Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) (30849 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Foreseer: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.
e be like say you de experience the same thing ooh?

Stupid opinion!

Must you comment. ewu
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2022
nuland:

I can relate but Minna is worse. BTW Suleja is just a stone throw to Abuja, it's isn't an entirely hopeless situation for you.
Nah not interested in anything Abuja too. Just want to travel away from north
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
vibratingpenis:
You should have asked why their prophet get no mama, the fool lit his own mum, he is only emulating the idiot prophet that was sacrificing to one lunatic demon
What's this one saying now
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Odide009:
The guy look like a unrepentant bandit.

Bandit in Christ grin

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Benrosaria(m): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Sets His Mother Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZ8otUNXMv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He who wears the shoe knows where it hurts??

Everyone has got black-mentalled parents who made choices without us and now wants to make choices for us.

No be me send you message say make you born me

You and your husband nahin Bleep,scream,still pour put with prenotice and presign and prepain yet you run am 9 months, now e reach my own you say your own na final, you say what ??
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by ultraviolet27(f): 11:58am On Jan 07, 2022
I think Some Fools don't Read in this Forum before they Comment the Mans Name is Stephen Jiya while His Mums name is Comfort Jiya So how Is the Murderer a Head Slammer?Or is Stephen no longer a Christian Name? You Guys just assume everyone frm the North must be a Muslim.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
declem:
I was at the funeral...we are family friends...The idiot you see is twins oooo...His twins brother is a barrister working with icpc Abuja.....Is just unfortunate...A very nice woman and Hard-working.....my condolences to the Jiya family

This one small.....I just came back from a burial that a married man burn his mother to death....all because he asked her of money....she was even cooking for him... Here in minna..

Eeyah, you really mentioned it some days ago. It's so disheartening. May her soul find eternal rest.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.
what an idiot you’re
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by kachistone: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Galileopapi:
I'll speak on this incident as soon as it hit front page
I'll modify my post and explain how it happened

The post has hit front page boss. Kindly tell us what happened.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Cowbell521: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Victorclean1:
Abomination. 9months of suffering before birth is worth celebrating. This guy is a demon and probably the case should be handed to a female chief judge to handle.

Female chief judge will sure handle the case very well. I know what women can do
Dem suppose kill am. E kill him mama cuz of ordinary toto. Useless hole. Stupid Vagina idiot. The guy shud be killed
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Cowbell521: 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Nawa oo, so this is how she just die for nothing.... May her soul rest well

And this should be serve as a warning to all mother In-laws out there, that likes taking side to their sons without knowing their wife's feelings
U be mumu. So make mother-in-law no save their son from devilish women and wife? That guy shud be killed. Stupid child
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Ihuomanice1(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cowbell521:
U be mumu. So make mother-in-law no save their son from devilish women and wife? That guy shud be killed. Stupid child
Come are you stupid, did you understand when you read or not?
Don't come to my DM here to rant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Ihuomanice1(f): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
toyinid78:
I still don't understand how easy it is for many of u to blame a mum who raised a fool to be a grown up son and say it should be a lesson , a lesson that she allowed a baby that should have been aborted to be a grown up dumbass , what if this guy was ur husband ? U will prefer his actions against his own mum?
I never supported Him
Feather was saying , the mothers should not be involved in their children's whahala because they will settle one day
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by nuland(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pweetyccee:
Nah not interested in anything Abuja too. Just want to travel away from north

I understand. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by CassieSunshine(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
God rest your soul beautiful woman
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Victorclean1: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Cowbell521:
Dem suppose kill am. E kill him mama cuz of ordinary toto. Useless hole. Stupid Vagina idiot. The guy shud be killed

By firing squad. But need a ruthless female chief judge. Trust female chief judges
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Doglove91: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

If stuupid was a username, it will be VictorUSA. How are you able to contain so much senselessness in one post. Have some decency please.

The dumbasss son was more influenced by his drug addiction to carry out such despicable act than whatever it is the mother may have done.

