f*ck off !
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by GetMeRight: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Glycolite:

Just f*ck off !

Dumb
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by OriOko88(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
Killed a human being for a ritual that will not work
Who told you doesn't work. No go dey yarn opete for street bfore boys run ur matter. undecided
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Queenserah26(f): 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
No be lie

Iliveforever:
The kind wickedness this year 2022 will experience ehh?
Only those who put their trust in GOD shall be saved
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by ThatFairGuy1: 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
No it doesn't. They're just being deceived by the devil.

IamCeazer:
One thing I don't really understand, Abeg oo, money ritual dey work? Because I can't imagine killing someone for spiritual money. How is dat even possible? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Starzo: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
everything is blamed on Yahoo boys,,, it so follosh how you people classify both kidnappers, criminals,, ritualist to be yahoo,,, use your head
so Yahoo is something decent to be proud of ABI??

You're a degenerate imp
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Starzo:

You're a degenerate imp
... no start watin you no fit finish ,, well i pity your ill.. mental parents,, na dem caise your misfortune,,, na bad thing say small bous dem get money,, if dem start end sarz again,,, na your family i go first beat because you get brain issue
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Starzo:

You're a degenerate imp
... see person 9 months dey talk anyhow,, u even reach 9 months for belle self,, why dem no flush you with condom,, rest now because you no go like me
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by DKM123: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Most Nigerian men and boys are EVIL!
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
IamCeazer:

No!
The act is a proxy; a sort of manipulation to make you believe, fear and answerable to the the oracle. It's a trick.

My granddad said so
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by batb: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ochoiho:
The wages of sin is death. Death in this world and the world after this Life.
Jesus is still calling- why will you die? Surrender to Him today.
Were! Honestly, you are not different from the ritualist. Somebody was murdered and you are using the opportunity to guilty trip and condemned! Who the fc*k are you! Na hell fire you go experience here on earth before you go to nothingness!

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Sunfultulip: 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
a runs babe or a patron has been spotted!
Shukusheka:
Are you stupid or did you fall on your head as a kid?

So because she was wayward she deserves to be gruesomely murdered and her organs harvested? You people are very foolish.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by batb: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Why do you think wayward women deserve death?
Wayward women don't deserve death no matter what all these lowlifes says on this forum!
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
This girl too fine, see her figure and tits.toast this one now she for dey form you are not my type, alas all along her type na ritual killer
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Gee64: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Most Naija youths don't have conscience at all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.