Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend (67599 Views)

Moses Oko, Killer Of Jennifer Anthony (UNIJOS Student) Goes Dumb In Court / Jennifer Anthony: Missing UNIJOS Student Found Dead In Hotel, Eyes Plucked Out / Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by ComeToJesus: 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad

Whether the culprit removed everything that might be used to trace him or not

If the Nigeria police really want to catch that culprit
They can do it

Her call log with her Telco alone can give the person away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Thefirmorganics(f): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

Because the guy no get house abi❓

Make your sef continue to follow
guys enter hotel until we see your
own tory for Nairaland. ☠️☠️☠️

No tok say I no warn you ... ❌❌
It is your mother that will die inside hotel. So you think someone that wants to kill you will do that in their town of residence? Your dumb brain didn’t tell you they’ll go to a different location.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Originalsly: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm.... is there some kind cover up?.... why say the killer took her phone so he can't be traced?.... don't they have the phone number? Her friend who traced her to the hotel and found her dead knows a whole lot of inside info.... she needs to be grilled. Doesn't the hotel have cameras?... if footage somehow not available... as in the camera wasn't working at the time ... hotel management is likely involved. And when the her family is back home thinking she is away to bring pride to them.... onlybto be now burdened with gruesome death and shame. I hope they can manage.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Dfr0: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Really
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Starzo: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
... no start watin you no fit finish ,, well i pity your ill.. mental parents,, na dem caise your misfortune,,, na bad thing say small bous dem get money,, if dem start end sarz again,,, na your family i go first beat because you get brain issue
just imagine what you wrote up there. I can't even phantom how a nut case like you is allowed to live around normal people. you're a curse on yourself.

Btw if another end sars protest should erupt, it would be because of how sars officers stripped you and your click naked, made u drink gutter water and then put six billets in to your numb skulls. Na your poster Dem go write 'justice for so so and so imb*cile' put.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by cejaypriesty(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
The friend that traced her to the hotel is a suspect. He or she should be arrested immediately
She may have told her that's where they were going.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by ivandragon: 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Johnrake69:

Why do we always blame the victim?

When a person knowingly enters the lion's den, such a person should be prepared to face the consequences.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Jaqenhghar: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Glycolite:

Those are just lies to cover up her waywardness!
She didn't go to hotel to see any boyfriend,she went there to hang out with the "big boys" and got "served" !
She went there to exchange her body for money,because she feels that client will spend more on her and give her a taste of "good life" than her real boyfriend.
I got no single R.I.P to waste on wayward smelling creatures this year!

As if your RIP will bring her back. The delusions.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by RomanGreen: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

My thoughts exactly! How can a full grown adult be lured into an hotel room without her knowing. Of course she knew what she wanted, probably a runs biz gone bad because I don't understand why a serious boyfriend will take you to an hotel when it's not like you guys are on honeymoon.

This ladies just don't think anymore or they do but just don't care as long as money is involved. I want to use the latest of everything but not ready to put in honest work see where it leads to now.

As we dey type, most Nigerian girls are active runs girls on dating platforms actively advertising their wares (bodies) ....such a shame

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by poweredcom(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Annie001:

So she deserves to be murdered because of this.
Some of you are insane but you don't know

Hey STFU ...did I say she deserved to be murdered ODe emotional wrecks

Keep.ur emotions one place ...the world is an evil place anybody wey no wan hear word na d person sabi
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Starzo:

just imagine what you wrote up there. I can't even phantom how a nut case like you is allowed to live around normal people. you're a curse on yourself.

Btw if another end sars protest should erupt, it would be because of how sars officers stripped you and your click naked, made u drink gutter water and then put six billets in to your numb skulls. Na your poster Dem go write 'justice for so so and so imb*cile' put.
you dey write and dem dey credit me,, you say you want to start,, no wahala make we start,, you know say na mistake dem take born you first of all amd your family na outcast,, i no surprise say na cripple idiot like you no go talk,, as you don press,, maga no gree pay na you vex enter bike work,, na you dey here dey shout on top theor head,, watin Yahoo boys get, your future and forefathers can't achieve any
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by adecz: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thefirmorganics:

It is your mother that will die inside hotel. So you think someone that wants to kill you will do that in their town of residence? Your dumb brain didn’t tell you they’ll go to a different location.

