Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) (47644 Views)

"You Have No Business Relocating Abroad If You’re 40 & Above" Abroad-based Lady / Nigerian Sues UK For Denying Him Entry After Landing At Manchester Airport / University Students Rush To See Helicopter After Emergency Landing In Kogi. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Originalsly:
Why would he post his death and not say how? Inside job. He is now home... to be in his castle ... and most likely shipped in all his "luxuries" ... to live out his remaining days in comfort .... while those who were holding down his castle... now have to vacate.... and become a nobody. Motive for Murder.

You can't rule this out bro

Wicked people dey

3 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Alwayshungry: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
haba buhari,,, u are evil.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
God forbid, 2022 is not evil
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by obyflexy(f): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who said this and to whom."Africa is a cemetery for Africans"
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by seyz91(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
" A man's Enemy is that of his own Household "

jesus said it

Matthew 10:36
Thandiubani:
A Nigerian man who has lived abroad for over two decades has died after landing in the country.

A brother to the late man, Mmadu Jude Egozor said that his late brother died after returning to the country to settle down and establish.

He added that his brother landed in Nigeria on the 2nd, but died on the 4th of January, less than 48hours after entering the country.

He however, didn't specify exactly what killed his brother.

See below a video of his brother while en-route to Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fDzPLBQj6o
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by SeeThisLoser: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Covid
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Navalsadiq(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fear who no fear Nigerians and Nigeria

To survive in this country na talent

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
jaeyking:
undecided
Can we be less dramatic about somethings.
It might just be his fate.

What do you say about someone who have been childless for years and only to die during childbirth.

There are so unexplainable things that happens
A Rare breed sighted!
Keep it up!

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Bluntemperor: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nbotee:
I don't trust dis his brother

There may even be a serious underlying ailments the man is yet to disclose before death!
We have seen so many like that that made choices of returning to their Fatherland.
We should stop speculation.it does not carry weight! So many Nigerians who are elderly that runs home from 60-70 years because of dread of isolated life in 'Old Homes'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by ussv: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is what they call "Dean on Arrival" . God help us
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by casppyjay: 5:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT KILLED HIM: KOKORO TON JEFO, ARA EFO LOWA.
lipsrsealed
rara ara efo ko lowa inu efo lowa…
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nisiw365:
Mkpuru mmiris from afghanEASTERN killed your brother

U sound like one who survives on meth. No brains

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Peace1993: 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thandiubani:
A Nigerian man who has lived abroad for over two decades has died after landing in the country.

A brother to the late man, Mmadu Jude Egozor said that his late brother died after returning to the country to settle down and establish.

He added that his brother landed in Nigeria on the 2nd, but died on the 4th of January, less than 48hours after entering the country.

He however, didn't specify exactly what killed his brother.

See below a video of his brother while en-route to Nigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fDzPLBQj6o
Surely, he would have died abroad, on that particular day, if he had stayed.

May Almighty God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Rolly22(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nisiw365:
Mkpuru mmiris from afghanEASTERN killed your brother

Aren’t you tired of being stupid??

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by juniorstar(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
He for kukuma stay for haabroad. May our next step not kill us.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by israelmao(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
So painful of course,one of the ironies of life.May God pour the water of comfort upon your soul.Do know that, it doesn't matter how you begin,2022 will still bring the best for you.God shall wipe away your tears.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Blazadenise(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Them done knack am juju, probably have been sending money home to build house and all for himself , naa them run the package..
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Muzikluva(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Originalsly:
Why would he post his death and not say how? Inside job. He is now home... to be in his castle ... and most likely shipped in all his "luxuries" ... to live out his remaining days in comfort .... while those who were holding down his castle... now have to vacate.... and become a nobody. Motive for Murder.
Thank you! I thought I was the only one in this line of thought! Normally this should become a case between the government and the late man’s family members. Autopsy should be carried out. There are so many ‘motivations’ for murder in this case.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Raalsalghul: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
jaeyking:
undecided
Can we be less dramatic about somethings.
It might just be his fate.

What do you say about someone who have been childless for years and only to die during childbirth.

There are so unexplainable things that happens

Life is just so fucking random.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
sad
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by MITCHELL96: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Kriss216:
It's not easy to survive in Nigeria.

Nigerians living in Nigeria are the strongest humans on earth.

"NIGERIANS LIVING IN NIGERIA ARE THE STRONGEST HUMANS ON EARTH"

I agree with you! Fr! Fr!! E no easy!
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by maxlo: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Is it not obvious why he was killed? Maybe they can't account for all the money he has been sending down since so his village people has to ,,,,

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by vineyardfarms: 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
He may have sent home money to build himself a befitting home throu relatives who may have diverted the money, but keep sending him fake pictures. RIP

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one he likes food too much, I hope he was not poisoned?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by Originalsly: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Muzikluva post=109168703]
Thank you! I thought I was the only one in this line of thought! Normally this should become a case between the government and the late man’s family members. Autopsy should be carried out. There are so many ‘motivations’ for murder in this case.[
/quote]

The more you think the more motives will pop up! ... was someone supposed to be banking money for him... been sending him false statements... and now that he is back.... the truth will be found out. Motive for Murder.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by princeemmma(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
me if i get chance go abroad, wetin go make me come back, if am coming back, nobody is knowing, and when am coming, am coming 444,999 angels with swords, if anyone feels like seeing me, come meet for abroad, if you can't come, no need to see me............. this life is a war, and we need to fight it hard to survive. As for this man, i suspect:

1. Village people
2. people that does not love him
3. people that wants to fraud him of his achievement

because i don't see any reason why someone came from abroad and dies 2 days after..... i repeat life is a war
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by thatkindthing: 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
RIP to him, make una never jump into conclusion yet abeg.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) by AZControversial(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Village people are RREEAAAALLLLLLL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Heavy Traffic As Damaged Plane Blocks Agege Motor ROAD (pic) / Trailer-Loaded With Beer Falls Along Oji River Axis Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway / Scottish Lady Recounts Her Encounter With A Nigerian Toilet Attendant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.