Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) (30860 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by tfash96(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Because of 1 unstable pussy you killed your mum...Just tell me it's a joke
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by akanbiaa(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Meedon: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2022
Marriage weh some people no go enter. Naim this one go kill him mama because of it.

The man deserves instant death. Tueehhhhh

SIMP
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.
you’re not in support but still found a way justify it. GTFOH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by hammer567: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
hahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE SET THE ONLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD THAT LOVE HIM ON FIRE.

GOD THE ONLY THINK I NEED IN THIS WORLD IS SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE.

IN IGBOLAND, OUR MOTHERS ARE ALSO OUR WIFE BUT NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY.

WE MARRY HER TOO.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Anigreat: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
shocked

So northerners also took meth?
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by HacheNoire: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
He should be provided with Ketchup, and forced to consume her.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE

wey my KALA..

time to BLAST some people left leg and right leg..

BLAST der YANNSH join

WTF MAN

U sef dey smoke.

Lolsss

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
And this should be serve as a warning to all mother In-laws out there, that likes taking side to their sons without knowing their wife's feelings

Are you people for real?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by juman(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.

You are right.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Bollinga: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2022
Stupid man. Now you will never be with your so called wife again.

Even if you no longer have conscience, can't your brain think of the consequences of your action

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Nothing to say....

Buhari has tried his best!

Maybe his woeful best contributed to this man's behaviour. Failed Nation.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
They mother knows his son very well that's y she's supporting de wife n telling her what to do. Mothers hardly mind their business when it's their child. Father's do
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by juman(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So northerners also took meth?

North is the biggest market of the drug.
The igbo traders supply them.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by 77up(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
I have always known that stupid comments fill nairaland to the brim but never know it can get to this level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by dingbang(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Afamsi:
Maybe the man was maltreating his wife and the mother being a good woman and mother inlaw was trying to show her son the right approach to marriage, but the devil in him would not have that
yes. This is the reason

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Awoleesu(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Only petty men put themselves in trouble over women issues...

Now, the so-called wife has not only caused the guy to be a murderer but also motherless!
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by mrkings84(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2022
No matter what u have seen, heard or seen, u can't claim u you had seen it all in this country!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by advanceDNA: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
Victorclean1:
Abomination. 9months of suffering before birth is worth celebrating. This guy is a demon and probably the case should be handed to a female chief judge to handle.

Female chief judge will sure handle the case very well. I know what women can do

No be Wetin una dey like be that...??
Women hate their mother in-laws...
U people just pretend....

U will jam man for street but don’t want to see the women that has been with him since birth..

That’s when you will will here the Bible verse.. “ a man shall leave his mother and father and cleave to his wife”..
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Digmygold: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2022
dollynnn:
This one na son of the devil angry
See stupid excuse. Some people are just devil incarnate in human form. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
I still do not know the driving force,or should I say, the evil spirits that propel men to do despicable and barbaric acts.
Lex Talonis should be applied in his case. He should also be set ablaze to settle scores

The evil spirit that did not let him set himself ablaze

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by eldoradoxx: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Eye don clear this idiot. He will never see any drug to feed on ever while he awaits his execution.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by goodheart01: 9:32am On Jan 07, 2022
Nobody does drugs like these headslammers from the North. They're so hypocritical about it and they're the center piece of drug addiction. Helinues hope u can see your drug addicted brother

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by SIawomir: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2022
Galileopapi:
I'll speak on this incident as soon as it hit front page
I'll modify my post and explain how it happened

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by STEWpid(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2022
The power of "Mkpuru Miri and Soak Away" snuffing.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2022
Men pls listen up. Mothers intruding into your marital affairs can be frustrating. But know that she only does that because she loves you and cannot just sit back and watch an outsider(your wife) ruin your life. Pls use wisdom whenever you have to deal with these issues.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Etuagievin(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
. And you think this is the best response you can give. May God help us
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by BennyDon: 9:40am On Jan 07, 2022
A puff-adder's babies kill her during birthing.
The viper's babies do same to their mother.
May God not give us child that will kill us.
Amen cry
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by BennyDon: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2022
Etuagievin:
. And you think this is the best response you can give. May God help us

Are you minding the guy?

No matter what, it's evil and unacceptable. One's parents are like gods, he should respect and worship them!
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by DAramis: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2022
May most women not be unfortunate to have a useless son like this. It is better they didn't give birth to him

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by descartes400: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2022
Briller:

It's crazy he actually spewed that rubbish. It's now wrong for a mother to try and protect her daughter in-law from a drug-addicted and obviously violent son.

If she were to be taking the side of her son, people would complain. Now she was intervening to save the head of the girl, and that is also seen by VictorUSA as bad. SMH.

God help this generation.

In so doing, the mother died in place of her daughter in law, if he had met the wife, the same fate would have awaited her.

His mother pha!! shocked
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Skyehigher1: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Sets His Mother Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZ8otUNXMv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
very stupid boy you kill your mother because of your wife ,, if your wife leave you now where are you heading to,, if you fail to listen you prepare to fail,, and if you fail to prepare you prepare to fail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Niger State: 16 Suspected Cultists Arrested During 7/7 Celebration (Photo) / Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.