I see you are very familiar with their
modus operandi, since your mama don
teach you survival techniques in the
trade... wink wink☺️✔️✔️

I hope you are not following this
story from Libya or Italy.. wink wink

❌❌⏩We sabi una type of language of
oloshos with tired, overworked tohtohs
from animal & human clients ☠️☠️ grin grin grin
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by millionboi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigYash:
Some go still dey with yahoo boys for clubs and hotel now .
DJ go dey jam doreme,while hypemen go dey hype them.. The girls go dey shout " dem get money" who dey breath". Them go dey do video to upload for social media ,to please people wen no send them.
So many of them are living corpses ,them don use them plus...
I hope the killer is found and the law takes its course. That's if police no collect money and allow the boy go..
This is Nigeria..
thy never see d boy according to the report
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Exodora: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
This people will not learn. Was at a salon on 1st when some four guys came looking for a particular girl that came to the salon to make her hair, could you imagine that the idiot didn't even know the person that she has been chatting with through Facebook, ishe has to login to know the exact person when the salon manager asked her who among them is the one.
The idiot told her that she does not know that she will have to login to find out not only that she stupidly went out with them that evening and this is around 6:30 pm.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by horlahwaley(m): 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Tallesty1:
The friend that traced her to the hotel is a suspect. He or she should be arrested immediately
Exactly, my first thought after reading the post finish, investigation should start from her.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Benzemma(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
At times, when i see news like this, i say to myself, how i wish I can marry all girls and save them from this kind of wickedness.

But my advice to the remaining girls in our society today, is to fear him that spend on you anyhow without being married to him. Cos you don't know who is who and what motive he has that made him to spend on you without looking back. It might be a strategy to get to you.

This is why I do pity girls of this days, cos they don't know who they will jam tomorrow that will be a dead trap for them.

It's not their fault, because no human on Earth, that would see what seems to be good, and wouldn't want to try it. And no body will see where his or her death is and still put head.

May God protect all girls out there from this evil men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Lastmankc(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
IamCeazer:
One thing I don't really understand, Abeg oo, money ritual dey work? Because I can't imagine killing someone for spiritual money. How is dat even possible? undecided undecided
Yes,it's possible because when you make any sacrifice to the spirits concerned,they we just open your way to make money.What most people are doing and struggling to make money, you will do without stress or in ease and make money.Moreover, women are the only beings that can give life,they can navigate different spirits into the world.That is why women are sought for in ritual purpose.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by StPete: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Simdyofficial hope you read that story. Ladies who have eyes for big things that their parents can't afford end up this way
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by DaveJacuzie: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
unfortuantely, some nairalanders are reading this story on their way to the hotel where they are being 'lured'.
men will never learn, ladies will never learn!
Same way armed robbers never learn after seeing other thieves killed.. following night they go for operation.
Same way some students would never learn.. see someone expelled due to exam malpractrice...same semester, he/she would do same!

Only God can save man. an adage says its the baby that spreads his/her arms towards you, that you will carry glady. Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you. Only repentance can truly make a man repent and not get lured!

1 Like

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Benzemma(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
nedekid:
Chisos, see beautiful lady this nigga killed.
The other day I saw a gory video of young boys using girls for ritual, stabbing one while another was cutting her neck shocked
It seems as if young girls should stop dating and ignore boys.
They should rather date we matured, married men that will take care of them, fund them, not abuse them, not impregnate them (we don born finish) , not use them for rituals etc.
When the girls are ready for marriage they can then meet their mates.

And their mates are who?

Still the same boys that is doing this evil so that any girl they proposed to, will quickly agree because he has money.

I don't think that your suggestions will solve anything. The best thing is to study who they are following as boyfriend and know the kind of people he associates with, and stop following him to any where untill she married to him as wife.

Not someone whom you don't know his intention towards you, you will be following him to any where all time, even to where you know that no body will come to your rescue if anything goes wrong.

Girls should avoid hangout with a guy they are not yet married, to avoid all this evil act against them.

When you're married, you can hangout with your husband and everybody will know that you are in someone's hand, that if anything happens to you, he will be the first person your parents ask your whereabout.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Benzemma(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Exodora:
This people will not learn. Was at a salon on 1st when some four guys came looking for a particular girl that came to the salon to make her hair, could you imagine that the idiot didn't even know the person that she has been chatting with through Facebook, ishe has to login to know the exact person when the salon manager asked her who among them is the one.
The idiot told her that she does not know that she will have to login to find out not only that she stupidly went out with them that evening and this is around 6:30 pm.

Just imagine!
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Freerhyme1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Are you stupid or did you fall on your head as a kid?

