Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) (1665 Views)

The Things Girls Do 18+ / It Is Risky Patronizing Sex Workers, Here Is Why? / What Couples Do … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2023
My girfriend have an identical twin sister whom i started developing affections for recently.

I was afraid of making my intentions known to her cuz i dont want to risk loosing my relationship.

So earlier today, i summoned the courage to make my intentions known to her but i was shocked with the answer i got from her.

She told me okay.
I asked how how about her sister? (i.e my girlfriend) What will be her reaction if she notice?
She told me that i should not worry that she will take care of her.
She made me know how she wished she was my girlfriend anytime she saw me playing with her sister.

We now agreed on running things on code.

But she said coding things, is for now.

She spoke it in her dialect.
Which she later translated it for me after much persuasion.

I pretended like everything is fine but deep down, i am not okay.
I want to have them both but i know she wont concur with me, and it might cause a big problem.

So how dangerous is this game i am about to play?
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by marlow1962(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2023
sad
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by okoroemeka(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2023
Hatrick01:
My girfriend have an identical twin sister whom i started developing affections for recently.

I was afraid of making my intentions known to her cuz i dont want to risk loosing my relationship.

So earlier today, i summoned the courage to make my intentions known to her but i was shocked with the answer i got from her.

She told me okay.
I asked how how about her sister? (i.e my girlfriend). What will be her reaction if she notice?
She made me know how she wished she was my girlfriend anytime she saw me playing with her sister.

But she told me that coding things, is for now. (i was seriously troubled by this comment from her).

I pretended like everything is fine but deep down in me, i am not okay.
I want to have them both but i know she wont concur with me, and it might cause a big problem.

classical okafors law no 2,go ahead and nack Dem both heaven will not fall

2 Likes

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Midehi3(f): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2023
Troule dey sleep, yangan wan wake am cheesy

1 Like

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2023
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. U're a double minded man as such u don't knw what u really want but my advice 4 u is do unto others what u'll like others to do to u.

1 Like

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2023
okoroemeka:
classical okafors law no 2,go ahead and nack Dem both heaven will not fall
i dont only want to knack,

I want to have both.
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Osesbrainwave(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2023
Give me one na, i love twinsGive me one na, i love twinsGive me one na, i love twins ;DGive me one na, i love twinsGive me one na, i love twinsGive me one na, i love twins

1 Like

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by obinna58(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hatrick01:

She told me okay.
I asked how how about her sister? (i.e my girlfriend) What will be her reaction if she notice?

Lies
Victor brother

1 Like

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Christiansimon: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Those Named Okoro are Always Legend so Don't Let Your Legend Down cause Your Acestors are Watching U grin
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Haakeem(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2023
Them suppose tie you inside sack trow inside soak away,wicked man. With your fake story.
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Haakeem:
Them suppose tie you inside sack trow inside soak away,wicked man.
With your fake story.
how u take know say na fake story?

Some nairaland kids are just boring.....
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Haakeem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hatrick01:
how u take know say na fake story?
Some nairaland kids are just boring.....
A kettle calling pot black. You actually the sapheaded kid here.
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Qatar2022: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. U're a double minded man as such u don't knw what u really want but my advice 4 u is do unto others what u'll like others to do to u.
I hate people that don't know what they want, can you imagine if the reverse is the case now, he will come here and ranting
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
Haakeem:
A kettle calling pot black. You actually the sapheaded kid here.
ok U win
Now slide off!
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Qatar2022:

I hate people that don't know what they want, can you imagine if the reverse is the case now, he will come here and ranting
That's the truth. I'm a guy but i hate guys that lack self control when a woman is in the picture
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
That's the truth. I'm a guy but i hate guys that lack self control when a woman is in the picture

Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by sexy74(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hatrick01:

She told me okay.

You are greedy.
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is why men don't live long.
Re: HOW RISKY IS WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO? (18+) by Hatrick01: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Olasyke:
This is why men don't live long.
why?

(1) (Reply)

Best Solution To Mosquitoes / She Said She Cannot Marry Me / Will You Marry Someone You Love Or Someone That Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.