Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) (30856 Views)

Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Wife Left Him In Jigawa State / Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Butchering His Wife In Abia (photos) / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Chasing His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Suleja very boring place
I can't wait to travel out from suleja

Family matter
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by wiseone28: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.
Seen some mothers in this behavior lately
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by bigcee(m): 9:53am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.
You must be a Psychopath. Your father must be ashamed of you.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Ara21(f): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
If only she has aborted that pregnancy that time, all this would not have happened.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Wakanakarue: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2022
His own mom? He murdered his mother over such trivial issue?

He need to be made to regret his actions to the point where death, will be doing him a huge favour

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by 2kurupt(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2022
Must be the drugs. The guy even looks like a junkie

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by apostle96: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2022
For killing his brother, Cain went to hell fire
This man, for killing his mother, will also land in hell fire

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Originalsly: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmm..... funny while reading Patience Ozokwor came to mind .... and seeing the photo after ... somehow the deceased looks like her.
I'm not getting the guy is a drug addict but he has a job.... are they trying to blame drugs? This is premeditated murder.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by tollyboy5(m): 10:05am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA must be a very stvpid fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
People perish where there's no knowledge angry

They should make sure he spend the remaining days of his life behind bars sad angry

Why wasting taxpayers money? Death sentence will be the best
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by toyinid78: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Nawa oo, so this is how she just die for nothing.... May her soul rest well

And this should be serve as a warning to all mother In-laws out there, that likes taking side to their sons without knowing their wife's feelings
I still don't understand how easy it is for many of u to blame a mum who raised a fool to be a grown up son and say it should be a lesson , a lesson that she allowed a baby that should have been aborted to be a grown up dumbass , what if this guy was ur husband ? U will prefer his actions against his own mum?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by legba1(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2022
Son from hell...
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by eaglez(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
What deterrence are you talking about, the guy has an issue already as a drug addict so he is already a threat to anyone around him, secondly if the story turned out to be that he killed his wife, his mum will take a better part of the insult, recall from the story she was principals in some schools in Niger state meaning she is educated at least to head a secondary school, mothers will always be mothers, the only thing u can do is to strike a balance, this shows responsibility on your part and will reduce meddling into your affairs from every quarters.
VictorUSA:
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by declem(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2022
I was at the funeral...we are family friends...The idiot you see is twins oooo...His twins brother is a barrister working with icpc Abuja.....Is just unfortunate...A very nice woman and Hard-working.....my condolences to the Jiya family

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Micology19(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Adekunlebright(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
What a stinking advice?
So ur mother can't interfere into ur life or marriage again!
I'm suspecting u.

Some troublesome mothers cannot mind themselves. Though I'm not in support of the man's action, but I admit that this will serve as detterence to mothers who poke their noses into their children's marital affairs.[/quote]
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by ABCthings: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

If stuupid was a username, it will be VictorUSA. How are you able to contain so much senselessness in one post. Have some decency please.

The dumbasss son was more influenced by his drug addiction to carry out such despicable act than whatever it is the mother may have done.
Don't mind him
People who know the family said the mother was gentle but the son has been a wayward addict right from time.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by eaglez(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2022
You no lie my brother, but she(mother) doesn't call any shot in your home.
hammer567:
hahahahahahahaha!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

HE SET THE ONLY WOMAN IN THE WORLD THAT LOVE HIM ON FIRE.

GOD THE ONLY THINK I NEED IN THIS WORLD IS SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE.

IN IGBOLAND, OUR MOTHERS ARE ALSO OUR WIFE BUT NOT IN A SEXUAL WAY.

WE MARRY HER TOO.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Nwokenta(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2022
Nwa ọnwụ ike.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by nuland(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2022
Pweetyccee:
Suleja very boring place
I can't wait to travel out from suleja

Family matter

I can relate but Minna is worse. BTW Suleja is just a stone throw to Abuja, it's isn't an entirely hopeless situation for you.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by ABCthings: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
declem:
I was at the funeral...we are family friends...The idiot you see is twins oooo...His twins brother is a barrister working with icpc Abuja.....Is just unfortunate...A very nice woman and Hard-working.....my condolences to the Jiya family
I don't even know who went and married him. They should have taken him to that NDLEA Correction Center instead
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Micology19(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2022
Micology19:

IF ALL THE IDIOTS IN ALL THE VILLAGES LEFT THEIR VILLAGE AND FORMED THEIR OWN VILLAGE OF IDIOTS, IN THAT VILLAGE, YOU WILL BE THE VILLAGE IDIOT
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by don4real18(m): 10:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Perhaps, he was manipulated by his wife. We usually see their comments on social media.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Mamijoh(f): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Romanoff:
Baba God, pikin wey go kill us, no let us born am, make we use am do menstruation.
Amen oh my sister
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Geeman2006: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
This story is like 2-3 months Old now. undecided
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by dapadawee: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
Man Sets His Mother Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYZ8otUNXMv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Suleja weed the strongest in planet earth
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Mamijoh(f): 10:40am On Jan 07, 2022
BestRicePlug28:

Rest on mama

May our children not kill us in Jesus mighty name
Amen

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Gval123: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
This is a warning to some parents, If or whenever you see your child display any sign of insanity, please, don't keep the child at home, take him or her to the hospital. If he/she come visiting like this young man did, please, ensure u have people around u, just in case. 2ndly,for parents believing god for the fruit of the womb, don't be in a rush to have a child, because, God might be saving u from a son like this. Look closely, this woman is either a Muslim or a Christian, but this evil still befell her. This beautiful lady, carried this stupid idiotic man for 9 months, spent her money to look after him while he was still in the womb, put her life at risk during pregnancy and delivery, celebrated after his birth, money that could have been spent on herself, she deprived herself, just to give this fool a good life, not knowing she was actually nurturing are killer. The painful thing is, he didn't just kill her, he ensured that the woman saw her death coming, by purring fuel on her, light her up, felt the pain, knowing that her own son had done this to her. That feeling alone is enough to lose hope and pray for death to come. There is no worse death than the lose of hope. This woman lost hope even before her death. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Pataricatering(f): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
u Don ready to chop dead human body , abi ?ba reason why you dey celebrate death - na ony vulture dey celebrate death - Dirty vulture in human skin .

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by Naijatask: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2022
goodheart01:
Nobody does drugs like these headslammers from the North. They're so hypocritical about it and they're the center piece of drug addiction. Helinues hope u can see your drug addicted brother

Go to school but they'll be busy smoking all sorts of nonsense. Does Stephen jiya sounds like a head slammer to you?

I just don't know why some people are so blinded by hate. Tuehhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by helinues: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2022
Naijatask:

Go to school but they'll be busy smoking all sorts of nonsense. Does Stephen jiya sounds like a head slammer to you?

I just don't know why some people are so blinded by hate. Tuehhhhhh!

They are fixated.
Re: Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix) by generalud: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Beautiful woman giving birth to an imp. This is the result of it. Rest in peace learned and retired school principal. For the imp, the hang-man is waiting for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days / Armed Robber Caught & Burnt In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Niger State: 16 Suspected Cultists Arrested During 7/7 Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.