Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Things Girls Do 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things Girls Do 18+ (429 Views)

HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) / What Couples Do … (18+) / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things Girls Do 18+ by Gabrielonome14: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Read Complete Episodes of (The Things Girls Do 18+) Story.

���‍�THE THINGS GIRLS DO��‍��

[Girls do crazy things things and these girls are the craziest of them all��]

Johnny Légendary✍️
Note: Highly 18+ � adult contents ❌ not for readers under the age of 18.

The Things Girls Do 18+ (Synopsis)

Cynthia’s POV:

” Amazing Grace, how sweet thy sound,” I sang melodiously, watching Tommy with a fluttering heart.

Today was Saturday and it was choir practice. Tommy was the choir leader. He was tall and handsome and with a spiritual aura that appealed to me. He was loved by everyone in church. The elders loved him, my pastor loved him, the choirs loved him, everyone in church loved him. Aside from his cuteness, he had an amazing soprano voice. That kind of voice won him many admiration from different girls.

Me especially.

” That would be all for today,” Tommy said, concluding our choir practice. ” You guys are going to lit service up tomorrow with your amazing voices.”

Everyone agreed it was definitely a satisfactory practice for tomorrow’s Sunday practice.

” Cynthia,” Tommy called, waving me back as I was heading out the door.

I turned back and peered at him through my spectacles. ” Umm…yeah?”

Tommy approached me, showing those perfect we’ll arranged teeth. ” I forgot to mention but you look amazing today.”

I smiled. He loves using the word “amazing” all the time. ” Thank you for the compliment.”

” So, I was wondering, how about your friends, Gloria and Bella?”

He was always asking about those two girls. I couldn’t figure out why.

” Gloria and Bella are fine.”

” I didn’t see them in church last week.”

I shrugged. ” I have no idea what’s wrong with those two girls. Bella and Gloria are just my roommates. They’re not really taken with church activities and stuffs.”

”Well, I’m not surprised,” he became serious. ” I saw Gloria with a guy this evening.”
” She’s always going out with men, Tommy,” I said. ” It’s nothing new really.”

” That’s my point. You see, I’m not comfortable with your roommates. Ever since I saw those two girls, I’ve been thinking about you.

Continue Reading via link below
https://www.braghq.com/storyland/the-things-girls-do-18-complete-story-1dgp

SOURCE: www.braghq.com

(1) (Reply)

For / Will You Like Flowers Or These Phones (pictures) / Seems My Girlfriend Doesn't Really Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.