As men are killing women for rituals, advice your fellow men.. Don't say it's the greed odlf the lady. No be even hookup na girlfriend oo. Yet you'll support the man on that and blame the dead victim (lady). If you men don't range yourselves, in the future, this is the kind of wicked and beastly men that would be bred if you guys keep supporting evil.

And nobody should quote me because I don talk finish for this matter.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
vibratingpenis:
You should have asked why their prophet get no mama, the fool lit his own mum, he is only emulating the idiot prophet that was sacrificing to one lunatic demon
And sense is far from you. Read next time
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Hollow brain. I will spit on your Grave.. Tueh!!!
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

If stuupid was a username, it will be VictorUSA. How are you able to contain so much senselessness in one post. Have some decency please.

The dumbasss son was more influenced by his drug addiction to carry out such despicable act than whatever it is the mother may have done.
Aswae that guy is the dumbest person I've seen this year so far. It disgust me to read what he said
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Nawa oo, so this is how she just die for nothing.... May her soul rest well

And this should be serve as a warning to all mother In-laws out there, that likes taking side to their sons without knowing their wife's feelings
You are a stupid bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Godada:

There are indeed lots of mothers out there that intrude in the affairs of their kids. Whatever happens to allowing married couples sort themselves out.

Mothers should know their boundaries and mind their own marriage. Such mothers also had issues with their mother in law.

That said, there is no excuse for the actions of the son. It's unpardonable. Anger is counterproductive. Just look at where his uncontrollable anger landed him.

A matured man of 39 cannot hide under the guise of been a drug addict. He should face the wrath of his actions.

What a loss.

By the way, where is the wife who is in the middle of this storm.
It disgust me to see grown people talking like they have never had a brain before? Are u a hollow brain? You mollusc!!!! If the mother doesn't get involved in solving marital problems of her children who will So even if he beats the wife everyday and become a threat to the wife the mother shouldn't intervene Are u that shallow? Tueh!!! I spit on your spirit
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
goodheart01:
Nobody does drugs like these headslammers from the North. They're so hypocritical about it and they're the center piece of drug addiction. Helinues hope u can see your drug addicted brother
n
Hey stupid donkey,the guy is a Christian so.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by VictorUSA(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
bigcee:

You must be a Psychopath. Your father must be ashamed of you.
If your father is ashame to identify you as a son you shouldn't think every child is as worthless as you're.Whether the man is a drug adict or not is immaterial to the general attitude of mothers jumping into their children's marital affair.Y'all should tell your useless mothers to stop poking their long long noses into their children's marital affairs. I said it and I'll still say it, this is a warning to all those useless big fat mothers.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Hkff: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shocking
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by vibratingpenis: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hamzashaf99:

And sense is far from you. Read next time

The ugliest female piggish almajiri I've come across since I was born.
But comeoo! who you resemble for your family?
Bag of badluck that is looking for who to come rescue her from her miserable life and family problems. this may be her 6th marriage because one hooligan that called himself a prophet, of doom of course.
Your lunatic demon god must be happy you are using your kpekus to service his urchins and followers the terrorist.

If them check well now, you fit be one of those bokoharam abandoned wives.

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
shocked shocked

This is too bad. How can you do such to your mother??

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by vibratingpenis: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nairobi33:

What's this one saying now
No just involve yourself for wetin you no fit finish idiat
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Hamzashaf99(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
vibratingpenis:

The ugliest female piggish almajiri I've come across since I was born.
But comeoo! who you resemble for your family?
Bag of badluck that is looking for who to come rescue her from her miserable life and family problems. this may be her 6th marriage because one hooligan that called himself a prophet, of doom of course.
Your lunatic demon god must be happy you are using your kpekus to service his urchins and followers the terrorist.

If them check well now, you fit be one of those bokoharam abandoned wives.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
SIawomir:

Bro speak please I misunderstand emojis most of the time
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
kachistone:

The post has hit front page boss. Kindly tell us what happened.
Check again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Cultists In Police Net Over Calabar Killings. / "Soldier, Arinze Chukwu Agidi Killed By Team Member" - Friend Writes / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.