So because she was wayward she deserves to be gruesomely murdered and her organs harvested? You people are very foolish.
some of you only read to REPLY and not to UNDERSTAND. It's really bad.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Simdyofficial(f): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
StPete:
Simdyofficial hope you read that story. Ladies who have eyes for big things that their parents can't afford end up this way
guess that's your job too.. Should we quit our relationship cux of all that's happening FYI: I am married. So keep those bad news for your daughters
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Shukusheka(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
Freerhyme1:
some of you only read to REPLY and not to UNDERSTAND. It's really bad.
Your comment is stupid as well.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make una stay una papa hause. Una no hear. sad

i knw say na toto carry her enter the hotel. cry

useless gender. Sas una dey die like fowl in the hands of broketards sad

one of the reason why i pursue my gf to her state simply because she came 4 dick. . Jus dick una go travel frm far away. . ? cry

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm Outta here..

Skreeeek cheesy
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by nedekid: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Benzemma:

And their mates are who?

Still the same boys that is doing this evil so that any girl they proposed to, will quickly agree because he has money.

I don't think that your suggestions will solve anything. The best thing is to study who they are following as boyfriend and know the kind of people he associates with, and stop following him to any where untill she married to him as wife.

Not someone whom you don't know his intention towards you, you will be following him to any where all time, even to where you know that no body will come to your rescue if anything goes wrong.

Girls should avoid hangout with a guy they are not yet married, to avoid all this evil act against them.

When you're married, you can hangout with your husband and everybody will know that you are in someone's hand, that if anything happens to you, he will be the first person your parents ask your whereabout.
Dont mind me jare, I was just being sarcastic.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am not against what we wrote but if only we can use this energy sensitising our girls to actually sensitise our boys who are the perpetrators on how to be responsible and desist from social vices we won't be here.

@topic,instead of some NLders to focus on the topic and condemn such acts they are all of a sudden interested in English language and the meaning of 'lured'

These boys have already sold their souls to the devil for money and most times it's too late. But the girls can still be saved if they will just be careful and stop chasing free money...that's why the focus is on girls.

As for the lured part I understand why they are highlighting it. The writer obviously doesn't know how to use words in this context. She wasn't lured. She willingly went there. Even though that's by the way it's still good to set the records straight so as to serve as lesson to ladies who date or follow these yahoo boys to clubs and all. On the front page there is a picture that shows she lied to her mum that she was going for an interview.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Enyimbamercedes: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
OriOko88:

Who told you doesn't work. No go dey yarn opete for street bfore boys run ur matter. undecided

Yen yen yen… it does not work! Question… if money rituals work, why do yahoo boys have to shame people. Why don’t they just keep killing people, pluck eyes and organs and getting richer? Why do they need to press laptop
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Starzo: 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
johnsonmartina6:
you dey write and dem dey credit me,, you say you want to start,, no wahala make we start,, you know say na mistake dem take born you first of all amd your family na outcast,, i no surprise say na cripple idiot like you no go talk,, as you don press,, maga no gree pay na you vex enter bike work,, na you dey here dey shout on top theor head,, watin Yahoo boys get, your future and forefathers can't achieve any
God have mercy...just imagine the kind nonsense wey you dey type. E sure me die say pesin like you not fit blow even if Dem throw you enter land mine. With what I'm seeing here, you no go fit scam imb*cile'. Guy you just too dull. Na only fools like your Mama and Papa fit fall for mugu like you

chai...I just waste my time dey reply unrepentant mugu.

This is my last reply to you. I almost full duller engaging in an argument with a nitwit like you.
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by johnsonmartina6(m): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Starzo:

God have mercy...just imagine the kind nonsense wey you dey type. E sure me die say pesin like you not fit blow even if Dem throw you enter land mine. With what I'm seeing here, you no go fit scam imb*cile'. Guy you just too dull. Na only fools like your Mama and Papa fit fall for mugu like you

chai...I just waste my time dey reply unrepentant mugu....na only this one you fit talk??..you nor see say na yansh dem follow born u,,me dey tell you say your generation can never have what we have,,you still dey make noise,,demngo check you later,,make ogun no go kill you,,see this idiot,,,me self ready for your full family with crippled legs make dem fall out,,las las na your mama i go Bleep,,mumu

This is my last reply to you. I almost full duller engaging in an argument with a nitwit like you.

Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by Chibudollar2: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
SatanTheDeviLL:
Chibudollar winnerly and bigcowhorn gang. Serial killers
Animal
Re: How Jennifer Anthony Was Lured To Hotel In Jos, Drugged, Killed By Boyfriend by DONFASZY(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

So teach us o wise one. How doe we know a ritulaist when we see one.

Abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EndSARS: Jimoh Isiaq Buried In Ogbomosho / Cultists Behead Newly Married Man In Bayelsa, Hang His Head On Pole / Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.