Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage (1180 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Nigerian Ladies Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 7:48am On Jan 07, 2022

UN publishes 1st quarter Demography Report 2019
There are 7.8Billion people on planet . (earth).
The report shows:-

Women = 5.6Billion,
Men = 2.2Billion.

So, they advised women to be careful in showing attitudes to any man because out of the 2.2 Billion men:

• One billion are married already.
• 130 million are in prison.
• 70 million are mentally ill.

That means that we have just about 1 billion men available for marriage and out of the
1billion:

• 50% are jobless
• 3% are gay
• 5% are Catholic Priests
• 10% are your relatives
• 32% are above 66years.

So, ladies both the married and singles should handle men with respect

For details visit UN demography report:-

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-un-publishes-1st-quarter-demography-report-2019/

No wonder the world is full of lonely women.
There is a global scarcity of men. And good Alpha Males are now a rare breed
We are very few.

Solution:
Polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by brosom(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Fake statistics

2 Likes

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by DroppingLiquid: 7:55am On Jan 07, 2022
fake

1 Like

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2022
Think4Myself:
Fake statistics
Please, read and confirm from the source.
This is not fake news.

Two of my "wives" just called me now.
Two more are standing by.
I am interviewing a new one.
She passed the sexuality fitness test. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Godada(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2022
The article is funny and not well written tho..at the same time no issues with that.. grin
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Curious346: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The article is funny and not well written tho..at the same time no issues with that.. grin
very true
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Ekejoestar(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2022
No wonda, all d ladies in my street are now so nice 2 me even coming 2 cook 4 me.

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Ekejoestar:
No wonda, all d ladies in my street are now so nice 2 me even coming 2 cook 4 me.
They have no other choice.
They have to face their reality.
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by fati2001(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2022
lol

how many years will this fake statistic circulate on media? angry

3 Likes

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Ekejoestar(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2022
IbileIfe:

They have no other choice.
They have to face their reality.

D way dey are sheepishly smiling at me nowadays ehn, u wil tink am dia daddy
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 10:24am On Jan 07, 2022
fati2001:
lol

how many years will this fake statistic circulate on media? angry
UN cannot report fake statistics on demographic data of the population of men and women.

Do you know how many men have been lost in global conflicts?
Over 5000 American soldiers who were 95% males were lost in ten years in Afghanistan war.
They were survived by girlfriends and wives.
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Quality20(m): 11:44am On Jan 07, 2022
but roughly equal number of baby boys and girls are born daily, so what causing the discrepancy at maturity?
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2022
I always knew I'll be a hot cake someday grin
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Quality20:
but roughly equal number of baby boys and girls are born daily, so what causing the discrepancy at maturity?
They gave reasons.
Thousands of men are killed annually in human conflicts of crimes and wars.

1 Like

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
SmellySperm:
I always knew I'll be a hot cake someday grin
With the smelly sperm? grin

But sperm has no odour.
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Finnese001: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's happening grin

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by posty56: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
yet men are still the ones dumping to get one girls attention.
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Coronavirus123: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
No wonder, in my street, everybody na babe except my neighbor and I.
Time to help the helpless
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by helinues: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Men are no longer ready to be slaves all in the name of relationship and marriage.

When some ladies have already made up their mind not to work after wedding, they have no issue in being the maid while the husband would be running Helter and skelter just to provide for the family.

When you ask some men why do they work, you will be shocked with their answers, majority are just for bills.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chow

2 Likes

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by IbileIfe: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2022
helinues:
Men are no longer ready to be slaves all in the name of relationship and marriage.

When some ladies have already made up their mind not to work after wedding, they have no issue in being the maid while the husband would be running Helter and skelter just to provide for the family.

When you ask some men why do they work, you will be shocked with their answers, majority are just for bills.

Monkey dey work Baboon dey chow

Many guys are no longer getting married and prefer dating several babes in open relationship.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by jericco1(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2022
Marriage is now antique
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by frankkydee(m): 11:08am On Jan 08, 2022
See

Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by Justice4Toto: 11:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Is this the reason Nkechi has been very nice to me lately
No wonder !!!

RisBack

Na anus man

Na him

Na him

Na him
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by paulos8: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2022
That statistics is wrong though but the thing is men die more, more men are in prison than females, has more riskier jobs, join the army or police more, engage more in cultism, drugs, robbery, jobless or more less employed to start a family. A woman who has money WOULD NOT marry a guy with little or no income. The right stats below

https://www.news18.com/news/world/do-women-really-outnumber-men-latest-un-report-on-population-reveals-the-truth-2188909.html
Re: There Is Global Scarcity Of Men In Relationship And Marriage by greatfucker: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2022
signs of end time the Bible has said it already that there be a time 7 woman will be fighting to near the name of a man omo o can't wait for that time ooo���

(1) (Reply)

When A British Man Uses "X X X" In A Text, Here Is The Interpretation. / Would You Date A Girl Who Can Kill A Goat? / What Does This Mean? (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.