Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (67609 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by stacyadams: 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
If these girls know how easy it is to kidnap them or use them for ritual purpose ,them go leave hook up.. prostitution no be Life...

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Pharmboy24: 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
So all this bants about making money this year, like this people are really serious though
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Sacred007: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Zero sense in his comment and yours.

there is no need for argument, nairalanders have judged by the likes and shares. So we now know who is the real fool.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Shukusheka(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sacred007:

there is no need for argument, nairalanders have judged by the likes and shares. So we now know who is the real fool.
yeah, number of likes and shares on social media is the true judgment of sense. Very logical.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by justiz5(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Mowsid:
So she went to sell KPEKUS to a yahoo boyfriend in a hotel but lied to her mum that she went for interview right?
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by blaise26abj(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigYash:
Stealing people's hard earn money,so you think that not ritual enough abi?
You know how many of their victims dey kill themselves,when they discover they were scammed? That's blood money,if you don't know..
That’s indirect . It isn’t like looking in your victim’s eyes and slitting their throats . I’m not saying yahoo is a good thing also.

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Ebymyk(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Babes please receive sense... Kai... Your parents sent you to school to become somebody in the society, you throw it all away..God please help this generation....
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Coronavirus123: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
This story no complete. How did the girl know her whereabouts, how did they know that she was drugged, why is it that the hotel failed to discover that a dead person is in their room for days, so no more routine cleaning of rooms. Conclusion, arrest the girlfriend and the hotel management

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by ekevwe(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Tallesty1:
The friend that traced her to the hotel is a suspect. He or she should be arrested immediately

What if her late friend told her about the hotel before she died?

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by taurusdude0(m): 6:59am On Jan 08, 2022
Fine girl wen all of us wan date, e reach your turn you kill do rituals,my guy e no go better for you
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibo

Kill u there cheesy
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Dcoy: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2022
chocboi78:
I’m surprised no one is saying anything about the friend in question.
How do you remotely trace a friend directly to their murder scene.
It is because the girl told them the hotel she was staying, even made a video with the guy and sent to her friends...

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Dcoy: 9:09am On Jan 08, 2022
poweredcom:
Who ever said that young man she went to visit in a hotel is her BF lies na hookup matter be dat oo ....but to me it's all runs business they used to lure her and with her ojukokoro long throat she see say Dem de loaded and she enjoyed free front seat ride ..she never knew they are to slaughter her such a pity ...

Infact that gal is a long throat girl , and that led her to her early grave ...
He is her boyfriend, they've been together for some time, the funny thing is that everybody knows them together, his mum owns a private school in Jos, but can you believe that they all vanished the next day...

These girls no de hear word ..... especially the new up coming ones ...

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by StPete: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Simdyofficial:
guess that's your job too.. Should we quit our relationship cux of all that's happening FYI: I am married. So keep those bad news for your daughters

I am advising you mother advocate of leeches. I'm sure you're one of those that leeched/is leeching on men for survival and will also encourage their daughter to bring in their spoils from leeching on other men. Take heed while the sun shines lest you and your daughters tow the pathway of destruction

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Simdyofficial(f): 10:57am On Jan 08, 2022
StPete:

I am advising you mother advocate of leeches. I'm sure you're one of those that leeched/is leeching on men for survival and will also encourage their daughter to bring in their spoils from leeching on other men. Take heed while the sun shines lest you and your daughters tow the pathway of destruction
sadist.. I pity your family
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by StPete: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Simdyofficial:
sadist.. I pity your family

Pity yours first and the way it'll end for you

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by toujurs: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na runs, this is how yahoo boys kill these girls any how at asaba, yet these ladies will continue their ashawo business
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by toujurs: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Thefirmorganics:

It is your mother that will die inside hotel. So you think someone that wants to kill you will do that in their town of residence? Your dumb brain didn’t tell you they’ll go to a different location.
Most ladies into skin care bleaching creams are into prostitution, that is why they bleach their skin and rub oil to glow, so their tow tow market can sell, you better desist from such act, and immoral business

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.